Loss of EQ at the base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of EQ at the base

Hi everyone, this is my first time starting a thread since I started PE.
    My goal is to increase girth.
    I started jelquing on and off 1 year 1/2 ago and 4 months ago decided to do PE weekly with occasional 1 week breaks. I'm now doing 50 intense 8 second jelqs with 25-30 second ulis or slow squash jelqs after every 10 jelqs. Sometimes I clamp with light pressure or pump for up to 8 mins.
    Especially during the first three months, I would often get many pin-sized red spots, but never any pain, and these seemed to appear even when my eq would improve.

This has gotten me .5 inch girth a month ago and no length gains. My gains were reduced to .25 inches girth since then and I noticed my EQ declined slightly.

When I do a uli, the base of my unit is less hard, and I have more difficulty maintaining my erection while during the uli. Could I be using too much force? The sensation of having a smaller/weaker base was experienced despite my gains a month ago, and now I feel as though the weakness at the base could be starting to affect my overall EQ.
    Taking a week off PE showed minimal improvment, if any.

Any suggestions as to how I could modify my routine? Is there a way to measure the amount of force required for ulis and jelqs?
    Casual Start (Mar 2015) NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.75"
    Real start (Oct 2016 BPEL 8.5" EG 5.75
    Current Apr(2017) NBPEL 8.0" BPEL 8.7" EG 6.5"

Girth Goal MSEG 6.5" - Reached on 2017/04/03!
    Bonus Girth Goal TEG 6.5"
    Side-Quest Length Goal BPEL 9"

Are you edging any? To build that EQ, that should help. Erect kegels help also and don't forget to throw in some RKs as well.
    Congrats on the gains by the way. Girth comes slower for most. Those girth gains are impressive.
    Measuring force for ulis and jelqs is purely subjective. Squeeze enough that you feel tissue expansion but not so hard you make it bust or rip open
    When jelqing you want to feel the wave of blood move forward toward the glans. Always best to use a little less force and know you are not overtraining than to constantly push to the limit and and constantly wonder if your going too far.
    Pay close attention to those PIs, they should guide your workouts. Negative PIs are not always some big obvious "problem". Look for subtle changes, good and bad and respond appropriately.
    Check out the START HERE link above. There is a lot of info there about the intensity of the exercises.
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Thanks for the advice! It happens only twice a week or so that I edge for 30-45 mins. I tend to forget the more time consuming aspects of PE and just focus on getting the most done within 30-45 mins. Thinking back at where I was a month ago, edging would have probably helped me cement those gains. I read something in the START HERE link to that effect. Makes sense.
      I'll try to track my edging and add in some erect kegels and RKs. Honestly I've always thought they would be a waste of time. Worth trying for a few weeks though.

Comment

Jelqs and ULI's always crippled my base. My unit always looked like the leaning tower of dong. and then it dawned on me...

...I ditched jelqs and ULI's and started pumping.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You can try reverse jelqs
          real jelqs gave me a baseball bat.
          HansTwilight
          Retired Moderator
          PE Gym Editor
          Member of the Month Jan 2017
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by HansTwilight; 02-06-2017, 07:55 PM.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

You can also jelq from the anus forward. Use plenty of lube and a firm, but not intense pressure.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Jay that's the first time I read about someone else having issues at the base from jelquing and ULIs. Seems different from the baseball bat shape since it's more like the base is getting weaker rather than purely from uneven expansion towards the tip. Glad to know you found an alternative exercise. I'm taking a break from Jelqs, ULIs and clamping for now until my EQ and base recover. If I ever start jelqs or ULIs again I'll go easy.
              Wishful I assume you are refering to BTB jelqing? It's worth a try.

Comment

So 2 weeks have gone by and it seems that edging was the main thing I was missing in my routine. I focused on edging as close as possible to cuming(rather than just wanking casually like before) for at least 10 minutes before each PE session and my EQ increased substantially. I also edge a few times a week for over 30 mins now. As of today I measured several times and it seems I regained my EQ losses, if not more.
                Thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

I started off a little weak at the base. Solution seemed to be a reverse squeeze/uli into my body. Kegel then half way up squeeze and push down into your body. Did like 20 reps a session for a while, seemed to help but I was also doing turnica tugs and big Al squeezes. Not sure exactly what did it but I'm betting on those.
                  7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                  8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                  8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                  8 X 6 goal
                  8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Working...
                  X