No Erection Whatsoever following Stretches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Erection Whatsoever following Stretches

Hi guys. Just joined this forum to get this question answered because in all honesty, I'm scared to death.

Recently I started PE with the beginner's routine and was about two weeks into it. Two days ago, on Saturday, I flaccid stretched maybe just a tad harder than usual and after I was done with all of that, I jacked off about ten minutes later.

I could not get an erection at ALL since then. I've had morning wood when I wake up with about 70% blood flow but even with physical stimulation, I just can't get hard.

I would really appreciate your advice with this, guys. I'm only 19 years old and in the second year of university. If this turns out to be serious, I just don't know what I should do.

Can anyone help me out? Should I go see a doctor next week if I still can't get an erection? I'm a newbie in terms of taking care of yourself so detailed advice would be much appreciated. Thanks for the help.

Rest and don't stretch hard. Were you trying to pull it off?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Honestly, I wouldn't say I was stretching that hard, but I definitely decided to up intensity by using another hand when doing the stretches in 4 directions. Definitely a bad idea.

So do you think I should just give it 2 weeks before I do anything? I guess I'm panicking because this isn't just loss of erection quality, it's a complete loss of erection.

What does rest entail besides not masturbating?

Comment

Rest around here means don't touch the wee wee unless you're going pee pee.

Welcome to the gym bro
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Jay.

I figured so, haha. I guess I'll check out a family doctor in 2 weeks, but I'll still lurk the thread for thoughts and advice. I'm feeling a lot better from cusp's reply.

Has this happened to any of you guys? I skimmed through a number of the injuries in the forums and it looks like most guys just jelq themselves into loss of erection. I've yet to see physical stimulation not produce SOME effect.

Comment

You have soreness anywhere? Shaft/ Base/ Ligs? glans? Did you hear or feel anything "pop" while you were stretching? More detailed info would be helpful.

Comment

Hi Jock. Thanks for the reply.

I didn't hear any pop but as far as soreness goes, I guess you could say that I had a sort of "dull feeling" in my right testicle and prostate? Kind of like a pulling sensation that didn't really hurt. It's gone now, but I wouldn't really make a fuss about it. Usually after I jack off I feel it. Lasts maybe thirty minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by WanderingVagrant View Post
                Hi Jock. Thanks for the reply.

I didn't hear any pop but as far as soreness goes, I guess you could say that I had a sort of "dull feeling" in my right testicle and prostate? Kind of like a pulling sensation that didn't really hurt. It's gone now, but I wouldn't really make a fuss about it. Usually after I jack off I feel it. Lasts maybe thirty minutes.
                I'm assuming you were pulling left when your injury occurred? If there's no soreness at your base, it's not a ligs sprain. Sounds like you might have torqued your spermatic cord on your right side, though... Are your balls / shaft turtling when flaccid more since the injury?

Comment

Hiya Jock.

Would you mind clarifying for me what you mean by 'turtling' please? Do you mean like, the penis seems to have gone in more?

And woah, you might be on to something. I started rolling my fingers around my testicles to see what you meant and I definitely notice a soreness in the tube of the right testicle.

Comment

"Turtling" is when your flaccid penis shrinks a bit and / or your balls draw up more tightly to your shaft or even up into your pelvic cavity (Noticably not hanging relaxed).

Yeah, that soreness is an indication you strained your spermatic cord. Depending upon how long ago you injured yourself, alternating heat / cold could help reduce the soreness, but most importantly, keep your testes supported well until you recover; taking the tension off your spermatic cords. Wear briefs or a jockstrap to keep your balls elevated. A leather balls-stretcher with a divider strap would work best, but tightly fitting briefs or a swimmer style (lightweight) jock would be OK, too.

Don't do ANY PE until the soreness is COMPLETELY gone. REST!

Comment

Just looked up what 'turtling' is. I'm going to say no to the shaft part, and a not significant to the testicles part.

And the soreness vanished with a quick massage.

Comment

Okay! Just read your update! Thanks a lot, mate.

I will definitely give it a week and a half of rest before I go to a doc and I'll post back in a new thread here to give updates.

Comment

Originally posted by WanderingVagrant View Post
                          Just looked up what 'turtling' is. I'm going to say no to the shaft part, and a not significant to the testicles part.

And the soreness vanished with a quick massage.
                          Well, we cross-posted above^^^! Sounds like good news! Must've been just tention in your right testes then; but keep an eye on it. It might tend to need more support for a few days, so wearing a jock certainly won't hurt, just to be on the safe side. Glad to help!

Comment

She is having fun, which you should be doing. Stop worrying about an ex and go find another girl. You weren't even that into her.
                            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Hi guys,

Just an update after about a week of rest. The good news is that my erections are pretty much back to normal. I still get a slight twinge every so often in the spermatic cord, but I think things will be just fine in another few days.

However, I definitely notice two changes in my penis after my injury. I now have what appears to be a ten degree torsion in my head and shaft. I don't mean a bend in the election, but an actual slight turning of my dick. The other change is a line of raised skin along the left side. I don't know if this is a stretch mark necessarily but it looks like raised skin in a ring at the base that circles around the left.

Do you think scar tissue healed right under the surface causing the torsion? Anything I can do to get rid of it or reverse the twist?

Comment

Working...
                              X