Is this the CURE for the Hard Flaccid? DMSO+Iodine treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the CURE for the Hard Flaccid? DMSO+Iodine treatment

Some fellow on this thread discussed how this treatment healed his HF. I haven't done it myself yet, I want to know if anyone has tried and gotten results from it. I also wanted share some "new" info... if its any help for anybody.

https://www.*************.org/injuri...m-flaccid.html

I have never heard of it. Basically I don't think it is going to work like that as there is nothing that make it to go like magic. Pelvic floor is a muscle, you need to do the exercises to stretch it to help the muscle to get relax. That is the only way it will work to get rid of the hard flaccid if you treat it yourself. Some drugs are dangerous and it could kills you if you buy it from unlicensed store. Do not buy it!

Comment

Check with your doctor before trying that stuff should your decide to do it.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I used DMSO and Lugal's iodine for well over a year hoping it would improve my possible venous leak. No success with that, but it did reverse the discoloration on my glans.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          I used DMSO and Lugal's iodine for well over a year hoping it would improve my possible venous leak. No success with that, but it did reverse the discoloration on my glans.
          Did it fix the HF issue (assuming you had it)?

Comment

Fixing discoloration on your glans?. So youre saying that your glans was whiter sometimes and now its red-pink again?
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

I might try it but i didnt get how many drops did he use and where. Did he use dmso and then iodine or Reverse?
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Comment

Can someone explaim those steps pls?

So I thought I would try the combo topically. Using about 2 parts 99.9% DMSO and 1 part nascent iodine, I applied about 4 drops to the head and spread it all over with the side of the glass dropper. I also spread another 6-8 drops around the base of the shaft and about another 8-10 drops on the perineal and anal area as I knew my prostate was not in great shape. Right after applying the solution my penis shrivels a bit but I just let it soak in and dry. One application first thing in the morning and one more about 12 hours later. The whole solution is 8 drops nascent iodine, 4 drops MgCl2 and 12-15 drops 99.9% DMSO. (Always clean the skin well before using DMSO.)

Comment

I think the whole iodine scare or ''iodophobia'' is way out of proportions. The only reason people say that extreme caution should be advised is because it tends to damage the thyroid when taken in too large quantities. I've read a big article stating however that the iodine that comes in a tincture product like nascent iodine, is still relatively so low in dose, that it won't do anything but good to the body, and no damage to the thyroid. Now you may correct me on this, I got the whole thing from Dr. Sircus. Now I know that a person who has the credentials which include doctor of oriental and pastoral medicine might not at first glance be trusted or presumably questioned in that persons professionality but, so far I've been following this mans advice regarding iodine and magnesium and I've had nothing but results and benefits. Even though by coincedence just 2 days ago the guy wrote a small article on his website about a protocol for erectile dysfunction involving iodine and the scrotum, he had not spoken about this before and I tried it myself before him writing it, and it helped alot! And then right now, by incidence I see he wrote a whole article on it. So here's the article about the iodine scare. You guys can give your opinion on it.
                  Sources and Uses for Iodine / Iodine to Rescue

I think he's really on point concerning the iodine. He's not the only one in the field talking about iodine in a positive way, there's others to, including ones he cite in his article.

Also to Greg123 and your prostate, I googled just a moment ago about an iodine suppository and iodine enema, and on a curezone post someone discussed iodine suppository for prostate problems, citing a doctor who apparently had advised such a thing. Here's the post:

Iodine Suppositories for Enlarged Prostate, 1856 at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team, topic 1168573

I myself have been using nascent iodine painted on my scrotum for a couple of days now as I read on Curezone there was a positive effect to be achieved for sexual health by doing it. I must say that my erections have improved ALOT! Also when urinating, I previously had really slow flow of urine. Now that improved. Also, I have a varicocele, which ever since using the nascent iodine, has also shown improvements I haven't seen earlier. And I had it for 2 years now. Also I actually had hard flaccid, and it has improved I think. Also some gyno I had in my breasts, dissapeared. It's impressive stuff, the iodine.

I wonder if DMSO is a must when applying it. However I want to warn you guys to. I've read on Thunder's Palace that using iodine on the penis itself could cause nerve damage in the penis, and also cause uncomfortable shriveling skin. This is the reason I didn't apply it to my penis.
                  Excellator
                  Last edited by Excellator; 04-18-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Ive applied tons of iodine on my penis a year ago. No nerve damage. But be carefull anyways.Dmso is a must with iodine i think.

Comment

I've been using iodine and DMSO for just under 2 weeks after reading that Thunder's thread. So far I would say it seems like it works. I'm taking a break at the moment from PE, so I can't say for sure until I get back into it but it feels like I'm 90% back to pre-injury status.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegocarman View Post
                        I've been using iodine and DMSO for just under 2 weeks after reading that Thunder's thread. So far I would say it seems like it works. I'm taking a break at the moment from PE, so I can't say for sure until I get back into it but it feels like I'm 90% back to pre-injury status.
                        What was your injury?
                        "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Also would this be of any help for reducing curvature?
                          "Good Wood."

Comment

I don't know about reducing curvature as I myself don't have one. As for the injury, it was two things. I dabbled in PE when I was younger and got overzealous as a newbie and got temporary massive girth from dry jelqing but then overtrained and deflated my glans. I then picked up PE again last year but would run into a wall every few weeks or so from jelqing or whatever technique. It was almost as if there was something clogging my dick from jelqing, which I think may have been scar tissue. After applying the DMSO/Iodine for a couple of days, I felt like the scar tissue is dissolving. However, while my glans has improved from the treatment, I can't say at this point if it is back at 100%. I feel like it fluctuates from day to day sometimes. I have made about .1 to .2 inches gains in girth from it though. Like at this point, I wouldn't say it's some miraculous cure but it certainly does help and has been more effective than other things that I have tried like butcher's broom or arnica.
                            sandiegocarman
                            Last edited by sandiegocarman; 04-29-2017, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegocarman View Post
                              I don't know about reducing curvature as I myself don't have one. As for the injury, it was two things. I dabbled in PE when I was younger and got overzealous as a newbie and got temporary massive girth from dry jelqing but then overtrained and deflated my glans. I then picked up PE again last year but would run into a wall every few weeks or so from jelqing or whatever technique. It was almost as if there was something clogging my dick from jelqing, which I think may have been scar tissue. After applying the DMSO/Iodine for a couple of days, I felt like the scar tissue is dissolving. However, while my glans has improved from the treatment, I can't say at this point if it is back at 100%. I feel like it fluctuates from day to day sometimes. I have made about .1 to .2 inches gains in girth from it though. Like at this point, I wouldn't say it's some miraculous cure but it certainly does help and has been more effective than other things that I have tried like butcher's broom or arnica.
                              Are you able to feel the scar tissue by touching the area or is it just your theory?
                              "Good Wood."

Comment

Working...
                              X