Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to increase libido after injury ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to increase libido after injury ?

As most of you know , I got injured 9 months ago . One of the symtoms that still bothers me is having very low libido . Like , I can still get turned on , but very rarely . For example , I can see a cute girl on the street , but I don't think " damn, that girl is so dang fine anymore " I will just feel meh , and won't get aroused . However , I can still get aroused , but no where near as often as I used to pre injury . For example , when my now ex gf used to come over to my house , she would take her pants of without me noticing and just be in her panties on my bed and that would get me excited . So libido is still there , just very low .

It's at a all time low now that we have broken up , which I'm still very sad about. I know once I get over this break up that my low libido will return back to what it once was pre break up , , but I'm also want my libido to be a bit more higher . So my question is , for you guys who have been injured Jelqing and experienced lower libido afterwards , did any supplements help at all? Thanks .

Due you think the injury caused a hormonal change or did depression cause it?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Both . I actually got injured 2 times . The first time I got hurt, I had no libido for a week and no errections . But then it all came back all of a sudden . My penis was a little numb but I was like almost better from what I can remember . Something very off though was that my libido after my first injury was super high after my errections came back . My guess is because I haven't masturbated in over a week at the time . I was getting hard non stop . I remember flirting with my ex , friend at the time , and I kept getting hard. I got full 100 precent errections about 8 times in a span of 15 minutes . Suddenly , during my last errection, I kegaled hard and I felt something weird on the right side inside my penis . Felt like a painless pinch . I suddenly lost my errection .

Ever since then , my libido has never returned to what it once was . It's been low . My errections came back but they felt really weird .. Like detached . I also lost all penis sensation besides the tip of my penis . Not sure what happened that day . I guess my penis was trying to heal and I injured it with a lot of errections and hard kegaling( wasn't trying to kegal , my dick was doing it on its own) that's how turned on I was at the time .

Right now , I got zero libido because I'm sad about my girl leaving me , but I know once I get over it , I'll get my low libido back . But I know it won't be the same before the first injury . So I'm asking if any of these supplemts work for people with low libido after an injury .

Comment

You have a 2-part problem. More psychological than physical, IMO. The physical part can be remedied by doing Hindi squats, yoga poses (dog/cat) in a gym to balance your pelvic floor. The psychological part is more complicated to overcome. Depression takes a specific cognitive effort to overcome. Sometimes it even requires pharma (although I'm not an advocate of that), to help level your emotions until you are back to normal.

Comment

I know I can handle the depression part easily . Just going to take time . Just a few minutes ago I got hard thinking about something sexual . The main issue here is the physical part . The second injury Made my libido very low . So I'm wondering if anyone has been injured taken supplemts like horny goat weed and notice an increase of Libido . Or is it all placebo ?

Comment

An injury cannot affect your libido unless you have a brain injury. You are confused with concepts here. Libido is the impulse to physical pleasure. Is the "horny" feeling. And that is determined by your endocrine system. A physical injury in the penis is not related at all with your endocrine system, UNLESS that injury caused some sort of psychological disorder that as a consequence is affecting your endocrine system. But basically you can chop your penis off, and your libido will still be normal. Is not directly affected.

Therefore the most important factor for healthy libido is your endocrine system. For that you need a heathy brain free of stress, of course nutrients play the main role there, and for the endocrine system, nutrients too. Exercise comes after because if you exercise while not covering your essential nutrients, you're just accelerating the process of oxidation in the body and the potential cause of a chronic disease that is some kind of sentence for Americans due to a catastrophic diet and eating habits.

Comment

The posters in this thread are completely wrong. I have experienced very low libido due to pelvic floor dysfunction, as have many others. There is some sort of feedback between the peripheral nerves and sexual centres of the brain. This sort of feedback isn't a revolutionary idea. It's common within the nervous system. So, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't say anything.

Comment

Are you a doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                  Are you a doctor?
                  Umm Jackxxx you have not been noted for your respect of docs .
                  That said I do think the OP's issues are largely pysc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                    Are you a doctor?
                    You don't need to be if you have experienced it. What we are saying is just words to you. For long periods I literally could not get turned on. That moment after orgasm when you can't get aroused or anything - that's how it would be all the time. The actual mechanism that causes it is speculation. But there are only so many possibilities.

Many guys, even on this forum, have experienced this. Just do a search. Don't tell him that it's psychological when you have no perspective.

To the OP, I got my libido back. It's 100% recoverable. Everything is. You just need to figure out how to resolve the actual problem (pelvic floor tension). Easier said than done.
                    bens
                    Last edited by bens; 06-22-2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

There's a very strong psychological component to libido. The mind is powerful enough to cause a drop in libido and even in the ratios of hormones responsible for maximum arousal. Note that stress can induce the release of cortisol and adrenaline. If this condition is suffered over long periods of time it can have a cumulative and drastic effect on many levels.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X