The mystery of Hard Flaccid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mystery of Hard Flaccid.

I believe after a long research, and reading few anatomy books I have realized what is wrong. At least what "part" is uh not functioning as intented . That is corpus cavernosam which doesn't relax, or that the blood cannot escape fully from that area. Now I do not know how to fix this, there is no help from docs either they don't know either, not even the beggar from the streets knows... the only ones who hold the key to this are physiotherapist which they too have lost the key after too many crunches. So where are, where do stand... gentlemen I believe we either raise academic standard to a higher prestigition or we vigorously pray to god/s... or a we find a way to make the corpus cavernsam to RELAX, then we are cured.

Gentlemen
    Let's begin.

So the mental part is anxiety that causes you to tense the pelvic floor . The physical part is spasm in the pelvic floor that upsets nerve /blood flow .
    The physical part is straightforward enough .
    I don't like going around this issue since the mental part is major and I don't do head stuff as a rule.

Comment

This is something I don't really get, everyone espouses how it's all mental man, like it's in your head duuude... yeah makes no sense to me either. Frankly I would call it bullshit because if this was fucking true, then yoga or meditation would had healed this shit it didn't neither yogi pogoing with weird stretches for 1 damn hour per day. God. No, brand of muscle relaxer help, nothing... no this is a physical problem the mind is powerful but it can't shape reality like in those xmen movies you watch... bullshit and bullcrap no one on this forum knows how to deal with this issue it's all theories based on bull and hippie garbage. It's a fucking joke, and I am that I listen to you jokesters here, just admit it you people know nothing, you were lucky to get cured, or by some chance you did something right... But 2 years, two fucking years and no end in sight, that makes me question all this shit you call "knowledge". Face it. You know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brotis View Post
        This is something I don't really get, everyone espouses how it's all mental man, like it's in your head duuude... yeah makes no sense to me either. Frankly I would call it bullshit because if this was fucking true, then yoga or meditation would had healed this shit it didn't neither yogi pogoing with weird stretches for 1 damn hour per day. God. No, brand of muscle relaxer help, nothing... no this is a physical problem the mind is powerful but it can't shape reality like in those xmen movies you watch... bullshit and bullcrap no one on this forum knows how to deal with this issue it's all theories based on bull and hippie garbage. It's a fucking joke, and I am that I listen to you jokesters here, just admit it you people know nothing, you were lucky to get cured, or by some chance you did something right... But 2 years, two fucking years and no end in sight, that makes me question all this shit you call "knowledge". Face it. You know nothing.
        Yep this is a typical attitude and part of the problem.
        We can cure the physical issue but it will reform due to the mental .

Comment

By the way you will have to stop swearing on this site.

Comment

This it, the physical part never reforms or gets healed, it does not matter how many weird caricature poses you do it doesn't what is fundamentally broken, physically. Mentally, the argument falls on it's face nothing and I mean no mental issue can prolong for 2 years, atleast I haven't heard of any such cases, what mental issue causes this? Huh anxiety, stress? Yeah that happens, true but not all the time and if this theory holds true then why meditation and yoga does not affect even a slightest bit? Plus when we sleep we are naturally relaxed this should automatically heal the head issue ... but nope, but I am sure it's all in the head thing, you know because I am psychologist and I know stuff. We need to strike gold, some theory that explains what causes the corpus cavernsam to be always tense and I mean even when you feel like dalai lama, that outflow and inflow of Blood does not occur correctly. And uh, new HF'S you who suffer from this thing, don't expect it to ever heal, sorry to burst the people.
            Last edited by Brotis; 05-20-2017, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brotis View Post
              This it, the physical part never reforms or gets healed, it does not matter how many weird caricature poses you do it doesn't what is fundamentally broken, physically. Mentally, the argument falls on it's face nothing and I mean no mental issue can prolong for 2 years, atleast I haven't heard of any such cases, what mental issue causes this? Huh anxiety, stress? Yeah that happens, true but not all the time and if this theory holds true then why meditation and yoga does not affect even a slightest bit? Plus when we sleep we are naturally relaxed this should automatically heal the head issue ... but nope, but I am sure it's all in the head thing, you know because I am psychologist and I know stuff. We need to strike gold, some theory that explains what causes the corpus cavernsam to be always tense and I mean even when you feel like dalai lama, that outflow and inflow of Blood does not occur correctly. And uh, new HF'S you who suffer from this thing, don't expect it to ever heal, sorry to burst the people.
              Now you are just creating fear. You seem like ylu have the mentality of one who suffers from hard flaccid. Fix your mentality and things might turn around. You really think we are BS'ers? Yea ok my protocol clearly disproves that. What BS'er would spend all those man hours to write that thing. Take you hysteria elsewhere, we can help but we are't perfect and with your attitude I don't know if anyone could help you.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Mental issues going longer than 2 years are common . The spasm I had in the back of my shoulder didn't go away while I slept it took a lot of work physio ,massage etc and back in the day it was hard to diagnose

Look to be honest I find it hard to believe you did enough yoga etc to mellow you out . I do yoga myself and it's action is generally over a long period . My flexibility for instance is still a work in progress . My blood pressure did come down but it took years of multi time a week sessions plus my own training at home .
                The anger and despair are typical of hard flaccid and really do not help . Likewise the insistence it is purely physical .
                Hans has a slew of work on the physical aspects but that needs to work in conjunction with mental aspects .

The blood does not flow to the penis properly there is a physical explanation of that; which I have told you . There is also mental issues that underly that they need addressing.

Comment

Muscle relaxants, good ones at least that affect the pelvic floor. Anyone know?

Comment

Hard flaccid is a symptom. It can be caused by a number of factors.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

We should create a group for guys with chronic hf. i have hf for 3 years mate. Welcome to the club. There was a time i was active and doing sports and shit ( and still do ). I didnt masturbate for 28 days and did mainly harmsting streches and i was almost cured . And all of a sudden boom. Its back. FUCK XD
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Sorry for swearing lov y all
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Hi all I'm relatively new here.. I'm sorry to hear that ur suffering from HF , I think I have it too , I can say with certainty that mind plays a huge role and the suggestions given by people here seem to help , I have seen improvement with reverse kegels and massaging the perineal area and the penis with Castor oil .. infact it had gotten completely fine after a week or so of doing this gently everyday.. then I go ambitious and I tried to erect kegel and I left a sharp pain on the left side at the base of my penis.. every since I think it's come back.. ..

Just writing this to suggest Castor oil massage.. maybe try it..

Comment

Working...
                          X