foreskin dry and wrinkly and itchy with small red lines and bumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreskin dry and wrinkly and itchy with small red lines and bumps

So i been trying to get red of a couple hemosiderin staining from a bathmate. I started to use auriderm post op gel on my penis for the past month. A couple days ago I noticed my penis was itching pretty bad so I look and see the foreskin all wrinkly and dry almost with some small red rash looking bumps and lines. I have stop using the gel. My routine was using the gel in the night after I showered and then again in the morning when I woke up but I did not wash off my penis when I applied it in the morning I just put it on. It does not hurt or burn it just itches. I tried putting on Vaseline and coco butter to moisturize my penis. I have not had sex but did receive oral from a girl I was talking too a month ago. <direct link to dick pic deleted>
    jockinthebox
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month May 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by jockinthebox; 11-27-2017, 07:59 PM.

could just be a normal case of 'jocks itch' (i.e. yeast infection). thats about all i can say to check into. in the past with me this has caused red rash (inflamation), dryness and skin peeling/flaking. which then led to it actually being rather painful. so i suggest actually treating it with something thats made for that if its what you got there.

Comment

Originally posted by pe318 View Post
      could just be a normal case of 'jocks itch' (i.e. yeast infection). thats about all i can say to check into. in the past with me this has caused red rash (inflamation), dryness and skin peeling/flaking. which then led to it actually being rather painful. so i suggest actually treating it with something thats made for that if its what you got there.
      @ azlil7: Direct links to Dick pics are not allowed on the open forums. You can place your pics in an album on your profile and post a link to them, so members can see them. This method prevents under age or non members from seeing your pics, which is a PE Gym rule for posting pics on the open forums. For more info, review the START HERE threads top left, to learn ALL the gym posting protocols.

@ pe318: Jock itch is a fungal infection, NOT a yeast infection. I don't believe the OP has jock itch. It sounds more like an allergic reaction to the auriderm gel. It may be too strong for use on the sensitive skin on the glans of a penis. Try something more moisturizing like cocoa butter cream several times daily to alleviate the itching & flaking.

Comment

Working...
      X