Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard flaccid cause and recovery

Hi there

I got hard flaccid and poor eq from pumping too hard and long with the bathmate and doing intense kegels while pumping.

I have noticed something about my hard flaccid state.

Since bm stretched the penis skin forward i have more foreskin with prominent veins under. The problem is that the foreskin is not long enough to cover the glans and too long to stay in an outstretched normal state when under the glans. So when the foreskin slides down under the glans as it does all the time except when i pull it up to cover maybe 3/4 of the glans, but then it just slides down again.

I think this leads to poor circulation in the penis causing hard flaccid and problems with blood supply to the glans. I think so because when i take the foreskin over the glans the hard flaccid states almost always dissapears except for times when i have very tense pelvic floor from uncontrolled involuntary kegels and generel stress and anxiety in the pelvis region. But that may be caused by the foreskin problem in the first place.

So im thinking about getting a circumsission.

Anyone else have the same thing?

OK, let's get this straight:

Step 1: You feel convinced that the Bathmate caused you to have a hard flaccid.

Step 2: You feel like this problem may be exacerbated by being uncircumcised.

Step 3:
    You believe that the solution is adult circumcision?

Hey - if it were me and I truly believed pumping didn't work for me, I'd chuck the device before enduring adult circumcision.
    Gobble Gobble

Comment

Originally posted by aztempe123 View Post
      OK, let's get this straight:

Step 1: You feel convinced that the Bathmate caused you to have a hard flaccid.

Step 2: You feel like this problem may be exacerbated by being uncircumcised.

Step 3:
      You believe that the solution is adult circumcision?

Hey - if it were me and I truly believed pumping didn't work for me, I'd chuck the device before enduring adult circumcision.
      I have chucked the device a year ago, but the problem is still very much here. I also have turtling and a tight scrotum. Libido is low and eq is low. I don't know what to do.

I have read so many forum posts about people suffering after using the bathmate, can't believe the manufacturers of bathmate don't put out more real warnings about the possible side effects. I know they say max 20 min but i just used it for 30 min a few times and it can be difficult for people to see the real dangers until its too late.

Do you think that circumsision will help? Or is it maybe the pelvic floor imbalance because of kegels inside bathmate.

Comment

I don't see why getting circumsized would help.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
          I don't see why getting circumsized would help.
          Because the veins get trapped and squised because of too much foreskin being trapped under glans, hindering good blood flow and cause hard flaccid because of trapped blood.

What do you think will help me?

Comment

Originally posted by ZimmZimm View Post
            Hi there

I got hard flaccid and poor eq from pumping too hard and long with the bathmate and doing intense kegels while pumping.
            This sounds like the cause there.

There's also the likely possibility you have a pelvic muscle strain that has yet to heal- according to the evidence others have given:

Clear answer: ischiocavernosus' role in erection, both in achieving then maintaining.

The Official Hard Flaccid Recovery Thread

Have you been doing any form of therapy or training since this first occurred?
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              This sounds like the cause there.

There's also the likely possibility you have a pelvic muscle strain that has yet to heal- according to the evidence others have given:

Clear answer: ischiocavernosus' role in erection, both in achieving then maintaining.

The Official Hard Flaccid Recovery Thread

Have you been doing any form of therapy or training since this first occurred?
              Do you think a pelvic strain give hard flaccid and low libido and eq?

No i have not, been constantly depressed and left my gf

Comment

Do you think a pelvic strain give hard flaccid and low libido and eq?
                The kegel has surpassed the jelq as the most abused male enhancement movement. Worse yet is when some come to think the solution to overtraining brought on by kegels is to perform more training- often adding reverse kegels in an attempt to "balance" things out.

Rest, and depending on the severity of the issue, therapeutic measures should be taken.

No i have not, been constantly depressed and left my gf
                It would be in your best interests to review the links given.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The kegel has surpassed the jelq as the most abused male enhancement movement. Worse yet is when some come to think the solution to overtraining brought on by kegels is to perform more training- often adding reverse kegels in an attempt to "balance" things out.

Rest, and depending on the severity of the issue, therapeutic measures should be taken.

It would be in your best interests to review the links given.
                  So, Big AL.

What you are saying to the would be "injured", would be to avoid RK's from the start? Stop trying to balance it out and just rest with massage?

My god. Why didn't you post this 6 months ago LOL. Would have recovered much sooner
                  "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                  Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                  Current NBP: 19cm
                  BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bateman View Post
                    So, Big AL.

What you are saying to the would be "injured", would be to avoid RK's from the start? Stop trying to balance it out and just rest with massage?

My god. Why didn't you post this 6 months ago LOL. Would have recovered much sooner

Caution about adding the Reverse Kegel to your routine

Comment

Thank you

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Comment

Also, Big Al.

Would you also recommend that after resting, the person commence to do regular kegels again in order to recover the weak, injured muscle instead?

Comment

Thank you
                          You're welcome

Comment

Also, Big Al.

Would you also recommend that after resting, the person commence to do regular kegels again in order to recover the weak, injured muscle instead?
                            One recovery is complete one can slowly ease into training. Start off very light- using just enough contractile force to accomplish the reps and a rep count that's comfortable.

By adding just a small but regular amount of volume to each session, one can make huge gains in weeks/months.
                            Big Al
                            Administrator
                            PEGym Editor
                            Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by Big Al; 08-24-2016, 05:41 PM.

Comment

One recovery is complete one can slowly ease into training. Start off very light- using just enough contractile force to accomplish the reps and a rep count that's comfortable.

By adding just a small but regular amount of volume to each session, one can make huge gains in weeks.months.
                              Well, I guess I'll just forward this thread to every guy that PM's me about how to recover from an injury. Very informative

Comment

Working...
                              X