Messed up my dick stretching...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up my dick stretching...?

Hi, 2 days ago I tried stretching and kegel exercises for the first time. I went in the shower, warmed up for about 5 minutes. Then, I tried the set of 30 second stretches (down left right straight ahead). I read that as a beginner, you should only stretch it flaccid, but it probably ended up being about 50-70% erect... I skipped jelqing since I figured this was my first go around, and then I did some basic Kegels sets for only like 2-3 minutes. The next day I experienced slight aches around my penis and didn't get any spontaneous erections. I can however still attain an erection and ejaculate, it's just that my penis isn't nearly as hard and it loses its firmness quickly. 2 days after trying it, there's no pain but the erection problem's still there. I'm 19 and otherwise perfectly healthy. I was wondering what the most likely cause is. I'm guessing it's a strained ligament? If so, how long is the recovery time usually? Is it reasonable to rule out a venous leak (reading about it scares me!) since my flaccid penis doesn't retain firmness? Thanks in advance for the help

-no noticeable discoloration/red spots
    need-some-advice472
    Last edited by need-some-advice472; 02-26-2010, 07:32 PM.

You see any discoloration/red spots or anything like that?
    Actually quite far from being the biggest, but that is what drives me.

Comment

Don't worry. I think the lack of EQ is transient and will pass. But you SHOULD NOT stretch unless your penis is COMPLETELY FLACCID. Stretching a semi-erect or erect penis is not for beginners. When you begin the jelq, again, be sure you are jelqing at no more than 50 % erect. Near erect and erect jelqing and stretching is NOT FOR BEGINNERS. I knew a person who did permanent damage jelqing at 100 %. This is rare, but it can happen.

Comment

I think its all in your head.
        < short shorts

Comment

Update time...

I'm pretty sure it's a strained ligament. I can get my erections up to maybe 90% of original EQ. I think the flaccid hangs a little lower. Pretty much all the ache/pain I experiened in the first few days are gone. I even got morning wood twice in the past three days so I think I'm pretty much fine. The only repercussions I'm experiencing is a slightly looser base. Does anyone know how long this will take to heal (or if it will at all)? And is there anything I can do to make sure it heals properly (aka no bends or loss of erectile length)? Thanks again

Comment

advice-needer,

Here we go again,

Take a week off. When you begin to PE again, don't just yank it out immediately to a full stretch, instead EASE INTO THE STRETCH, go SLOW.

THEN, when you find the place where you have DECENT TENSION (NOT MAX), STOP, and hold for 30 seconds,

THEN take a 10-20 second helicopter break.

Helicopters are really good to get circulation back going.

Other than this, RE-READ the previous post by going411by7, he is a champion peeny puller, and has THE BEST advice with the dingdong to prove it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by need-some-advice472 View Post
              Update time...

I'm pretty sure it's a strained ligament. I can get my erections up to maybe 90% of original EQ. I think the flaccid hangs a little lower. Pretty much all the ache/pain I experiened in the first few days are gone. I even got morning wood twice in the past three days so I think I'm pretty much fine. The only repercussions I'm experiencing is a slightly looser base. Does anyone know how long this will take to heal (or if it will at all)? And is there anything I can do to make sure it heals properly (aka no bends or loss of erectile length)? Thanks again
              Sorry to resume such an old thread, but I would really love to know if and how the story went. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X