I really hope you see this because I wish I did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope you see this because I wish I did

Even if this prevents one person from dreading the same experience as me, than this post is a success. I love pe it was the greatest experience of my life, I love health fitness and the sort and adding a regime for my sexual health was right down my alley. But after about 8 months of pe I developed peyriones. It's the worst experience anyone can ever have and I don't wish it upon anyone even my worst enemy.(not that I have any) I want to make any of you who are practicing pe aware that this is not a very healthy practice. Mentally, it is, it was a rush with a hopeful future in mind of morethan sexual adequacy, but the risk of what I endured is not worth it. Now, about me I'm a grad student, I study biology, with a med career in my near future. If there's someone who can inform you on actual facts about penis anatomy it's a urologist, but I'm a close second.

I want to give anyone who sees this serious advice, stop breaking your penis. Stop today, the thing about pe is we practice it with our penis, which with the slightest touch releases dopamine, these hormones inhibit any pain or indicators of damage in the penis, while at the same time triggers your reward system to repeat this behaviour. This is why many feel they are "addicted" to it. It's a blast but doesn't mean you have to stop making it bigger. Eating healthy, with specific foods and good workouts, will increase the amount of blood in your penis eventually making it bigger.

I don't have time to post everything I know but if you can trust me, I can bullet point the important facts I want to get across and U can message me any questions or justifications and I will try to answer as soon as possible.

-"jelqing" is a causing inflammation in your penis, this is why it is bigger after a "workout".

-stretching, if it causes the SLIGHTEST tear can immediately cause peyriones. This isn't making our penis bigger

-peyriones is caused by inflammation

-there are ZERO signs of peyriones, not like a little ache or some pain the day before. You literally wake up with it one day.

The secret to pe, believe it or not is this. Those who practice it believe they are doing something healthy for their sexual health. It begins to make them feel better, it starts to become a routine and eventually the "feeling" of sexual adequacy and doing something "good" for their bodies release dopamine. Dopamine is a vasodilator and over time this vasodilation slowly increases, increase testosterone and the blood flow to your penis is increased. Now, you can keep this good feeling because you will be making it bigger throught diet (I promise) but do not jelq or stretch anymore, it's ONLY inflammation. You can simply maintain a good erection for a while whilst standing and this is much healthier for your penis. Beating it down is literally making it weaker...LITERALLY. The penis isn't a muscle, pain = gain, it = peyriones. Oh btw peyriones shrinks your penis..ya look it up. Now i hate to be so pessimistic but I love everyone of you and if this happens to you after you read this my heart will break in 2.

Ways to make it bigger

-masturbate standing up, over time it will adjust to the increased blood flow
    -lose weight, this not only increase the apparent length but increase blood flow(girth)

Eat
    -spinach/kale
    -ginger
    -almonds
    -watermelon
    -EVOO

Take vitamin b12 and vitamin d

(Just some of many foods that will make it bigger)

And completely revitalize your diet, it will completely change your penis I promise, promise promise. Ask me any way to change your diet and workout and I will help. You can measure the changes yourself.

But if you don't want to hear it from me, search "hard flaccid" on google and you'll hear the horrible life changing experiences of these people. Hard flaccid is a symptom of peyriones, a very select few experienced spontaneous remission but this is a very small amount of people for the unfortunate rest, they have to deal with this for the rest of their life. God bless and don't be shy to ask me questions.

I'm very sorry for your bad experience. I'm not going to deny or agree with any of your post. Just wishing you the best and a full recovery. Good luck my friend.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Thanks that's very thoughtful. I hope my experience is one that helps someone else avoid it. Your free to ask me any questions about it or anything I've posted. God bless and be careful!

Comment

There is no link between pe and peyriones . I can't see why you would say this bs unless you work for someone.

Comment

Damm, so what should I believe now??!! I am confused and scared.

Comment

Pegasus that's an awesome username. Peyriones occurs through repeated trauma of the penis, several members here have experienced peyriones through pe whether it be 1 year later and in some cases 1 day. The point to take home here is that they never saw it coming and I wish to enlighten you on the very real possibility that you may change your penis for the worst for the rest of your life. I could go on about how I'd say life would be perfect if my penis was just back to normal. Here is a link about the very basics of inflammation causing peyriones.

Peyronie's Disease: Causes and Symptoms ? www.urology-textbook.com

There aren't many signs of peyriones before it happens because once it's happened, it's too late. But if you see ANY darkening of the penis, that's not a good sign. Any increased blood flow should remain within the three columns of the penis, not apparent though the surface of the skin. What I suggest is take pictures, if your penis begins to look darker, that's inflammation not growth.

Comment

Kenjiwong93 there's good reason to be scared but you don't have to be because you have the beautiful opportunity of making a smart choice and being careful with the ONE penis you still have. I wish you the best and if you want some advice on healthy ways to increase your sexual health without damaging it by any mechanical methods of the hands and devices I'm always willing to help. God bless

Comment

Umm.. so... I suppose that what you're saying is that masturbation and/or even sex can cause peyriones disease.. because if PE can.. than so can the other.

How come I don't have peyriones?

I'd like to really get down to the bottom of this!
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

At the risk of being redundant I'll differentiate the two, masturbation and sex involves friction of the glands where pressure nerve endings are concentrated. Jelqing involves "squeezing" the penis from base to tip which causes damage to the smooth muscle lining the endothelium (blood vessel walls). This damage causes white blood cells to respond commonly known as inflammation, this process over time can begin an autoimmune response which causes fibrosis, a scar build up on the lining of the vessels(your probably familiar with the term tunica). This kind of response is not well understood by doctors, but it is known that repeated damage to a particular artery will cause fibrosis. I don't think you should take my word for it, I just want everyone to educate themselves, understand the risks and by then you won't feel like "I wish I knew this was a possibility" if or when this kind of dilemma strikes. Because I only post any of this because I wish you all well and from the bottom of my heart don't want anyone in the world to experience this. Be careful and God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicetomeetyou1 View Post
                    Pegasus that's an awesome username.
                    How true this is
                    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I read the OP last night, and it got me thinking that I am doing PE out of blind faith. It brought up the question in my mind that if PE was bad for me, how would I know until I got hurt?

Then I started thinking a little critically about the whole thing. PE isn't that unnatural, since forms like hanging is done in multiple cultures around the world. I saw one Chinese man pull a car with his penis, another one lifted heavy cinder blocks.
                      On these boards, there are dozens upon dozens of pages of people posting their success with PE, free to anyone who wants to spend the time.

I've done PE since before I joined the boards. And yes, I've had a few injuries here and there, but it was never any serious concern. Soreness or bruising, I stopped for awhile, and picked it back up again when I healed.
                      I did gain in size, but it shrunk since I've stopped doing PE. That's my bad. Maybe it'll grow again, who knows, but my last girlfriend felt the difference between when I did do PE and when I didn't.

So, I find it very surprising to hear someone say "Pe causes disease." Funny, didn't it help rejuvenate the sexual health of dozens and dozens of others?

There are so many questions that spring up from this. Especially since this is your first post and there are people hired to spread misinformation. Did you have any prior health concerns? What methods did you use? How often did you do PE? How long have you been doing PE for? Do you have a log so we can take a look?

I'm only loyal to what works for me, and PE has always been good to me and others... which a few exceptions, most of which have done things they shouldn't.
                      Toadstool
                      Last edited by Toadstool; 10-15-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kenjiwong93 View Post
                        Damm, so what should I believe now??!! I am confused and scared.

These threads are good, there should be a healthy balance of reality. There's to many people that report problems with Jelqing etc to be ignored. At the end of the day it's a personal choice to attempt to make your penis bigger, you should do so at your own risk. Nicetomeetyou1 I hope you make a full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainsearcher View Post
                          There's to many people that report problems with Jelqing etc to be ignored
                          This is very true.
                          But let's also remember that a lot of guys get super excited at the prospect about getting an extra 1x.5, and go crazy with the PE with inappropriate levels of force because he thinks he's strong and can handle it. They don't start off small, do to much, and get hurt for it.

A lot of the injuries that happen are the result of not following direction or instruction laid out in threads.

It's actually pretty rare that you see someone who says "Here's my log, here's my slow progressive increase, and PE shrunk my junk." That has only ever happened like once or twice in the 1000's of users on here who post. I can only think of one person.

Comment

It's very wise of each and every one of you to consider both sides of the equation and then proceed how you may. I encourage you to think critically and consider all the possibilities. There are a group of individuals who have developed this condition(more like a condition than disease) and there are some who have never developed it after many years. It's possible that you may never develop it after many years of practicing just like some smokers may never get cancer. But the parallel here is that none the less there is internal damage that you may or may not see. The saddest truth about this is that among everyone one who has experienced it, it happened overnight. I just wish to enlighten all of you of this possibility, so that you can make your decisions accordingly with this knowledge now in your repertoire.

Individuals have noticed that over time they may "lose" their gains. This is due to the inflammation subsiding and a sign that these gains were not a permanent enlargement of the vessels. Your vessels only widen when they are relaxed, widening from internal pressure (caused by mechanical force or high blood pressure) is strictly weakening the tissues that greatly increase the risk of lesions and possibly peyriones. Those who have permanent gains cannot remove the possibility that it may have been from natural growth, factors that I've mentioned, or really is inflammation that one day may backfire and turn to peyriones.

The proper way to widen the vessels are through diet, rich in vasodilators, increased libido, increased cardiovascular health and most importantly the absence of stress. dopamine is a natural vasodilator, and over months of practicing these things your penis will benefit without the risks and most importantly they will be permanent.

I pray none of you experience this and feel free to ask me questions, I encourage you to do so. God bless

Comment

I'm curious, how do you know all of this information? You know a lot about what most here (most = people who actively search for PE-related information) don't mention or don't know about.

I thank you for your in-depth responses. God bless.

Comment

Working...
                              X