Hard Flaccid "Clue" Revovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Flaccid "Clue" Revovery

As I've mentioned in my previous threads, being an ex-HF sufferer, the problem I was facing was no longer hf but gains, I've been stuck on the same size especially length though I could see a bit of improvement in girth my main concern was length. I decided to explore the internet, everytime I'd come across JP90 "beginners routine," bare in mind that I've mainly been using an extender followed by 5 minutes jelqing, no time for warm up. But I managed to gain an inch in the first 4 months, in the second attempt after recovering from hard flaccid, I only saw 0.2 gains in 4 months. Didn't know I had hit a plateau, to me hard flaccid was the cause. But then I decided to try JP90 although it's generally recommended for newbies, my goodness all along I've been stretching 6:00 which happens to be my LOT, started applying upward jelqing in the shower, which I was not used to especially the grabbing as I've only been doing downward jelqing "the extender concept", encountered a few lack of EQ afterwards probably due to conditioning, took 4 days rest started again upward jelqing using lubricant, which was pleasurable and motivated me to keep* going while maintaining less than 70% erection mostly much lesser about 40% to 50% erect. Like I used to mention I had not been 100% cured of hard flaccid, but after working against my LOT I saw and increase of 0.2 in less than two weeks, plus I'm very much softer, thicker and longer in flaccid* and my EQ is much stronger now. That is why some people who claim to have been cured recommend jelqing. Which the concept I think is balancing your pelvic and relieving overstretched muscles.

Soon I'll be posting in the success forum, it's only a matter of time 8×6.5

thanks docky, this is good info for me. I think I had HF around the same time you did I remember reading your posts. Good to hear things are looking up.

I've had the exact same experience after HF It seems left me in a plateau and harder to gain since. Don't PE much these days because it does take away from life's time a lot. I'm going to try and make time for it again and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajackel View Post
      thanks docky, this is good info for me. I think I had HF around the same time you did I remember reading your posts. Good to hear things are looking up.

I've had the exact same experience after HF It seems left me in a plateau and harder to gain since. Don't PE much these days because it does take away from life's time a lot. I'm going to try and make time for it again and see what happens.
      Sure ajackel and all the best. This technique is working for me and things are looking up I now know what I'm doing.

Comment

The LOT theory shouldn't be underestimated, it's only a fact. Depending on the technique you'd undertake, for now I'm only doing manual stretches and I've realised night wood in a long time, which to me is an ultimate positive PI, I think I'm on the right track the force I'm applying during stretching is considerable but not for beginners. I'm working upward but always finish downward to maintain a good flaccid hang. I believe one day I'll reach 9 inch, it is possible considering that I still have to work on my tugback, especially that my dick tends to fall to the left when flaccid, that's what I'm going to do I'm going to target that side too. I'm very happy I've discovered this theory it's worth it.

Comment

Working...
        X