Been dealing with Hard Flaccid for a year now and feel hopeless as ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been dealing with Hard Flaccid for a year now and feel hopeless as ever

Hey guys so I have made a couple posts on here already about my Hard Flaccid condition over the past year. This past year has been the hardest of my life. Not just hard flaccid but a host of other things. Anyways my condition seems to be getting worse. When it first started it wasn't that bad but now its BAD. Before it was mostly just the hard flaccid dick that I had but now I have so many other problems.

Symptoms include:
    1. Frequent urination
    2. Urine stream is often messed up as in it will go two different directions
    3. Uncomfortable erections
    4. Penis has more of a curve to it and sits to the left more.
    5. Buzzing feeling by prostate. This is honestly one of the worst.
    6. Chills. Especially in lower ab area.
    7. No morning wood.
    8. Have trouble getting an erection standing up.
    9. Penis feels very cold most of the time. So do my balls.
    10. Depression.

That's pretty much the main stuff but I have tried everything guys and the only thing that really seems to help for me is swimming. I have a therawand I am trying out but dont really know how to use it that well and am not crazy about sticking a thing up my ass. but I have come to the conclusion that the therawand is the only way I can cure this thing. Now I know I will get the comments saying I sound like a headcase...which I am. I won't disagree with anyone there. I feel like shit and know that my depression and anxiety doesn't help it at all. But to call this condition strickly mental in my case is insanity because I know the day it happened and things have never been the same sense. I guess I am just posting this because of how alone I feel with this thing. I have been to urologist and they gave me the answer they gave all of you. I just want people I can talk to this thing about and not feel so alone with it.

A physio who does male pelvic floor work may help the physical side but you will have to sort the head issues as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      A physio who does male pelvic floor work may help the physical side but you will have to sort the head issues as well.
      I can still get a erection at 100 eq or close to that if I am with my gf so that makes me think its more of a physical problem. Still I need to deal with my head problems like you said.

Comment

Have you tried doing exercises to relax your pelvic floor muscles? I have heard that the Hindi Squat has helped people. You also have anxiety which makes it worse. I have seen many youtube videos showing yoga poses to increase blood flow and relax the pelvic floor muscles. Also, try to get the anxiety out of your head. Try meditation to calm down your mind. You will realise that once your mind gets calm, your hard flacid will state will lower . i used to have this thought that my penis was too small so this made my dick shrink and turtle almost all the time. But now i have a different mindset and I turtle very less often

Comment

try to work by this thread
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...ery-cases.html

Comment

read and compare them well

Comment

Originally posted by ho1985 View Post
              read and compare them well
              I have seen your thread already and its the one of the best on this site. Thank you.

Comment

Hindi squats & Reverse kegels everyday
                :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by neatdude View Post
                  Hindi squats & Reverse kegels everyday
                  Have you actually cured it or just treated it?

Comment

Originally posted by Autimatic View Post
                    Have you actually cured it or just treated it?
                    It's getting better everyday. Weak morning erections have started coming back after almost 4months of 30min a day Hindis + RKs all day. If you're not serious about solving your problem then you won't. Make a plan
                    neatdude
                    Last edited by neatdude; 07-25-2017, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I dont think hinids and rk are a perma solution here. Every hf is different. I have hf for 3 years now and it almost got cured when i was training and doing harmstring streches and no masturbation for a month. I think therawand and a doctor will definately help.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Originally posted by greg123 View Post
                        I dont think hinids and rk are a perma solution here. Every hf is different. I have hf for 3 years now and it almost got cured when i was training and doing harmstring streches and no masturbation for a month. I think therawand and a doctor will definately help.
                        Why did you stop training?
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by greg123 View Post
                          What makes you think it's not a perma solution?

Comment

Originally posted by neatdude View Post
                            What makes you think it's not a perma solution?
                            Speaking for myself I think once you ejaculate, it basically resets you completely if you are just doing RK's and squats. But I can't say that fully because I never did them long enough. Maybe I should get on that

Comment

Originally posted by Autimatic View Post
                              I can still get a erection at 100 eq or close to that if I am with my gf so that makes me think its more of a physical problem. Still I need to deal with my head problems like you said.
                              Then there is no way you have hard flaccid.
                              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                              X