Hard flaccid recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard flaccid recovery

Hello i am making this thread to record my progression of curing my hard flaccid, i hope its okay to have it here.

I know many of you Think its head issues but in this case it is not, i rarely have any anxiety and i do not
    have it at all right now.

Current symptoms ive been having:
    Hard flaccid, shrinked, bendable but still firm.
    Premature ejac
    BC muscle tension
    no good erections
    sperm dribble

I have an very bad habit of kegels, Always been doing it for greater pleasure during masturbation and sex which turned out to tension and now ive been doing it for 15years and now its time to end it, ive Always thought i did it the right way, maintaining erections with kegels etc, turns out i was wrong...

I havent kegeled in a week, i wont do them until im fully cured.

What i will do is Heavy front RKS and Hindu squats and hope that i make this condition a thing of my past.

Sounds like a plan ! Good Luck to you.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 11-03-2016, 04:28 PM.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Sounds lie a plan ! Good Luck to you.
      Thanks Dangler!

03/11-16
      5minutes in hindu squat
      Rks during the whole day and trying to stay away from light ik's

Flaccid is firm and i stopped having random erections, i Will see in a few hours if i get any morning wood

Comment

4/11-16

HF=firm

Weak morning erection approx 50% deflated cs+glans

Comment

So doing lots of kegels caused your HF?
          "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Doing them too hard did

Comment

4/11-16

5minute hindu
              3minute hindu

Rks during the day.

Flaccid still firm and Dick is cold :/

Comment

Heat pad sessions, slow firegoat rolls, light tugs.
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post
                  Hello i am making this thread to record my progression of curing my hard flaccid, i hope its okay to have it here.
                  With all due respect- going by your history it's rare to see someone whose training efforts consistently cause more issues than benefits- especially someone involved in training as long as you have.

Something is certainly amiss!
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    With all due respect- going by your history it's rare to see someone whose training efforts consistently cause more issues than benefits- especially someone involved in training as long as you have.

Something is certainly amiss!
                    All My problems ive ever had down there except discoloration is because of my pelvic floor.

Comment

All My problems ive ever had down there except discoloration is because of my pelvic floor.
                      Seek the help of a physio who does pelvic floor work

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Seek the help of a physio who does pelvic floor work
                        Unfortunately the health care in My country has no clue about Those problems, ive already looked it up.

Comment

Where do you live?

Comment

That may be true, but that's incidental as the cause of your issues appears to be faulty training practices- at least going by the data you've posted. This is a case where you might have been better off had you not beegun training in the first place.

This is why such a strong emphasis is placed on developing a strong foundation first- not just for mere conditioning purposes but to master the form and feel of the exercises so you'd be much less prone to abuse/overwork them.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              That may be true, but that's incidental as the cause of your issues appears to be faulty training practices- at least going by the data you've posted. This is a case where you might have been better off had you not beegun training in the first place.

This is why such a strong emphasis is placed on developing a strong foundation first- not just for mere conditioning purposes but to master the form and feel of the exercises so you'd be much less prone to abuse/overwork them.
                              Well My pelvic floor was way broken before i came here, now atleast i am aware of My situation now, all ive had is a little bit if discoloration.

Comment

Working...
                              X