Red dots questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red dots questions

So hello everyone I've been in pe long enough to know a few things but have had a petechiae injury and would much benefit from you all's insight.

1. How long typically do you need to wait before red spots disappear?
    2. Would you say they're more or less recurrent after initial incident? Have you gotten a flare up from insufficient rest?
    3. Have you ever felt that you were gonna get red spots as you got them? Did it burn or was it a different sensation ?
    5. During which exercises/routines/ training phases have you gotten the worse outbreaks? (I understand they're common when starting up after deconditioning).
    4. What's the longest anyone's ever had the red spots?
    6. What's the best ointments/ lubes to keep skin wholesome and healthy ?

This red dot business has really held me back these last week's and I want to help find the best prevention for this minor injury. I've never heard of a person getting permanent damage from this so that gives me some relief and hope but there's got to be a way to prevent the nuisance altogether.

Thanks in advance from your friend in pe ledasha

What are you doing/have you done, to cause them ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

High pressure type stuff but mostly it's from exacerbating the problem that it got so serious. Didn't you have this at one point? How long do you need to wait before complete recovery and what's a good precaution to take in future training. I've been getting huge gains recently and and starting to think the extreme increase in penile volume was too much for my average Veins to handle

Comment

Keep cylinder vacuum at/below 5" Hg, im the future, and be mindful of time spent in the cylinder.

Injured spots, can be easily re-injured, if not given enough time to fully heal and recover.
        How Long ? A couple weeks maybe ?

Some do not care about red spots, and that is a choice that you have to decide upon. Ruptured capillaries cause the red dots.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I had those but my case was some kind of bacteria and I went to a doctor (dermatologist) and everything was fine after a week.I had some burning kind of feeling on my glance.When I looked down to my penis I was having red dots all over the glance and a bad smell.The doctor prescribed me Pottasium Permanganate and some antibiotics.I was thinking also that is PE related but it turns out that is not from an exercise.It`s probably from dirty hands or something dirty that my penis been exposed to(probably during PE).
          starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Do you eat anything to help the vessels get stronge brother? I'm starting to eat lot of vitamin c foods and plan to buy a b complex multi also, along with cardio exercises this supposedly make Your pipes healthier.
            I wouldn't mind if it was just red dots or discoloration but this is worse it actually hurts in my skin. Like the op says a little ketchup on the fries never hurt anyone right? It's just little capillaries they should heal pretty good and if not they can just reform themselves I imagine , since they're very small.

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
              I had those but my case was some kind of bacteria and I went to a doctor (dermatologist) and everything was fine after a week.I had some burning kind of feeling on my glance.When I looked down to my penis I was having red dots all over the glance and a bad smell.The doctor prescribed me Pottasium Permanganate and some antibiotics.I was thinking also that is PE related but it turns out that is not from an exercise.It`s probably from dirty hands or something dirty that my penis been exposed to(probably during PE).
              Mine clears up fairly quick by itself and only comes on during pe so probably not the same but could have the same consequence since the blood could have germs that areharmful if
              They get in the skin.

What antibiotics where they oral or topical?

Comment

I double in strength lol

Comment

Pre excersize warm up can help, also warm down. Massage can help move the blood out of the bruised area.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

What the penguin said. I don't pump (yet) but I usually get them after an intense Uli routine, they fade away a few hours after a good warm down and warming up reduces them.
                    Start
                    BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                    BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                    BPEL: 8"
                    MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                    BPEL: 8"+
                    MSEG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                      Pre excersize warm up can help, also warm down. Massage can help move the blood out of the bruised area.
                      Yeah I'm working on methods of warm-up what's your preferred one? Btw what's your age somebody just alluded you're an old person.

Mars how do you warm down bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Le-a View Post
                        Yeah I'm working on methods of warm-up what's your preferred one? Btw what's your age somebody just alluded you're an old person.

Mars how do you warm down bro?
                        Gosh! That's pretty rude!

Wishful ain't old...he's...well...just well worn like me!

Most people would call us mature...unlike your comment!
                        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
                        X