how do i know if i tore a ligament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i know if i tore a ligament?

i was masturbating last night, and i had the covers trying to push it off my dick, to get a better grasp of it, so i pushed it off but it was caught on the tip so when i pushed the sheet off it kind of pushed my dick downwards when it was erect. it hurt/felt uncomfortable at the time of doing it around the base of my penis, but after that the pain subsided. i continued to masturbate to completion and then afterwards i looked at my penis no redness or bruising of that nature.

ive gone through enough with my penis so im just wondering if this could have given me any ligament damage or penis damage? i can still obtain an erection, this is just the morning after the incident i just woke up and im paranoid/anxious over it. im already suffering from a tight pelvic floor so at the base of my penis its already locked in when its erect and doesnt have much free range of motion, hence it hurting more than usual when the sheets kind of pushed it downwards briefly.

Rest a few days. You just have a slight injury. It happens.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

or how do i know if ive done damage to it if any at all? what is the best way to identify/treat this issue if it became one?

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Rest a few days. You just have a slight injury. It happens.
        really bro? have u been there before? howmany days should i take off for now? thanks man

Comment

Have I been where? We going someplace together? Hell I don't even know you but it sounds fun.
          Oh you're injury? How do I know about it? Maybe from being around pe for 10 years or so; some folks think I might have learned a thing or two.

Comment

Have I been where? We going someplace together? Hell I don't even know you but it sounds fun.
            Oh you're injury? How do I know about it? Maybe from being around pe for 10 years or so; some folks think I might have learned a thing or two.
            haha brooo stop playing! i mean have u done anything like that from masturbating or something, or hurt ur self when erect like that slimier to it?

Comment

Probably a strain, not an injury per se.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                Probably a strain, not an injury per se.
                yeah bro i suspected that also, any recomendation for howmany days i should take off masturbating? i feel a 0.1/10 dull ache near the left side of my dick, but besides that it feels ok

Comment

I never play around; always serious. And I hate being called bro.

Comment

How about what I said before; give it a few days, you know like 2 or 3? I guess you'd rather listen to a sheep huh?

Comment

How about what I said before; give it a few days, you know like 2 or 3? I guess you'd rather listen to a sheep huh?
                      Thank you Cusp82, apoligies for calling you bro. I will take your advice then and report back. Cheers!

Comment

I was just 'joshing" ya! Cool pun huh? Just have fun. allow yourself to rest and you'll be fine. Don't take everything so seriously; I don't. Oh and you can call me bro if you like but no one else is allowed to.

Comment

I was just 'joshing" ya! Cool pun huh? Just have fun. allow yourself to rest and you'll be fine. Don't take everything so seriously; I don't. Oh and you can call me bro if you like but no one else is allowed to.
                          okay thanks bro! youre the best, ik youre well experienced in this realm so i know im getting good advice from a veteran. means a lot. thanks again man and have a wonderful day

Comment

Now veteran I really hate; makes me sound old!

Comment

Now veteran I really hate; makes me sound old!
                              makes u sound experienced , may i ask have u experienced any injuries before? like whilst erect or from PE before? like how serious? just a bit of motivation for myself and reassurance

Comment

Working...
                              X