please advice: 1mm red spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please advice: 1mm red spots

Hi guys, last night I went thru another clamping session, been doing it for a few weeks, usually only 1 set of 10min-15min in the morning and at night.. Last night I don’t know what happened, but at the end I noticed these five 1mm red spots on the head and I freaked out and couldn’t sleep and now I found this thread and it looks to be normal and goes away.. And that’s what I’m afraid of that they won’t go away.. I took a pic and put it in myalbums...if anyone is familiar with the pics and you have had this same experience with the same size spots please let me know if they went away and how long it took..... That would be so great, thanks alot

Ruptured capillaries. Too much stress/too much time. Time to heal/go away varies person to person. Those areas may easily be re-injured even though on the surface exterior they look healed; why ? Under the surface epidermis, there is some healing that needs to occur.

I've no idea what to tell you time wise, I would be guessing.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hi dieselboy, Welcome to the gym. Be sure to click the START HERE link at the top left of this page to learn all you can about PE so that you can ensure that you stay safe with your PE efforts as you move along in your journey.
      The red spots are considered a neutral PI. So you need to read the other PIs you noticed after your session last night and into today. For instance, if you got erections during the night and had good wood this morning when you woke up, these are positive PIs and the red spots that came along with those positive PIs are also positive. If on the other hand you experienced negative PIs, (turtling, no morning or overnight erections and your flaccid is not as plump and hanging as well as you have been) then the red spots would be considered negative since they were accompanied by other negative PIs.
      Hope this helps!
      Have you been doing any other exs or just clamping. Clamping is considered an advanced ex and it is suggested that you condition your unit with manual exs for 3-6 months prior to progressing to advanced exs.
      Remember, safety should be your top priority because an injured dick is no good to your partner(s) and it will likely cause you much unwanted stress and anxiety which can lead to other issues that no guy wants to deal with.
      Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
      Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
      4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I am starting to calm down now since it sounds like this can happen and heals...i wanted to ask are these considered to be very small ruptures? it has not been a day yet and I can sort of see it fading in color already...I know I won't be doing any PE now for atleast a week, but I wanted to know if having sex in a few days will make this worse?

Comment

Thanks Domnus, but what does PI stand for? I am new to these forums and reading here...I started PE about earlier this year? maybe 4-5months ago? I would do 5min warmup and then 20 min JELQS with kegel exercises and did that for a few months, I did not notice much gains but my erection quality was super. so after that I started to change up and did some manual stretch and squeezes with a bit of ballooning, I noticed some gains but nothing major...then I read about clamping and tried it a few weeks ago and do jelqs for 5min after also, and I really like the response...by the way I started with 7"x5.4"...I really want to get my girth higher but i don't think i have gained even 0.1" yet

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy80 View Post
            Thanks for the reply, I am starting to calm down now since it sounds like this can happen and heals...i wanted to ask are these considered to be very small ruptures? it has not been a day yet and I can sort of see it fading in color already...I know I won't be doing any PE now for atleast a week, but I wanted to know if having sex in a few days will make this worse?
            Having sex is ALWAYS GOOD...for MORE THAN YOUR D, TOO! It means your libido & your Dick are in agreement, so you're ready to GO! Welcome aboard! READ, PRACTICE & LEARN!

Comment

Thanks Domnus, but what does PI stand for? I am new to these forums and reading here...I started PE about earlier this year? maybe 4-5months ago? I would do 5min warmup and then 20 min JELQS with kegel exercises and did that for a few months, I did not notice much gains but my erection quality was super. so after that I started to change up and did some manual stretch and squeezes with a bit of ballooning, I noticed some gains but nothing major...then I read about clamping and tried it a few weeks ago and do jelqs for 5min after also, and I really like the response...by the way I started with 7"x5.4"...I really want to get my girth higher but i don't think i have gained even 0.1" yet
              PI=physiological indicators. The fact that you asked that question confirms that you need to keep reading and learning about PE. The more you know and the greater your knowledge base, the more efficiently and effectively PE. You can't rush gains diesel, and trying to do so will put you on a path that is more likely to lead to injuring your cock.
              Also consider starting a log in the progress forum. Documenting your routines on a daily basis can help you down the road when things aren't going as planned and can help as well if you make some surprising gains. You will have a record of what you've been doing to help guide you for the future.
              Someone much smarter than I once said, "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing". You have learned that you can grow your dick with exs you read about on this site or others. Expand that knowledge daily. You will be glad you took the time to learn as many details as possible about PE and it will help you STAY SAFE!

Comment

so the spots went away and I waited 1 more day to make sure its healed and so tried to do some light PE work (JELQ's) this morning and after 10min I noticed that I was getting reddish spots in the exact same part as before so I stopped...so its not as red as the first time but you can see the spots...anyways im gonna leave my unit alone until the end of the week, however, on top of this I noticed that my erections are not as full as im used to and I think my unit got smaller? is that even possible? is the broken vessels on my glans creating stress in my unit? has anyone else experienced this? thanks!
                dieselboy80
                Last edited by dieselboy80; 08-09-2016, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to leave it alone for the rest of the week, but sex is not off limits

Comment

so the spots went away and I waited 1 more day to make sure its healed and so tried to do some light PE work (JELQ's) this morning and after 10min I noticed that I was getting reddish spots in the exact same part as before so I stopped...so its not as red as the first time but you can see the spots...anyways im gonna leave my unit alone until the end of the week, however, on top of this I noticed that my erections are not as full as im used to and I think my unit got smaller? is that even possible? is the broken vessels on my glans creating stress in my unit? has anyone else experienced this? thanks!
                    I personally havent had red spots.....but I've experienced a loss of erection quality. Usually seems to mean you've worked it too hard, and a couple days rest will solve that one.

Problem I've experience is what looks more like faint Purple spots, deeper inside the head of my penis. Perhaps blood vessels that have burst deeper in? No pain or anything....and usually take weeks to go away.

Anyone else have an issue like that?

Comment

Working...
                    X