Itchy penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itchy penis

So ive been extending for the past week and ive been itching and scraching my penis alot... now i dont know why that is? Isit due to extending or maybe something else

Also when i start itching its uncontrolable because it feels so good and i itch for a few mins

Comment

An internal itch deep in your shaft (that you just can't seem to scratch) is a +++PI! Not unlike the itch a cut has when it's healing.That's an indication you are doing effective PE, causing the necessary cellular deformation and the healing cellular growth which leads to a larger penis. I had this a LOT once I PE'd regularly. It sounds like you're "in the growth groove" to me!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        An internal itch deep in your shaft (that you just can't seem to scratch) is a +++PI! Not unlike the itch a cut has when it's healing.That's an indication you are doing effective PE, causing the necessary cellular deformation and the healing cellular growth which leads to a larger penis. I had this a LOT once I PE'd regularly. It sounds like you're "in the growth groove" to me!
        Well that is a positive sign... i thought i had some kind of alergic reaction ... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          Hey i just checked my penis in day light and ive developed some small spot bumps..which causes the itching. i had this 1yr ago and went doctors and he gave me so steriod ream to put on and said its jock.itch or something... i guess i gota go docs?

Comment

Originally posted by king0 View Post
            Hey i just checked my penis in day light and ive developed some small spot bumps..which causes the itching. i had this 1yr ago and went doctors and he gave me so steriod ream to put on and said its jock.itch or something... i guess i gota go docs?
            Nah, just get some jock itch cream, at a drug store. The active ingredient is called tolnaftate (1% usually). It cures both jock itch & athlete's foot. It's good stuff for guys to keep around, especially if you work out in the gym a lot! You pick up weird stuff in locker rooms & showers, but this stuff controls it easily. I've used it ever since I was in jr. high school playin' sports.

Comment

Working...
            X