Dont know what happend- plz help .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont know what happend- plz help .

hi. I have a problem that last for almost 2 month now, Ive had sex with a funny girl that decided to put a penis type of ring.. a string if you will around (penis and testis) ... not so tight.. but it was tight enough I guess to cause problems
    its not the first time I'm putting a penis ring btw ... and never happened to me before just saying anyway -

I am constipated for 2 month now - its like I'm finding it hard to relax my inner rectom or anus to let the feces out
    its more difficult than before ..
    also I'm finding it hard to pee , its like mm .. I have to relax my pelvic muscles in order to pee without interference to the stream .. also I have to pee more often than before .. I did some tests and reducing coffe has a significant impact on the urgency symptoms .. it helps somehow ..

and final thing is I have a weird feeling that my penis is ...I don't know how to say that .. its like the penis have a lower back problems .. it always want to be curved ...I finding it hard to relax the kegal muscle ... and sometimes its very annoying .

Remarks: I don't have any pain what so ever..(rules out prostatitis ?) , I don't have any "hard flaccid" kind of thing ... I don't have erection problems .. and I guess I don't have ejaculation problems too .. but I think it a little too slow than before the incident (maybe muscle issue ? ) ...

I'm very much panic that my situation is chronic ... I did urine test : negative I did ultrasound to the bladder and Kidneys all is normal except I have remains of urine 110 cc in my bladder after emptying it ...

also as I said before I'm constipated in a form of my bowl movements are now less often and its hard for me to pass stool ... well no too hard but its much more hard than before . also weird my left testicle want to stay up .. its like it hyperactive or something but sometimes it relaxed

I have a meeting in a urology clinic next week plz what should I tell them to check .. pelvic functionalty ? ... urethral stricture ?? .... nerve test ? ... it wasn't suppose to happened !.......

thanks anyone who can help me figure it out ...
    boomer12
    Last edited by boomer12; 05-17-2017, 05:10 AM.

I'm afraid you are looking at the wrong thing. I don't think it was the cock thing. I think you are too worried and you are tightening up your pelvic floor. See if the urologist can have your pelvic muscles tested for tightness. Maybe refer you to a physical therapist specializing in pelvic floor problems. Try to relax as much and as often as possible. It will help. Look at PEGym member HansTwilights signature and follow his protocols.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

first of all thanks for fast answer:
      you think its not a nerve muscular issue? .... I mean .. I don't feel pain ( constant pain ) .. 1 week ago I felt 10minutes
      after ejaculate a pain from groin to left testicle ... but it disappeared in a day and its wasn't constant pain also.... do you think my slow ejaculation \ urine and weird constipation is all pelvic related ? ... also when I breathing deeply, I have the feeling that I have to pee , its like the air is going through the bladder and penis feeling but its not all the time.. maybe its in my head .

also I have another question : is pelvic floor dysfunction is chronic .. or it can be cured ? . sorry for the many questions I'm just a little nervous about this .
      boomer12
      Last edited by boomer12; 05-12-2017, 01:14 AM.

Comment

this is very embarrassing but whould you guys can suggest using some kind of ... anal kind of vibrator to maybe help to release the tension in the inside of the pelvic or it worsen the symptoms ... ?

again I don't have pains just some kind of constipation and slow urine - also not emptying my bladder as the ultrasound showed - also the fact that I don't have constant pains what does it mean ..that its a mild case ?....that it easy to treat .. ?

should I try biofeedback ?
        this is ruin my life I feel dead.

thx again for anyone who can help
        boomer12
        Last edited by boomer12; 05-12-2017, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Go to a physio who does pelvic floor work he (or she) will advise you.

Comment

I have a question that is not related to the subject but its important :

lets say a patient don't have any pain only constipation and slow urine , bladder not emptying - what will make the doctor say its "cpp" or prostatodynia how at all he can say its prostities if there is no inflamtion and pains lets say....

its more likely that the patient have some kind of voiding dysfunction - pelvic floor issue than to have prostites .. am I right ?

I mean how can one say "its cpp" if there is no pain or inflamed prostate .... could be pelvic floor dysfunction alone that was triggerd by trauma and now the muscles are in a "guarding" position lets say ..and they need to learn how to relax ... by PT or biofeedback ...
            boomer12
            Last edited by boomer12; 05-13-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Please ask to see a physical therapist who specializes in pelvic floor dysfunction. All your symptoms sound like tight pelvic floor. It is very fixable. Don't worry. You can check out member HansTwilights signature and follow the protocol. It will help.

Comment

Prostatis??

Comment

Prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate. If no inflammation then no worry

Comment

You should not be anxious because your symptoms are not major.
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

@boomer12
                      Anxiety aggravates an overactive PF, my protocol will guide you if you read through it all.
                      Let me now if you have questions.
                      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                      X