Testicle injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicle injury

In a freak accident, I accidently smacked my right testicle with a flat hand, quite hard. It has been feeling painful for 5 consequent days now, although the pain is slowly lowering with each day. I checked yesterday and it showed a little bit of bruising.

It still hurts and feels uncomfortable as I speak. What should I do?

Ice and let it heal.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Well 5 days later there's little you can do but wait until the bruising and discoloration is gone (may take several more days or even a couple of weeks). You should have "iced" your balls immediately after you injured yourself. How much swelling is there? Aching will likely subside in about a week. If it does not, see a Urologist for a full examination to assure your vas defrense (spermatic cords) are not twisted (testicle torsion). Are you able to achieve an erection? Have you tried masturbating to ejaculation successfully? I would try that if it's not too painfu,l to see if you can fully ejaculate a normal amount of semen. If not, see a doctor ASAP!

Comment

I can achieve an erection, but somehow with very bad EQ. I could succesfully ejaculate with from what I think was a healthy dose of sperm. No pain when ejaculating. Swelling is actually not there at all it feels more like my testicle has shrunk a little bit. There is no swelling in the sack either from what I can see. A dull sensitive pain has remained on that side. Is icing still beneficial after 5 days?

Oh and I've read some spooky stuff about a testicular rupture, could this be the case? What are the symptoms of that? Can that be succesfully ruled out from what we know right now?
        Excellator
        Last edited by Excellator; 04-05-2017, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikitis View Post
          I can achieve an erection, but somehow with very bad EQ. I could succesfully ejaculate with from what I think was a healthy dose of sperm. Swelling is actually not there at all it feels more like my testicle has shrunk a little bit. There is no swelling in the sack either from what I can see. A dull sensitive pain has remained on that side. Is icing still beneficial after 5 days?

Oh and I've read some spooky stuff about a testicular rupture, could this be the case? What are the symptoms of that? Can that be succesfully ruled out from what we know right now?
          Yes, it can be "ruled out", IMO. If your testicle was ruptured you would be in intense constant pain to an extreme degree. Ice won't hurt you now and may dull the aching, but likely the damage that occurred is just going to take time to heal. If your testicle is "turteling" (drawing up into your pelvic cavity) it would be best to gently extend it downward and tape it to your thigh, holding it in place. Alternatively, a leather balls-stretcher will keep your testicles extended best, allowing healing, while preventing them from turteling.

Comment

Alright thank you One last mention.. The pain feels as if there has been a strain down there at my testicle if I move a certain way, is that normal?

Comment

Alright thank you One last mention.. The pain feels as if there has been a strain down there at my testicle if I move a certain way, is that normal?
              It's only "normal" because you're injured. I'd suggest you order a leather cuff to wear around both your testicles whenever you're doing anything strenuous. You may be more susceptible to injury on that side for the rest of your life, unfortunately. I had a torsion injury playing football when I was 16. I've been wearing a leather cuff ever since my Urologist told me how important it was to keep my balls hanging straight and supported whenever I do anything strenuous. The cuffs are very comfortable and support your balls much better than a regular jock, keeping them extended & cooler hanging away from your body instead of crammed up into your crotch like a jock strap, which is VERY uncomfortable and unhealthy, too.

I have my leather cuffs custom made for me by a guy named Lawrence at bluecollarfetishwear.com Contact him and he will give you instructions on measuring yourself for a cuff. I keep 3 around which I alternate wearing, 1 for working out, and the other 2 I alternate wearing daily or to sleep in whenever my testicles ache or feel like they want to "draw" up . Cuffs are a blessing once you're used to wearing one. Your balls swing nicely all day and they're GREAT for sex, too. Mine have a balls-divider strap made into them that provides additional support for guys who have larger heavier balls, like me.

Comment

Thanks man! I will certainly look in leather cuffs for my nuts. They look sweet.

Comment

So small update.. I was kind of freaked out today that that small pain on the lower right corner of my sack, near my right testicle, which felt as if something stretched too much, didn't dissapear yet. I was thinking it could be some slight testicular torsion, and I tried twisting my right testicle and the pain did subside magically when twisted to the left from my point of view, but right after I felt and still do feel really tired all of the sudden, and my right testicle feels a bit numb. Did I do something stupid now?

Was it that I accidently killed my right testicle? Was the stretch pain slight testicular torsion?

Comment

If you had a testicular torsion, you'd be in tremendous pain, believe me! A twisted vas-defrense (spermatic cord) results in lack of blood flow causing discoloration, numbness (followed by INTENSE PAIN), and a "cold" feeling of the testicle on that side. If it happens, you should ice your balls IMMEDIATELY, then go to the nearest hospital emergency room.

It sounds like you may have a bruised testicle, or one that is stressed, IMO. If you have large balls, they are naturally heavy, putting more strain on the spermatic cords. That's why guys with larger balls need to provide additional support to them, especially if you play a lot of sports, are standing all day in your job and/or doing a lot of manual labor regularly. A leather balls-stretcher will help support your balls, keep them comfortable (cooler) hanging away from your body, and reduce the stress (fatigue) that guys with larger heavier balls may or may not even realize is constantly draining their energy ALL DAY. It's a small investment that will deliver more energy, & healthier natural-hanging balls that are cooler and "swing" nicely ALL DAY!

Comment

This ''cold'' feeling, should it be observed when the ball is touched, or should the ball itself feel like that? Also, is it possible you yourself can cause testicular torsion by spinning the testicle, as I have described? The testicle feels a bit glowing and a bit numb, but no real pain, just slight indescribable unease. I'm kind of anxious I have done something stupid by manually trying to spin the testicle.. Surprisingly the stretch pain that I felt before has dissapeared though by doing it.. And if this is the case, what should I do, should I try spinning it back again? The stretch pain really is gone so it makes me think there was some subclinical torsion somehow but I might be wrong.. My right testicle feels cold when touched.

Comment

A twisted vas-defrense will cause immediate intense pain, so you don't have that. The cold feeling to touch results from the decreased blood flow to an injured testicle; however, sometimes our balls will naturally feel cooler than our skin, especially if you're wearing a balls-stretcher, and that's good! Cooler testicles are HEALTHIER TESTICLES!

I think your testicle is just stressed from the twisting you did manually. Keep an eye on it to assure it doesn't want to twist on it's own. A leather balls-stretcher will prevent that from happening, holding your "boys" str8, & firmly in place all day.

Comment

I agree with everything Jock said.

When I started ball jelqing and manual ball stretching, I had an accident and was sore for about a week. I freaked too. Nothing major. The spermatic cords were just sore and strained, even though it felt like my right ball was hurting.

Testicular torsion, forget it. You'd be in tears barely able to stand.

Just watch out you don't sit on it by accident
                          "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                          Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                          Current NBP: 19cm
                          BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

So will it move back into correct position by itself? Should I have no fear of how it is presumably positioned right now? Like a bad position or something? I also noticed before I did the manual twisting my right ball had the tendency to hang lower then my left while all of my life my left one was hanging lower, and also my right testicle started moving down, near my left testicle. Is this a bad sign?

It might be placebo but before I did the manual twisting, I felt better physically even though I had the slight stretch pain. After I did the twisting I had this downer feeling which still hasn't really subsided. Might all be in my head though.

Comment

So will it move back into correct position by itself? Should I have no fear of how it is presumably positioned right now? Like a bad position or something? I also noticed before I did the manual twisting my right ball had the tendency to hang lower then my left while all of my life my left one was hanging lower, and also my right testicle started moving down, near my left testicle. Is this a bad sign?

It might be placebo but before I did the manual twisting, I felt better physically even though I had the slight stretch pain. After I did the twisting I had this downer feeling which still hasn't really subsided. Might all be in my head though.
                              I'd say just leave it alone. That's what I always do if my balls feel sore.

If the balls are starting to hang at the same level, it means the stretching is working. My left use to hang lower that the other as well. The stretching corrects that, nothing to worry about.

About the position, that's also normal. Sometimes the nut will "twist" or "flip" it's position. You can try slowly putting it back in place. If it's too uncomfortable, just let it sit. You'll be fine.
                              "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                              Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                              Current NBP: 19cm
                              BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Working...
                              X