hard flaccid + rock hard erection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard flaccid + rock hard erection

Hi, I got hard flaccid 2 years ago and after a while my erections became rock hard, harder than ever before, and not in a good way. It feels unnatural and the penis is completely inflexible. It even hurts when I stand up because of the weight of it. I can't bend it at all, whereas before it was very flexible. My perineum usually swells up like a golf boll when I have an erection, but sometimes when the swelling isn't as bad, my penis doesn't feel as hard and inflexible.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? My hard flaccid isn't as bad anymore, the main problem is that it's too hard when erect and too inflexible. I've read somewhere that it might be due to my ligaments being too short, but why is my perineum swelling up? I've been avoiding women for the last 2 years because this is really embarrassing to me, and every girl I've ever been with before have always liked being on top which will definitely be impossible in this inflexible state where the penis is basically just pointing straight up. It's also started leaning more towards the left I might add. It feels like the right chamber of the shaft is a bit harder than the left one.

I'm thankful for any help I can get!

So an erection is supposed to be flexible and not hard?

Welcome to the jungle!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      So an erection is supposed to be flexible and not hard?

Welcome to the jungle!
      Hehe, I get your point. But I'm talking freakishly hard and pointing in a weird direction, staying put. It actually feels like it's gonna explode, it's not very pleasant at all.

Comment

Originally posted by krokk View Post
        Hehe, I get your point. But I'm talking freakishly hard and pointing in a weird direction, staying put. It actually feels like it's gonna explode, it's not very pleasant at all.
        You've got a tense/cramped BC muscle.

https://tinyurl.com/kffzebz

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
          You've got a tense/cramped BC muscle.

https://tinyurl.com/kffzebz
          Aha, so tennis ball should be good? I've done that a bit in the past, never tried it when erect though. I guess I'm kind of scared of pressing on that area when it's swollen, but maybe it's worth a try.

Comment

Aha, so tennis ball should be good? I've done that a bit in the past, never tried it when erect though. I guess I'm kind of scared of pressing on that area when it's swollen, but maybe it's worth a try.
            Follow directions. Start with light pressure! Have you played with reverse kegels?

Comment

I will be, thanks! Yes I started doing reverse kegels already from the start of my hard flaccid. I don't do it regularly anymore, just try to do it whenever I remember during the day, always try to be in a reverse kegel state (presumably the normal state) instead of tensing up down there. I've actually noticed when I have anxiety or am fearful, I start kegeling instinctively, which might be why I got this problem in the first place. I've also had problems with non bacterial urinary tract infections my whole life.

Comment

Hi, I got hard flaccid 2 years ago and after a while my erections became rock hard, harder than ever before, and not in a good way. It feels unnatural and the penis is completely inflexible. It even hurts when I stand up because of the weight of it. I can't bend it at all, whereas before it was very flexible. My perineum usually swells up like a golf boll when I have an erection, but sometimes when the swelling isn't as bad, my penis doesn't feel as hard and inflexible.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? My hard flaccid isn't as bad anymore, the main problem is that it's too hard when erect and too inflexible. I've read somewhere that it might be due to my ligaments being too short, but why is my perineum swelling up? I've been avoiding women for the last 2 years because this is really embarrassing to me, and every girl I've ever been with before have always liked being on top which will definitely be impossible in this inflexible state where the penis is basically just pointing straight up. It's also started leaning more towards the left I might add. It feels like the right chamber of the shaft is a bit harder than the left one.

I'm thankful for any help I can get!
                Yup. I have this too and have had plenty of sex with it since I can't recover from my hf...feels weird when the girl is on top but you get used to it

Comment

Originally posted by mikecares View Post
                  Yup. I have this too and have had plenty of sex with it since I can't recover from my hf...feels weird when the girl is on top but you get used to it
                  I see, I'm happy to see you dare have sex anyway. Doesn't it feel like it's gonna snap though? If I pull on it downwards just a tiny bit, it starts hurting.

Comment

Let me know if you have questions
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                      Let me know if you have questions
                      Thank you Hans, I will try your protocol starting tomorrow!

Comment

I see, I'm happy to see you dare have sex anyway. Doesn't it feel like it's gonna snap though? If I pull on it downwards just a tiny bit, it starts hurting.
                        feels odd at first. Have had sex over 150 times with hard flaccid and it does feel tighter but it doesn't hurt exactly. If I pull it way down it feels overly rigid but I know it'll never snap per say. Trust me, you won't hurt yourself unless you're doing some crazy sex acrobatics

Comment

Working...
                        X