Pudendal Nerve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pudendal Nerve

2.5 mo. Ago, I injured my groin doing kegels/rev. Kegels. I lost sexual sensation in the groin area largely, though not in the penis. Erections are weak and tire out the muscle very quickly but still occur, though in reduced frequency. Also a strange sensation right under my anus which i assume is the PC muscle. It feels a little tight after erection but generally doesn't hurt. Tried doing Hindi squats but that just injured my left side of groin and made my left testicle start pulling up during erections, and also caused me numbness in the penis. I'm also having strange sensations, though not painful, in the side of my leg. Also, although I haven't ejaculated in 15 days (and counting), I'm still recovering, because I didn't rest it properly. Now I have been to the ER, cannot get to urologist or physiotherapist until insurance finishes pending, so this forum is my best shot for information, so anything would be appreciated. Can anyone tell me, does this sort of thing typically point to a pinched nerve, and is 2.5 mo. a dangerous length of time to have it being pressed on? I've finally gotten the urge to masturbate curbed, thank God, and am trying to avoid sexual stimuli. Thanks. Any experience with this would help. Also, will taking Magnesium and L-Argenine boost this recovery? I'm currently lying on my back as much as possible with a pillow under my legs.

P.S. I already know no one is a doctor.

This sort of injury is best handled by a physio who does a lot of pelvic floor work . Given the parameters you describe a doc would not want to make guesses on it without an examination.
    Light massage and warm baths would seem to be indicated but given that hindi squat has caused issues I would be nervous of any suggestion.

Comment

Working...
    X