My take on hard flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on hard flaccid

I've had this shit for years. Still have it. Right now i have it kind of bad.

I dont think i will fully recover unfortunally. Maybe though.

I've had one period when it was perfect and completely normal. Lasted about two weeks. Ejaculated several times during those two weeks. I will write how it did it, but spoiler alert, it has to do with your mind.

I dont know what HF is. Something about the pelvic muscles. You feel kinda tense somewhere down there. Its a fucking mess of anxiety and tense muscles. You need to loosen up.

Im gonna jump to something else. Say you're at the gym with a personal trainer, trying to learn the squat. You get in position but something is off. Your goal is to keep your chest up, but you keep failing because you dont know how. You have too much arch, are over extended or too weak. Then your coach say "pretend your a girl proudly displaying your big beautiful tits", and suddenly you get in a perfect position.

This is called a cue. A word or a sentence that gives you an epiphany. And I belive that is the solution to HF.

Cues come and go. Sometimes they work for long periods of time. They can potentially work forever. You need a cue to help relax everything down there. When you feel everything is fine, you need to practise it. Especially into remaining calm during erections and getting a sensations to your penis. Practise having a perfect penis.

How do you do that? Well...

I used the cues "tolerate and handle every touch", "pretend someone is touching you and you have to deeply accept it, "my penis is perfect in all aspects". Ive honestly used tons. You will have to find something personal that clicks with you.

Then you have to practise getting a erection. I did it 3-5 times during the day. I was looking at nude pictures and worked on my cues. No touching. Just get aroused and work on getting that perfect erection. DO NOT STRESS. Accept the outcome of each session and try to improve the cues.

I hope this gives you a new perspective and something to work on.

Best regards and good luck.
Working...
X