Recovering from nerve injury/what I did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovering from nerve injury/what I did

First post but have been reading for a while...

In January I badly damaged nerves in my penis to the point where I just about felt nothing. I was using a cock ring that was very stretchy, and I accidentally snapped it very very hard. Bruising started and about a day later I was completely numb, skin surface and internal, no sensation at all, might as well have severed it. A week later I was feeling the most intense burning pain 24/7 but still numb.

Went to multiple urologists and a neurologist, everyone said give it 6 months to a year and I may only recover 50%

Within the last 3 weeks I've significantly recovered, and I figured I would post what I did and took to heal faster:

B12 injections every other day (b12shot dot com) just injecting subcutaneously in stomach fat
    5g l-lysine 2x/day (yes, 10 grams a day)
    500mg life extension mega benfotiamine 2x/day
    Lions mane extract - host defense brand 2x/day
    Baclofen 10mg/day (muscle relaxer rx by neurologist, very helpful)
    B complex (life extension brand)
    6x omega 3 complex /day (life extension brand)
    Serrapeptase and nattokinase
    Lots of protein (Promasil rivalus) and coconut oil

I still have tingling/random shooting pains but it definitely feels like recovery and I feel like I'm already 60% back. Also started having really great sex again, but taking it slow.

What does L-lysine do?

Comment

I wouldn't reccomend using your penis until it is fully recovered. Would you use a torn shoulder that is 60% healed?
      It's your penis, treat it well and you will be fine. Let it heal.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Thanks for sharing, wishing you & your recovery all the best.

Sounds like bruising & tissue swelling (pressure on nerve(s) was at the heart of the matter.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

how exactly did you snap it? just curious

Comment

Working...
          X