Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix curved penis?

Hey guys I have some questions

I'm new on this site and I want some advice about fixing a curved penis. My penis begins to curve to the left at the center of my penis. Not up or down, only left.

I have read that you can fix the curve by jelqing to the opposite side, is that right? And if it is, how do you actually do it?

Which side should i jelq too? Should I do it with both hands or only one?

Tips and tricks is appreciated.
    BPEL: 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.2
    EG: 13.3,

My Progress Log

Some topics for you to research, to help out.
    You probably would be wise to condition your penis so as to not injure it. The START HERE! link in the above menu bar will have a section focused on that.
    Lear how to jelq safely. or else...injury. (you would jelq against the curve)
    if your always 'dress or tuck' to one side, consider switching sides.
    If you masturbates with only one hand, switch hands.
    An extender can offer some % or correction, but probably not 100%.

I cannot emphasize enough, get your dick in condition FIRST.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Some topics for you to research, to help out.
      You probably would be wise to condition your penis so as to not injure it. The START HERE! link in the above menu bar will have a section focused on that.
      Lear how to jelq safely. or else...injury. (you would jelq against the curve)
      if your always 'dress or tuck' to one side, consider switching sides.
      If you masturbates with only one hand, switch hands.
      An extender can offer some % or correction, but probably not 100%.

I cannot emphasize enough, get your dick in condition FIRST.
      Hey Dangler, thanks for your answer.

I have read about that you suggest, but I still have some comprehension questions. I'm not sure if I understand how to jelq against the curve... Do i just do normal jelqs and put pressure to the right? Or basic jelqs there the angle it to the right?

I will try your other tips

My Progress Log

Comment

Start out jelqing straight forward, and when you reach the part where the curve starts, you bend your dick in the opposite direction of the curve while completing the jelq. There should be a video on how side jelqs are preformed on this site. Don't do straight jelqs with an angle, as it will only change the pointing direction from the base, but the curve will still be there.

I also have a left curve, but after 5 months of PE it is significantly reduced, but there is still room for improvement.

Comment

Okay I have one last question!

Mini-Jelqs. On this site there stands "The Mini-Jelq can be done as a standard exercise, or you can use it to fix a penis curve, by focusing on one of your corpus chambers"

Which hand should I use to do the "motion"?

My Progress Log

Comment

candyflipper would this also help build one side more than the other?

i ask, as on one side i am straight and the other side slightly fatter... Not quite a curve, but looks a bit uneven... Would the same method you explained above build the side that is straight? Into a bit more fatter?
            BPEL 6.00" BPFL 6.00" EG 5.00" [2016-06]

BPEL 6.25" BPFL 6.25" EG 5.25" [GOAL #1]
            BPEL 6.50" BPFL 6.50" EG 5.50" [GOAL #2]
            BPEL 6.75" BPFL 6.75" EG 5.75" [GOAL #3]
            BPEL 7.00" BPFL 7.00" EG 6.00" [GOAL #4]

Comment

I am not to familiar with mini jelqs, but after checking the video it seems like a normal jelq preformed quicker. I am not sure what will do most for a curve; higher amount of jelqs done quicker or lower amount of jelqs done slower.

My own theory is that when you preform the jelqs at a slower pace, the blood chambers will stay expanded for a longer time and increase more in size compared to a very quick jelq. But this is just my guess.

For my own situation, i feel like a 3-5 second side jelq gives a good workout, and depending on your curve, you will probably have to add other exercises as well when you are more conditioned to assist on correcting the curve.

As a beginner you should condition properly before adding exercises. They all come with instructions on necessary conditioning. As a beginner you could probably add A-stretches, and do them against the curve.

A-stretches video:
              https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/a-stretch

After 6 weeks, you could add flaccid bends, and do every direction except the on your dick curves.

At the moment i am doing:
              Modified tunica tugs (3 month conditioning req) 8 x 30 sec
              A-Stretches against the curve 8 x 30 sec
              Flaccid bends 1 in each direction with 2 fingers, 3 fingers and 4 fingers, total of 9 reps
              Side Jelqs 25 mins with a kegel for each jelq

Going to add erect bends at the 6 month mark.

You should probably follow the JP90 routine, but I guess you can do side jelqs instead of standard and v-jelqs. Everyone strongly recomends this as a beginner routine, and I guess it is a good reason for it.

Comment

Does this also build one side more than the other?
                BPEL 6.00" BPFL 6.00" EG 5.00" [2016-06]

BPEL 6.25" BPFL 6.25" EG 5.25" [GOAL #1]
                BPEL 6.50" BPFL 6.50" EG 5.50" [GOAL #2]
                BPEL 6.75" BPFL 6.75" EG 5.75" [GOAL #3]
                BPEL 7.00" BPFL 7.00" EG 6.00" [GOAL #4]

Comment

If you focus more on a specific side, that side will increase more than the other.

Comment

But nobody has actually answered the question. If you jelq against the curve, will it correct it? Has anyone actually succeeded? I haven't had any success reducing my left curve yet. I don't want to waste my time if it won't work. I already know how to jelq.

Comment

I do want to mention this, is that when you jelq the opposite way of the curve, is that it doesn't appear from your post that there is any plaque or buildup causing the bend. It seems congenital, and as such, in order to correct the bend, more tissue has to grow in place of the bend. This is a growing process instead of a simple 1-2 weeks treatment, it could very well last up to six months to correct. Jelqing is one way, traction devices are a second option as many companies retail there penis extenders as correcting Pyronoise disease, either it grows up, down, left, or right, it's fixable.
                      Bear in mind, this will take time and dedication and you may want to log your results from week to week to gauge your process and making sure it's getting corrected.

Comment

But nobody has actually answered the question. If you jelq against the curve, will it correct it? Has anyone actually succeeded? I haven't had any success reducing my left curve yet. I don't want to waste my time if it won't work. I already know how to jelq.
                        I've seen several posts where people claim to have corrected/reduced the curve, but never any blogs, progress threads, etc.. that documents the curve correction. As for myself, I have seen changes in a positive direction that definetely encourages me to keep going. The changes are big enough that i don't feel too embarassed for showing my erection, and that it is no longer a source for anxiety. My goal is that the curve should not be noticeable at the 2 year mark, and i also expect to pick up some size gains on the way.

How long have you done PE and whats your routine?

Comment

Originally posted by capyjohn View Post
                          You need some special bend kind of exercises , doing PE exercises special way. Consult a doctor.

Comment

I'm sitting in the same boat. I decided to do something about my left cuve penis, I started doing about 5 - 10min of jelqs and tugg/pull opposite the direction of the curve.

Is this exercise time long enough or should I kick it up a notch?
                            Bokhoring
                            Last edited by Bokhoring; 07-23-2016, 04:58 AM.

Comment

i used to have a straight one for years last year it became turnt or curved like people say but u can fix that easy all you have to do is hold it and turn it straight it wont stay that way but when u jack off or gonna do a woman it will stay that way but i read and heard women like that curve

Comment

Working...
                              X