Hindi Squats Reversing Hard Flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindi Squats Reversing Hard Flaccid

I've had hard flaccid for 2+ years from what I believe to be tension in my pelvic muscles. After reading about ways of treating it here on PEGym I began to try them out. First I began with only reverse kegeling which didn't seem to make much of a difference on its own. It might have briefly relaxed the pelvic floor but things always went back to how they were before.

After this I tried doing hindi squats and tennis ball massages too, and was still doing the reverse kegels in the form of belly breath combos. A little more of a difference this time, my perineum soreness went away and things felt a little less tense in general. Then I figured maybe I wasn't doing them enough, so in one last attempt to make this work I tried squatting longer and more often which I'm glad I did.

Not long after this I began to notice my flaccid penis would hang low without contraction more often. These results weren't instant either, it began to happen randomly after a while. And I have to say that I always thought I was a grower because of how small my flaccid penis was. Turns out it was a tense pelvic floor keeping it from being full size. When hard flaccid is gone it looks 2-3x longer while soft, no lie!

I'm now a believer in these exercises and will continue to do them more often since I still have hard flaccid sometimes. And to anyone with symptoms of hard flaccid I strongly recommend doing RK's, Hindi Squats, and a Tennis Ball Massage every day. If they made a huge difference for me then they should make a difference for you too if you do them enough. Don't go easy on them, if you see little results then lengthen your routine. Some people will see results sooner than others especially if you keep a positive mood.

Other things that helped me are eliminating anxiety, reducing normal kegels, abstinence from masturbation, and taking warm baths. Things that could help other people include sitting around less often, improving your posture (including when sitting and sleeping), improving your diet and general health, and getting more cardio exercise but only if you don't get enough already. See the other threads about hard flaccid for more information.

Thread that helped me (THE HANS PROTOCOL): https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...y-day-1-a.html

How to do a Hindi Squat: https://youtu.be/qSr2S3MG_5I

Hopefully if I keep doing these exercises enough every day I'll be cured for good. Even if I still rarely get hard flaccid or it doesn't contract as much anymore that's good enough for me. Things are looking promising so far. Wish me luck!

EDIT: Here is my current routine. I try to do a 3 minute hindi squat at least 3 times per day. I also do reverse kegels (as belly breath combos) 5 seconds on and 5 seconds off 10 times in a row at least 3 times per day. I do the tennis ball massage once per day but may do it again if I feel any pain or soreness in the perineum later. I do extra RK's throughout the day whenever I remember to. You can also do the RK's and Hindi Squats at the same time if you're able to, and increase the amount of sets to 5 a day if needed. Make sure you become used to the stretches before doing them long since you don't want to overwork yourself. If you have a severe case of HF then SEE A PHYSIO! A physio can even diagnose pelvic tilt which is a possibility. Also get your hormone levels checked if you think that could be a problem.
    PointyStick
    Last edited by PointyStick; 05-22-2020, 04:37 PM.
    "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

how long do you sit in a hindi squat?
    The journey begins :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalpalmtree View Post
      how long do you sit in a hindi squat?
      At first not long at all since I wasn't used to stretching like that and it got sore quickly. This is normal and you will warm up to it with time, and it's also a sign that these squats will help. At first I started doing them at least 1 minute each every day. Now I can comfortably do them for 3+ minutes. Soon I hope to be able to hold them for longer or more times and I'm eager to see how things improve then.

I try to do some extra on top of the ones I do every day if I have a moment of free time or am waiting for something. The more the better I'd say. If there's a point where you can do it too much then I haven't found it yet.
      PointyStick
      Last edited by PointyStick; 05-22-2020, 04:38 PM.
      "Good Wood."

Comment

how long have you been doing them?

Comment

how long have you been doing them?
          Only a couple of weeks.
          PointyStick
          Last edited by PointyStick; 02-18-2017, 07:31 PM.
          "Good Wood."

Comment

still dont understand the belly breath combo, how is it different from a regular reverse kegel? and do you actually feel any pull on the pelvic area during the hindi? did a 5 minute hindi today but felt the pull mostly in my upper thighs

Comment

still dont understand the belly breath combo, how is it different from a regular reverse kegel? and do you actually feel any pull on the pelvic area during the hindi? did a 5 minute hindi today but felt the pull mostly in my upper thighs
              I do, but it also depends on the position of my legs. This changes where the stretch is targeted and I'm usually able to get a good pelvic stretch by making sure my legs aren't too close together or too close to me. Just change the position of your legs until it feels like you're stretching the right spot well enough.

The hindi squats must be doing something right since I'm seeing normal flaccid hang for the first time in ages. Doing them with reverse kegels in the same day makes them even more effective too. See the HANS PROTOCOL for more information.
              PointyStick
              Last edited by PointyStick; 05-22-2020, 04:39 PM.
              "Good Wood."

Comment

When you're doing your five minute holds, how are you holding the stretch? For example when you do a deep belly inhale and the pelvic floor pushes downwards, are you holding that for and particular amount of time or are you just lettingly gravity do all the work? Are you pushing in any way or is it just extremely relaxed?

Comment

Originally posted by ouchithurts View Post
                  When you're doing your five minute holds, how are you holding the stretch? For example when you do a deep belly inhale and the pelvic floor pushes downwards, are you holding that for and particular amount of time or are you just lettingly gravity do all the work? Are you pushing in any way or is it just extremely relaxed?
                  I personally don't reverse kegel at the same time of the squat. I find that a bit too taxing for me and I keep them separate for now since I'm just a beginner. I'm working up to it though. But make sure you aren't involuntarily kegeling/tensing during the squat. RK to reset your pelvic floor if you sense any tension and do it again whenever you need to.
                  PointyStick
                  Last edited by PointyStick; 05-22-2020, 04:39 PM.
                  "Good Wood."

Comment

Originally posted by PointyStick View Post
                    I personally don't reverse kegel at the same time of the squat. I find that a bit too taxing for me and I keep them separate for now. However, that doesn't mean you should keep your pelvic floor from being relaxed while you do it. Let gravity do most of the work but also make sure your pelvic floor isn't involuntarily kegeling/tensing from the squat. A short RK should reset it but this is the only time I RK during the squat. Do it again whenever needed. And if you have no problem doing all the RK's while you squat then go for it, and you will get more done at once, but I'm unable to.
                    I just feel as though sitting in that down squat position and just relaxing doesn't bring about any feeling of a stretch. It is only when I push down with my deep belly breaths that I begin to feel that strain feeling in my perineum. Do you feel on just relaxing into it, letting your pelvic floor drop but not reverse kegelling that you can actually feel the stretch?

Comment

I just feel as though sitting in that down squat position and just relaxing doesn't bring about any feeling of a stretch. It is only when I push down with my deep belly breaths that I begin to feel that strain feeling in my perineum. Do you feel on just relaxing into it, letting your pelvic floor drop but not reverse kegelling that you can actually feel the stretch?
                      If it's your perineum area you're worried about then RK's and Tennis Ball Massages are the key. I'm not sure if hindi squats alone are enough for the perineum. You could also experiment with different stretches since there's more than just hindi squats and see if they're better for you. The thread I linked in the OP mentions some others.
                      PointyStick
                      Last edited by PointyStick; 02-25-2017, 12:48 PM.
                      "Good Wood."

Comment

I'm not sure any of it is helping tbh. I can't relax my pelvic floor fully because a muscle in it simply will not flex. I am having severe nerve problems too which I attributed to tight pelvic floor muscles but my physio has wondered whether it could actually be a nerve issue that's keeping the muscle from relaxing. Either way I am unable to fully do a hindi squat or reverse kegel and have a completely numb penis. That's life for you though isn't it

Comment

I'm not sure any of it is helping tbh. I can't relax my pelvic floor fully because a muscle in it simply will not flex. I am having severe nerve problems too which I attributed to tight pelvic floor muscles but my physio has wondered whether it could actually be a nerve issue that's keeping the muscle from relaxing. Either way I am unable to fully do a hindi squat or reverse kegel and have a completely numb penis. That's life for you though isn't it
                          https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...9KvKwsADA-QpiB

try these, ive been speaking to this woman for a few days now, when im doing hindi squats i dont exactly feel too much of a stretch at the perineum either but theres plenty of other stretches you can do, i mentioned feeling the pulls mainly in my upper thighs and back and this was her response

"As for the stretches, yes, you'll feel them in the thighs, outer hips, and back. The stretches I demo target the entire region, not just the pelvic floor, in part because all of the hip/back/pelvic muscles are usually involved (i.e. when the pelvic floor is tight the neighboring muscles often are too). Also, if you think about the location of the pelvic floor (inside the bony pelvis) it's difficult to really stretch that area in an isolated fashion"

she really is a lovely lady, ill definitely be taking her advice on board and utilising her videos, hope this helps

Comment

Ps pointy stick, when doing the tennis ball massage I basically prop myself up with arms holding myself off the floor then put the ball under my perimium and go in a circular motion above the ball? Do you put a lot of your weight onto the ball of just a little

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...9KvKwsADA-QpiB

try these, ive been speaking to this woman for a few days now, when im doing hindi squats i dont exactly feel too much of a stretch at the perineum either but theres plenty of other stretches you can do, i mentioned feeling the pulls mainly in my upper thighs and back and this was her response

"As for the stretches, yes, you'll feel them in the thighs, outer hips, and back. The stretches I demo target the entire region, not just the pelvic floor, in part because all of the hip/back/pelvic muscles are usually involved (i.e. when the pelvic floor is tight the neighboring muscles often are too). Also, if you think about the location of the pelvic floor (inside the bony pelvis) it's difficult to really stretch that area in an isolated fashion"

she really is a lovely lady, ill definitely be taking her advice on board and utilising her videos, hope this helps
                              Yeah I've been doing that exact pelvic release routine for a while. I guess my issue is that my pelvic floor is clamped shut so tight, I think namely my BC muscle, that natural force is not stretching it at all. Even whend I try and RK It feels like there is a blockage as I push out because the muscle is so tight. The only thing that seems to affect it in the slightest is doing a reverse kegel in hindi squat. 'Letting gravity do the work' doesn't do anything. I will continue and hope that I can relieve enough tension to be able to do RK normally. How long into a daily hindi squat routine do people start noticing an improvement?

Comment

Working...
                              X