Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Flaccid and Deviated Urine Stream

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and am hoping I am doing things correctly here and that this post is redirected to the correct forum! Anyway...I have had hard flaccid for since January of this year and for about a year prior to that was experiencing penile pain at the tip of the penis, similar to an aching feeling. Leading up to these symptoms was years or abuse to my pelvic floor, bad bathroom habits, and just a general lack of knowledge of the stress I was holding in that part of my body. I have done significant research and am getting internal trigger point therapy and have also found David Mccoid of Freefrompelvicpain com. I am going to begin his program very soon! ONE QUESTION!!! I have one symptom that I have not seen or heard anyone else speak of on forums of any kind and other research on this topic. I have a urine stream that almost looks like a helix. My urine comes out vertically flat and then begins to spin and is deviated slightly to the left. Has anyone else had this experience. I have had extensive testing just like everyone else with CPPS diagnoses. Urethrogram, cystoscopy, blood tests, flow tests, micro-nutrient testing, MRI. YOU NAME IT I HAVE HAD IT DONE. I have no fibrotic tissue according to my well renowned urologist at Penn. Any insight would be SOOOO helpful! Thanks guys!
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 04-15-2017, 06:01 AM.

Would also like to not that accompanying my hard flaccid is a almost complete loss of sensitivity at tip of penis. It tends to feel cold and empty. In the morning instead of morning wood my penis is larger and more spongy. As soon as I go to the bathroom in the morning it gets harder again with less sensation when I pee. I would also like to add that the weird urine steam occurred previously with pain at the tip of the penis before it turned hard flaccid and more numb.
    -JD

Comment

So are you adapting to this ?
      The only time my stream was twisted, was if I had been pumping, and the urethral meatus was puffed from edema.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hmm...while I'm no Urologist, I'd perhaps consider "sounding" to alleviate the urine stream issue, if I were you. I've never done it, but guys who do report pleasant intense stimulation from using different diameter sounds. It might help correct any irregularities in the urethral canal that cause your urine stream abnormality, IMO. Sounding can also help relax your pelvic floor, so it might improve your hard flaccid as well. So long as you use patience & good hygiene, keeping your sounds disinfected, and consistently perform the "exercises" there should be no detrimental outcome from trying sounds. Ask not2big, my fellow moderator. He's used sounds I believe, with positive results!

Comment

I'm sure your urologist checked your prostate didn't he. Did he say it was enlarged at all? That could be a source of the stream issue.
          I've had issues with a stream that splits into 2 about an inch out. Urologist confirmed that my prostate was enlarged a little and said that was likely the cause.
          After much thought about this, I realized that I've had that split stream since I was a teen. Unusual for a teen to have BPH.
          The good news is, since I've worked toward a balance pelvic floor my stream is as good/better than its been in 20 years.
          ONe of the great benefits I've noticed since I've been able to build up to 10 minute hindi squats twice daily.
          Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
          Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
          4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            So are you adapting to this ?
            The only time my stream was twisted, was if I had been pumping, and the urethral meatus was puffed from edema.
            What do you mean your Urethal Meatus was Puffed? What's Emeda?

I have an intermittent problem that sounds similar to that but I haven't seen any kind of explanation anywhere.

Comment

EDEMA, not, Emeda. It's a buildup of lymph fluid beneath the epidermal skin layer. Usually harmless, it normally dissipates within 24 hours. It's caused by excessive pressure or bruising to the skin, like from squeezes, or even underwear or a jock that fits abnormally skin-tight. The meatus is the end of the urethra, (your pee-hole) which can become swollen with fluid if it's constricted by tight underwear, for example. Sometimes not completely clearing the urethral canal of sperm after ejaculation, will allow sperm to dry at the meatus causing a split-stream and a burning or tingling sensation when you urinate. It's normally cleared the next time you urinate, harmlessly.

Comment

I was not pumping. Never have. Mine occurred because my penis tip was in pain first then from pulling on it because of the pain for so long (probably a year or so) I guess my member just had it with the pulling and went numb and hard. I feel like closer to the base it has been getting a little spongier, but the tissue toward the tip where the pain originated is now the source of most of the pressure and loss of feeling. The tip has little to no pleasure sensation. Only when I scrape the skin do I feel anything really. The spiral thing I just noticed one day out of the blue accompanied with the pressure, its like the spongy tissue that stops right below the head of the penis just got stuck in place and I have been peeing like that since. Now instead of pain, I feel like my pee gets stuck in urethra behind this point. This is spoken about in OBITOO's book HF Unraveled (the pee getting stuck due to surrounding muscle tension). But once again, all of my tests at the urologist suggests no calcified or fibrous tissue even closer toward the tip. Just had my MRI. Coping wise? Its making me believe that I am "broken", that the layers are going to be even harder to peel back. I keep looking at the stream when I go and praying one day I'm going to look down and it will be straight and normal again. Makes me feel like my penis has changed and not just temporarily.

Comment

I love Hindi squats. I am an avid yoga practicer. I am actually getting my certification in a month. I have been eating incredibly well, woking on overall fitness and will be taking the Freedomfrompelvicpain.com video serious of eccentric muscle strengthening/lengthening. Also currently still working with internal trigger point. Trying to keep the hope alive guys!

Comment

Thank you for the information! Not sure, has been going on for quite some time. Could just be tight tissue. Praying for true freedom from this issue!

Comment

I did have my prostate checked when I had my cystoscopy. They told me it was normal. In January I also had a nurse practitioner at Penn Urology give me a prostate exam. Nothing wrong! HAS TO BE MUSCLES GUYS!!! Its a maze down there. Love the positive responses, this truly is a mind/body disorder. So many obstacles to overcome.

Comment

But honestly I should probably have it checked again. The cysto was back in September of 2016. Maybe time to have another look.

Comment

My friend, what is sounding?! Can you elaborate?

Comment

Hey, you aren't alone now. And there are probably a lot more out there like us. Im constantly aware of the lack of sensation in my tip and the sensation to urinate in the properly functioning bladder both male and female is present right at the end of your urethra. Its as if as soon as you let go just a little bit it will come flowing out with that "ahhhhhhhh" feeling. But because of my taught pelvic muscles and maybe the other "missing piece" my urges to urinate reside behind this "pressure" toward the tip. It takes a second to go, but my flow has been getting better with relaxation, yoga, meditation. Also have just discovered the work of David Mccoid from Freedomfrompelvicpain DOT com. He takes a unique approach to pelvic pain with eccentric muscle exersise. I highly recommend anyone suffering from HF, PFD, or anything similar to check him out. I am purchasing his 6 week intensive course and and looking forward to a less tense floor. Anything you can do to make your body shift into the healthiest version of itself is key, and this includes the mind. There are answers. There are always answers. We are warriors.
                            Dangler
                            Senior Administrator
                            ☼ Wizard ☼
                            White Tiger Award 2015
                            Last edited by Dangler; 04-20-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

can this issue stay within the urethra? because my stream has never changed.

Comment

Working...
                              X