The Varicocele - Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Varicocele - Topic

Update 7-4-2019: Varicocele is not caused by defective valves, the urologists are wrong. This has been proven with scientific evidence. Varicocele and Pelvic congestion syndrome are the exact same conditions with no differences, this has been confirmed by medical professionals. See my latest detailed article that I wrote about this in my latest post on page 25 of this topic. It also contains a serious and simple breathing test for checking if your varicocele is caused by your pelvic floor muscles.

Also join us on the Varicocele Discord server to actively chat about everything regarding varicocele! https://discord.gg/fRaEvuF

I am not a medical doctor and I do not have any authority to speak on medicine, health and treatment of any kind and anything related to these matters. I have no certificate, degree or diploma or any other type of certification. None of my statements or the things that I have mentioned including persons and products have been checked, overseen or regulated by any medical authority or any other authority. None of my statements or the things that I have mentioned including persons and products have been regulated, overseen or checked by the FDA. Please always first consult with your medical doctor before doing or taking anything and do not take anything as any form of advice. Please consult with your medical doctor first after having read anything in this topic and my posts regardless of what you have read, and also when deciding on doing anything following anything you have read in this topic.

I do not give medical advice or health advice or any form of advice nor do I intend to do so. All of my experiences that I write down are only those of myself and not others. I have no history of any form of medical practice or anything related to it and I am not in a position to do so.

I have never attended or have been affiliated with medical school or anything related to it. Please heed this warning when reading anything in this topic. Thank you.

Update 27-8-2018: Please read my latest post in this topic.

-

Update 5-6-2018: DO NOT USE IODINE FOR THE TREATMENT OF VARICOCELE. SEE MY LATEST POST IN THIS TOPIC.

What has helped me so far significantly: (1-9-2017)

All of the exercises done correctly twice for 30 seconds each in this video. Especially the one at 11:19. The keyword to fix this is STRETCH! You got to stretch that particular spot on the left to free the vein!!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6tueuGlo1Q (Skip to 2:30 to skip the talking and start the rest of the video where the exercises begin)

Do listen to the guy's instructions, and always do both the left and right part of your body to get the best results!

What has helped me so far significantly: (20-6-2017)

- scrotal nascent iodine application (be wary with this due to risk of mild hypo- and hyperthyroidism and associated dangers including life threatening risk of thrombosis due to alterations to coagulation of the blood) (this one helped me tremendously though)

- manual detorsion of mild testicular detorsion (this one was very important)

- Big doses of Ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C) daily to strengthen the veins

- MSM because it is sometimes associated in literature with dissapearance of varicose veins, strengthening the vein walls and lowers inflammation

- Short period of big doses of magnesium Glycinate Chelate powder (1g a day) which aids in alot of healing functions in the body in general, and lowered inflammation. Didn't use this all the time, just for some days in the process so far. This is more of a general healing agent for the body. Also is good for circulation. Circulation is good for varicocele healing, as long as it does not involve unnatural Nitric oxide boosting

- Vitamin D 5000 IU a day, same reasons as magnesium, also is known to tone the veins (strengthening them).

- Avoiding herbal supplements (does not include vitamins, minerals, amino acids) which boost nitric oxide in the body (worsens the varicocele)

- testicular massage

- Not squeezing, straining forcing or pushing in any way when having a stool, or passing gas. This puts unnecessarily pressure on the varicocele. There is even a scientific report which reports about a man which had his varicocele burst when squeezing while having a stool. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3564216
    There is also a relation between unhealthy function of the intestines and development of varicocele: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17182703

--

Hey there everyone, regular member here. Been here for a while now for multiple topics but what my main concern has been is a varicocele I have noticed for around 2 years now, which is also when the accompanying pain in the left testicle started. I've visited my GP before, went to a radiologist who did an ultrasound while I was lying down which confirmed a varicocele on the left side of the scrotum, and later an urologist who confirmed it is a varicocele and said that I just had to wait till the pain would go away. He insisted he would not do a surgery on me, except if I was laying in my bed at night with terribly excerbating pain. He even said "Atleast it's not cancer", trying to make a point to me as if that would make me feel better having this depressing condition. Now I have pain for days in my left testicle while sporadically some days I notice less pain. The docs never gave me a grade, but to give you a description of my varicocele, it can be seen through the scrotal skin if I move my balls a little, which makes the varicosal veins push against the scrotal skin from the inside, showing its ugly print. It can be felt by hand, sometimes more inflated then other times.

I have spoken to some very smart individuals on this forum who have given me a lot of insight into this complication. I made this topic to keep track of my progress on curing/fixing/healing whatever word is the right one my varicocele.

Also I have made this topic for others to discuss their own problems if it is associates with a varicocele, and as well as share information, thoughts and advice on the subject. So everyone can hopefully be helped with this terribly harsh complication.

I have presumably some more detailed information to share to from a guide I bought which I want to share with you all for free because I think it's just moronic to keep any information hidden from the public and it's unjust to make money of people that have this complication imho.

I am waiting for approval of forum moderators first to see if this is allowed, and if not then I will just see and look how much information I can provide in this topic that comes from the guide, which is a quite lengthy (100+pages) guide.

Also feel free to enter your own experiences, stories here, or make a post just because you need support.

To victory my fellow Varicocele sufferers!
    Excellator
    Last edited by Excellator; 04-07-2019, 08:46 AM.

The scrotum has 2 testicles with a bundle of knit-together veins running to each testicle. If one of these vein bundles dilate, and stay that way, you have what is called a varicocele. This varicocele can hurt, and also make your testicle hurt. It is unhealthy for your testosterone production because blood cannot properly leave the area, potentially damaging the Leydig cells in your testicle which are responsible for testosterone production. This is because blood that pools is toxic. Your testicle can ache to in this progress, and can in some actually start shrinking, which is a sign testosterone production will lower to.

Doctors can only do 1 thing to resolve it, which is a surgery to remove the vein. And use an embolism treatment to, which uses a metal coil or multiple metal coils to shut off the vein that is the varicocele. From what I've read, microsurgical varicocelectomy, so actual removal of the varicocele vein, is the best treatment of all treatments the doctors can offer and is actually better then an embolism treatment.

The latest information on healing a varicocele however, is the theory that the varicocele is caused by muscles in the pelvic floor muscles which clamp the vein that ultimately ends at the testicle, which becomes a varicocele in the progress of being clamped by these muscles. So theoretically untightening these pelvic floor muscles could resolve the problem completely, removing the constriction of the vein caused by the muscles.

There is an exercise which could suggestively confirm if in your case this constriction is caused by the pelvic floor muscles, which is called the hindi squat. You can find a hindi squat tutorial
    here (click).

If this exercise relieves the varicocele vein, chance is your varicocele might be caused by tightened pelvic floor muscles. Treating these pelvic floor muscles to become more relaxed would heal your varicocele.

Varicocele can cause erectile dysfunction, because it causes impaired testosterone production, impaired blood flow in the area and a dull and painful feeling which can be distracting during the achievement and maintaining of an erection.

There have been multiple reports on this forum that men have healed their varicocele completely by using exercises which involved their pelvic floor muscles.

Do not waste your money on any supplements, there is no supplement or medicine that fixes this complication. Certain anti-varicose supplements could help in relieving pain as it did with me, but so far for me it has not cured the complication at all, and a certain degree of pain remains to.

A link to a couple of other stretches implicated in presumably relaxing the pelvic floor muscles and aiding in healing a varicocele here.

Also a technique which has been named on this forum alot concerning healing a varicocele is called Reverse Kegel (RK in short) which a tutorial can be found for here.

Also this topic by HansTwilight (Thank you!) is a great read on solving this issue.

- Update 16-6-2017 -

In what seems to be a pure miracle, I have managed to reduce my varicocele to about 95% using a topical nascent iodine solution on my scrotum for 2 nights. The pain has alleviated and the vein is almost completely drained! More info later on. I'm too tired (It's 5:55 AM in the morning ) to write down much right now. I'd thought I share this already though!

- Reserved for information in the future -

The proper way of diagnosing what kind of varicocele you have, in the only order that is safe:

Muscle compression -
    Iliopsoas muscles
    Pelvic floor
    Abdomen muscles
    Any other muscle or group of muscle that the spermatic and the gonadal vein crosses, I could use some more research on this.

Circulation -
    improper blood flow
    Chinese Traditional Medicine Kidney deficiency - Gui Zhi Fu Lin Wan

Other -
    Nutcracker syndrome
    Enlarged colon
    Renal Tumor
    Blown valves

In that order

With blown valves being the end point. When everything else is ruled out, and we're certain it's blown valves, either by fixing the valves or creating some sort of continuation of circulation through supplements, eitheer way will be experimental and surgery won't be a sin at this point.

Diagnosing will require the help of certain nutrients and supplements which will cost you money. Diagnosing in this particular order is the only way of avoiding harm as far as possible.
    Excellator
    Last edited by Excellator; 09-25-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Usually happens in left testicle I guess. I had the opposite happen to me. I had a spermatocele or a cyst next to testicle and when they did ultrasound they found a slight vericocele. I thought it could be causing abnormal sperm so I had surgery to remove the cyst and fix the vericocele. Needless to say although I assume it's fixed it causes me trouble sometimes still to this day. I can feel that damn vein and if I use a pump, if not placed just right it usually causes that vein discomfort. Part of me wonders if I didn't cause it through pumping. But anyway, saw this and wanted to reply. Usually they dont remove them unless your involved in fertility attempts or in alot of pain.

Comment

I know why you have a varicocele. I have a small varicocele and my urologist said they couldn't operate it as it is too small. So I went home and I have found the exercises that you can get rid of the problem. But you have not answered my PMs so I cannot share it unless you answer it mine.

Comment

@mastermatrix44

My apologies for not replying, at the time I had lots of problems personally that needed my attention, so I couldn't give PEgym any attention at all. I am back now, and I have sent you a PM to.

I am very interested in hearing your information concerning varicocele. If you have information regarding healing/curing/fixing a varicocele, feel free to share it in this topic to, for others to read and use!

@PSP80 That's really bad man, do you have a sensation of pain because of it in the area?

On my current situation: I am feeling tired, every day. It has become worse over the past couple of months. Also because of my perfectionist thinking, I have not exercised for months either, because I knew testosterone production (which is required for muscle growth to) was impaired, rendering exercise useless. Also I feel depressed, I just can't place why. Also appetite has been bad for months and now sometimes a day go by with me not eating anything besides a couple of snacks. I'm attributing this to depression and impaired testosterone production. Also I feel I'm becoming forgetful alot, and my english spelling which is normally splendid, is now somehow becoming worse.

Today is the first day I have tried doing Reverse Kegels in my seat, and I notice it makes me feel good, and somewhat sexually excited, with regards to a certain sensation in my penis which develops when I do the Reverse Kegel. It somehow feels healthy, in a way. It also makes my varicocele feel really sensitive though. I am not sure what to do further on, I will look into Hindi squats, and try those out.
          Excellator
          Last edited by Excellator; 02-11-2017, 10:43 AM.

Comment

I tried some hindi squats today, but I keep falling backwards when doing them so I can't hold one! Also if I manage to not fall back, The stretch feels so tough on my tendons beneath my knees I just can't maintain it without falling out of position after a couple of seconds.

I do however feel my varicocele and testicle being sensitive for a moment, indicating there is a connection and interaction with my varicocele while doing this exercise! Which is really making me feel optimistic!

Does anyone have any tips from this point on what to do? I'm kind of at a loss right now. I've also tried the pillow exercise involving laying a pillow beneath your bottocks then laying down for a couple of minutes straight, I did feel a sensation in my varicocele when doing this exercise to. To me, these sensations are proof my varicocele is caused by an issue with my pelvic floor muscles!

Comment

There is no medical reason at all for you to not have it removed if it is large enough to cause you pain. Is this what you get with that great European healthcare system that some want here? If so you can keep it.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Haha I am not a fan of the seemingly overrated European healthcare system, since it is really underdeveloped and underresearched in certain areas, like varicocele. I have read on the internet however removing a varicocele isn't a logical solution if it is caused just by tense pelvic floor muscles. You are removing a part of your body you won't ever get back, and completely removing a vein because blood flow is inhibited is questionable to say the least. Also the small chance you will become impotent for life if they accidently hit the artery is demotivating to say the least. It is sad that doctors never researched further into the topic and then namely the involvement of the pelvic floor muscles.

I was thinking of maybe doing an ultrasound of the pelvic floor muscles and see if they are constricting the vein, but I'm not sure if technically this is possible.

I still have decided that if all else fails I will push my doctor for a surgery, and it is a possibility in my country (the Netherlands) to get it, as long as you nag enough ofcourse. It is just a protocol for doctors to discourage this treatment as a first option because their beliefs are that a varicocele aren't mandatory to be treated; the patient can live with it and be healthy they believe, and because testosterone levels are always declared healthy even though they are still too low in practice.

Comment

I am really on the fence regarding surgery and trying out pelvic floor muscle techniques.

Comment

Seen my GP and got a referral to a physio for pelvic floor therapy. I'm excited! I looked up some simple exercises on YouTube to relax the pelvic floor muscle and tried them out. Found some release of pain in my varicocele because of it for around 2 days now. Also cooled off my testicle with a cold blanket which helped alot with the pain to! I notice when showering, my varicocele turns really big. Also, I'm starting to feel this weird pain in my right testicle for a while now, which got me worried. This might be inflammation caused by the varicocele. It goes away when I do the PF exercises though.

Keeping progress updated.

Comment

Quick update: I notice right now, I have been having hard flaccid all along to. Clear case of tight pelvic floor muscles I am guessing! I edited these 2 pics quickly, to show you all where the problem is to my understanding, and what in a lot of cases mainstream doctors might be getting wrong!

varicocele.jpg

Which results in this:

varicocele2.jpg

Here are the links to the high definition versions of the pics so you can read what I wrote:

https://s9.postimg.org/9cck0h71r/varicocele.png
                      https://s23.postimg.org/6otllej0b/varicocele2.png
                      Excellator
                      Last edited by Excellator; 02-18-2017, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Update: Alright having done quite some exercises seen on Youtube and doing hindi squats afterwards I can conclude hindi squats are really great compared to the usual ones I've done so far (just 3 or so) from youtube. Out of frustration, I pinched the varicocele vein thinking it would improve blood flow and now I'm just being paranoid it could have potentially damaged the valves (if they are inside there at all!) and ugh I realize what a mess I am currently am, emotionally and bodily, I just feel so non-horny for days, and everything down there feels so bloated and not a part of my body. As if the area including my penis were injected with straight estrogen. Orgasm doesn't feel as tense when masturbating at all either.

And weirdly if someone could elaborate on this, when I do reverse kegels, I suddenly get really horny, and a big urge to masturbate. What could this mean?

I really need some of you guys help here really. This varicocele is such a bitch, I lay down or stretch doing the hindi squat and it goes away, I get up or stop stretching and it comes back full effect, inflating the damn vein to the maximum. God this is so depressing knowing I haven't had these problems before.. Why me?!

Comment

BREAKTHROUGH

In a weird twist of events, I decided to massage both my testicles as I had read on a dutch medical board an urologist adviced that to someone with a varicocele. And I'll be damned. As I massaged both testicles it induced a relaxing sensation in the muscles in my lower belly, beneath my belly button in the area between the red lines in the following image:

sensation.jpg

This relaxing sensation in what appears to be tight muscles in the bowel movement area caused my varicocele vein to drain atleast 90%!!

I will be experimenting more with this massaging, but this is short of a miracle. I might just have cured varicocele, atleast for me. It releases a lot of pain to, and even under the shower when my varicocele literally balloons, it is able to reduce the size to only 10% inflation as I tested it out!

Bowel movement is what was described as one of the main causes of varicocele according to the guide I bought.. The writer was apparently not far off on the money. Really odd that massaging my balls induces this relaxation though. My varicocele hurts like a nagging bitch again now though as I am sitting, but it is not inflated. Might be because I decided to give my fleshlight a ride again in the showers to, might all been to soon for my balls.. Had to force myself a bit into getting my penis up, so it might have been all a bit forced.. Premature ejaculation was alright to. But not relevant to make conclusions in that department for now. Lets fix this varicocele first.
                          Excellator
                          Last edited by Excellator; 02-18-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I myself have one.
                            Have so since 2013 or so.
                            What caused mine?
                            I believe a hit,yes a hit. One of my dipshit immature friends just went for nuts,lighty but regardless hit them.
                            Ever since then, it has been on and off since then.
                            Then one day, I was doing deadlifts, and I guess I did a wrong movement,and bam came back. Bothersome,
                            but not killing me.
                            Ended up only coming back when I did deadlifts,so I completely cut out Deadlifts since 2014.
                            Then recently did some jelqing again,and seemed the pain moved towards my internals,under my pelvis.
                            seems though,when I work out,the heavier the weight,the pain goes away. Which is fine by me.
                            Last time I did deadlifts was a few months ago(went light with only 180 lbs) and the pain got worse again.

I tried some supps(jarrows venous optimzer) which did help to an extent.
                            Jarrow Formulas : Venous Optimizer

But of course its still there. Like I said the jelqing made it worse,and yes my bathmate tugs on it too,regardless if placed on it or not. Remember now,all the veins are connected. All the way to the heart.

As far as test levels go,mine has been in the 700s now ,and I have been fine regarding that .
                            I eat clean,take my essentials and workout hard.
                            Could my test be h,perhaps so.

I thought about getting the embolization coils,but have read stories of the body developing auto immune problems,which makes sense as this has also been reported on implants .

So what do?

Well now,I thought about trying a peptide called tb500,which promotes healing in every tissue in the body,including veins. Remember now,a variococele consist of damaged veins. Until those veins have time to heal or are notified to heal, it will exist. The exercises might help,but regardless those veins are still damaged.
                            Thats like working out shoulders with a damaged rotator cuff.

My theory,
                            get the coils,take the tb500 so those veins can heal, then take the coils out.

Here are some horror stories regarding the coils(hence why I say take them out within a time frame)
                            AGAINST VARICOCELE EMBOLIZATION | Lessons from personal experience

Note: supps that help with blood flow(vasodilators)help relieve pain temporary,caffeine tends to worsen it.

Questions(I might have forgot some things) ask away.

And when I do do this,I will surely post results. Might be in a few more months before I decide to spend the money. (TB 500 is expensive)

Comment

Interesting thread, good info.
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X