Hard flaccid - Shooting pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard flaccid - Shooting pain

I know this hard flaccid thing have been discussed over and over, so I will make this short as possible

How I got injured:
    I would clamp around my penis till it would get filled with blood, followed by lots of kegals. It was all good and fun, until one day, I heard a little "snap" coming from the base of my shaft. Thats when all the hard flaccid symptoms came, trouble urinating, dull ache in prostate region etc.

My case:
    However, yesterday I felt the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I was just laying and chillin in my bed when I all of sudden felt the pain. It felt like my member was put into a blender, it was such an agonizing pain. My hard flaccid became extremely hard and tense, even when I was laying down (which usually relieves the symptom), and it felt like I had a golfball stuck in my ass. No painkillers could take the pain away. Its better now, even though my hard flaccid is still there when I lay down, but at least the pain is gone. My doctor is useless as always, and says nothing is to worry about unless my urine changes colour or texture.

I did a couple of things before the pain came. I used magnesium oil on my penis. Also my hard flaccid seemed to have improved over time, since I could stand up and wiggle my member, and evetually it would turn soft. Maybe touching and stretching my penis is what caused it. I'm not really sure what caused my pain.

I've been reading a lot about hard flaccid, but I have never come across anyone feeling the pain that I felt yesterday. I know most of you guys aren't medical professionals, but since both my doctor and physical therapist thinks this is normal, I'm only left with the option of asking for your advice.

Have you ever felt extreme pain while having hard flaccid? I'm kind of worried right now

Sounds like pelvic floor tension. Read the HANS Protocol and try RKs and Hindi Squats. Do you have anterior pelvic tilt? Do you sit often?

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I will give the HANS protocol a read. I've been doing rk's, yoga and tennisball massage since the injury happened (about 3 months ago).

And yes, I do have anterior pelvic tilt.

I also sit and lay down often, since the tension increases while I'm standing and doing light cardio. Does sitting prolong this injury?

Comment

I dont know if sitting prolong the injury but i can say that anterior pelvic tilt is not good for the pelvic floor. It makes the pelvic floor weak and short. I'm not a physician but it seems many guys with hard flaccid have anterior pelvic tilt. In my opinion an aligned pelvis is very important because strong glutes lengthen the pelvic floor.

Comment

for example here is a guy who cured this crazy thing just with good posture: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...d-flaccid.html

Comment

Clamping is a risky method which should be slowly worked into a routine- if at all. Even under best case scenarios there's often negative side effects like discoloration.

It would be in your best interests to seek out a medical professional and get your penis checked out.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Come to think of it, I actually used to sit in a very bad position most of the day, before my injury. Very interesting. I will try to correct my posture for the future. Thanks for the advice Bam23!

Comment

Yeah.. I realize now how stupid it was to clamp, and I would never have done it if I knew how risky it was.

Anyways. I have been to different doctors and physical therapists, and they all say that my penis is fine. I still get strong 100% erections throughout the day. They are not painful either, so I would consider myself lucky. I never masturbate though, in fear of prolonging my condition.

So I think this mostly a pelvic tension issue. Everything feels extremely tight from the shaft to my rectum

Comment

Originally posted by OptimisticHF View Post
                  Come to think of it, I actually used to sit in a very bad position most of the day, before my injury. Very interesting. I will try to correct my posture for the future. Thanks for the advice Bam23!
                  The mere act of sitting for very long periods of time without intermittent breaks has many negative health effects as well. Attempt to take a short break every hour and get up, move around, stretch and generally get the blood flowing.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yeah.. I realize now how stupid it was to clamp, and I would never have done it if I knew how risky it was.

Anyways. I have been to different doctors and physical therapists, and they all say that my penis is fine. I still get strong 100% erections throughout the day. They are not painful either, so I would consider myself lucky. I never masturbate though, in fear of prolonging my condition.

So I think this mostly a pelvic tension issue. Everything feels extremely tight from the shaft to my rectum
                    Clamping can be effectively done but it's something which should be worked up to. IMO, it's a type of last resort to use when other, more standard practices haven't yielded satisfactory results.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      The mere act of sitting for very long periods of time without intermittent breaks has many negative health effects as well. Attempt to take a short break every hour and get up, move around, stretch and generally get the blood flowing.
                      It makes sense. I am doing stretches already. However, when I walk, even small distances, my hard flaccid becomes very prominent. I'm not sure if this is a bad sign, but it keeps me from doing cardio, even though I used to love cardio before the injury. Maybe it's too early for that.

This condition keeps me from living a normal life. I used to walk 8 km everyday and lift weights.

Hopefully I will be able to do these things again one day.

Comment

It makes sense. I am doing stretches already. However, when I walk, even small distances, my hard flaccid becomes very prominent. I'm not sure if this is a bad sign, but it keeps me from doing cardio, even though I used to love cardio before the injury. Maybe it's too early for that.

This condition keeps me from living a normal life. I used to walk 8 km everyday and lift weights.

Hopefully I will be able to do these things again one day.
                        It means nothing. If you're dictating your recovery based on how many times your penis gets "hard" in its flaccid state, you've lost the battle mentally. I've gone in stages where I did 3 months of not weights and cardio and just stretching to working out daily and there were ZERO differences in my hard flaccid (which I still have and live with normally). The most important thing is trying to get erections that you can use for sex frequently. If you can, its not really a problem that will impact your life unless you make. The say heavy weights can make pelvic floor issues worse, so just do body weight stuff...id actually train my posterior chain with weights if I were you (glute bridges, hamstring curls, etc). That can help. Anyways, the worse thing you can do is stop living life. Keep living

Comment

Originally posted by mikecares View Post
                          It means nothing. If you're dictating your recovery based on how many times your penis gets "hard" in its flaccid state, you've lost the battle mentally. I've gone in stages where I did 3 months of not weights and cardio and just stretching to working out daily and there were ZERO differences in my hard flaccid (which I still have and live with normally). The most important thing is trying to get erections that you can use for sex frequently. If you can, its not really a problem that will impact your life unless you make. The say heavy weights can make pelvic floor issues worse, so just do body weight stuff...id actually train my posterior chain with weights if I were you (glute bridges, hamstring curls, etc). That can help. Anyways, the worse thing you can do is stop living life. Keep living
                          Well.. I get it, it shouldn't control my life. But it's still very uncomfortable. Not only does it turtle, it also becomes very cold and my glans starts to hurt, and my penis is litterally twisted in flaccid state. My injury is only some month old, so I still remember what is was like having a normal flaccid, hangig low and without pain and discomfort.

I assume it will get better, but for now it's still painful to live with. I'm being hopefull, since some people have fully cured from this. I honestly don't want to live with a hard flaccid for the rest of my life

Comment

Well.. I get it, it shouldn't control my life. But it's still very uncomfortable. Not only does it turtle, it also becomes very cold and my glans starts to hurt, and my penis is litterally twisted in flaccid state. My injury is only some month old, so I still remember what is was like having a normal flaccid, hangig low and without pain and discomfort.

I assume it will get better, but for now it's still painful to live with. I'm being hopefull, since some people have fully cured from this. I honestly don't want to live with a hard flaccid for the rest of my life
                            Believe me it's not a physical issue,it's completely anxiety related.10 months ago I used to believe it's physical and hated anyone who said it was a head issue,coz it was impossible for me to accept. Also like you the moment I would do any exercise my hf became worse,my penis shrinked and became like a stone,but after 10 months ,now after workout it does get worse for 10 minutes but gets back normal soon.You should resume exercise,hf has everything to do with hidden anxiety that I think causes muscle spasms , don't know if it is pelvic floor or not. But no squats or stretching will help till u stop worrying. I thought I was never worried but the reality was I had stopped living in present and was always lost thinking about my future. My doc showed me my heart rate 95+per min everytime he did when I was calm,it shows how anxious I was all the time.
                            Start doing meditation,live in present,stop worrying about future means stop worrying about sex life,be cool and encounter all sex opportunities without fear,u will win at the end.
                            I think hf is the symptom of anxiety neurosis,I feel everyone in this forum had anxiety issue at some point in their life,even I have read people who had ocd, depression did have to face hf.Get the hidden anxiety off and u will be off this forum.Everyone advising you on this forum is incompetent and medically illeterate,go for medical advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranchi View Post
                              Believe me it's not a physical issue,it's completely anxiety related.10 months ago I used to believe it's physical and hated anyone who said it was a head issue,coz it was impossible for me to accept. Also like you the moment I would do any exercise my hf became worse,my penis shrinked and became like a stone,but after 10 months ,now after workout it does get worse for 10 minutes but gets back normal soon.You should resume exercise,hf has everything to do with hidden anxiety that I think causes muscle spasms , don't know if it is pelvic floor or not. But no squats or stretching will help till u stop worrying. I thought I was never worried but the reality was I had stopped living in present and was always lost thinking about my future. My doc showed me my heart rate 95+per min everytime he did when I was calm,it shows how anxious I was all the time.
                              Start doing meditation,live in present,stop worrying about future means stop worrying about sex life,be cool and encounter all sex opportunities without fear,u will win at the end.
                              I think hf is the symptom of anxiety neurosis,I feel everyone in this forum had anxiety issue at some point in their life,even I have read people who had ocd, depression did have to face hf.Get the hidden anxiety off and u will be off this forum.Everyone advising you on this forum is incompetent and medically illeterate,go for medical advice.
                              I almost agree with you. Sure it is an mental issue as well, heck maybe even 80% mental, but there is some physical to it as well. I was overtraining my PE, and I also heard the rather famous "snap" coming from the shaft, right before my penis started turtling like I was sitting in an icebath.

Anyways, I'm happy you got cured, it certainly gives me the much needed hope. I'm currently trying to convince myself that I will be fine (hence the name), so thanks a lot for the optimism!

When I first got the HF, I freaked out quite often, thinking I got peyronies (thanks to my doctor). I noticed everytime I freaked out, my flaccid would get extremely tight, so I agree about the psychological part.

I will do my best to recreate my healthy rutines and keep a healthy mind. Thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
                              X