loose sphincter muscle linked to pelvic floor dysfunction? Or EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loose sphincter muscle linked to pelvic floor dysfunction? Or EQ

Is this muscle linked to your pelvic floor in any way. If it becomes loose will that mess with your pelvic floor? i know some symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction are bowel leakage. Is that because the sphinicter muscle becomes loose or is there other reasons for it.? Does this have any correlation to EQ also?

thanks

Your sphincter muscle is part of your pelvic floor muscles therefore if damaged could correlate to OTHER symptoms.

Comment

How would it get loosened ? Strained or foreign object insertion ? Are there other factors ?
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
        Your sphincter muscle is part of your pelvic floor muscles therefore if damaged could correlate to OTHER symptoms.
        Quite so.

Danglers question is very valid also .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Quite so.

Danglers question is very valid also .
          Also possible not sure to what degree but i assume its not very common.

Comment

Weak nervous system is a major cause in pelvic floor dysfunction. Much goes into consideration its actually one of thos things "doctors" dont understand very well.

Comment

im not saying i think im loose in that area im just wondering about it. how would you know if your sphincter muscle is loose or damaged?

and wouldnt a loose sphincter be more commom imn loose pelvic floor's rather than a tight ones?
              Nomanssland
              Banned
              Last edited by Nomanssland; 06-20-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

They have a way of testing it, they stick a ball up your butt and the sensors receive how much force is being used on the ball while your relaxed and tense...

Comment

Working...
                X