HELP!! Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Injury

So about 5 months ago I started the beginner jp90 routine. I was about a month in before I think I injured myself from overworking my penis because Ive been excessively masturbating for years even when I was in the program. I think I injured my penis bcuz I got and still have HF and a ache/burning pain on the left side of my shaft that is close to the base. It seems it gets worse or more noticeable when I get stressed out. But what has me worried is around the same time I noticed my penis has a 10-15 degree curve/bend that I don't recall being there. I've always had a small curve to the left but it seems more like a bend now and the rest of my penis goes straight. Also on occasion my flaccid penis will hasve a small indent on the left side but up closer to the glands. I don't see any deformities when erect except for the curve/bend. It's hard to see unless you look in the mirror but I can definitely feel the curve with my fingers. I'm scared because I'm only 20 years old and all the reaserch I've done point towards peyronies but I can't feel and plaque or hard string that go up the left side of my penis. I haven't seen a doctor yet because I have no health insurance at the moment. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a chance it's not peyronies? I've been self conscious since the hard flaccid has occurred but now with the aching, burning feeling pain by where I noticed the curve has me freaking out. I don't feel pain when erect just flaccid and it's worse when I think or stress about it. Any help would be extremely appreciated and I know, I will see a doctor when I can afford it but for right now I need your guys experience and knowledge to help me figure what's going on. And I have quit masturbating for good yesterday after doing more reaserch.
    Also sorry for such a long into I'm just very nervous and wanted to state everything.

I think you may have injured the ligament on the left side of your penis. I can't speak to the treatment, but I do know that stopping masturbating and PE are both important to cut out while injured, whatever the injury is. Seeing a doctor is the number one recommendation I can give you, but if that isn't an option, at least leave your penis alone for a while.
    Starting (20 JUL 2012)
    BPFSL: 7.5"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 4.75"
    Current (8/3/17)
    BPFSL: 8.7"
    BPEL: 8.1"
    MEG: 5.5"
    BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
    8.25 BPEL
    5.75 MEG

Comment

The chances of you contracting Peyroni's disease at 20 years old is so small.

Go to iclinq.com or something like that, get a urologist to answer your questions.

It's 20 bucks but it's worth peace of mind.

BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE WITH PICTURES.

They will only go off of what you tell them, so it's important to be detailed.

Bottom line, you dont have it. You may have an injury that has been exasperated by stress and constantly focusing on it.

Comment

I haven't done PE since the onset of my HF, trying to get that to go away. I know I need to see a doctor but I can't until my insurance kicks in, that's in 2 months. I remember when I was doing JP90 I was jelqing wrong and in the same spot I have the curve/bend (again I don't recall it looking as it does but always had a small curve) i would have redness and pain and I assumed it's from using too much pressure jelqing. it just looks more like a bend now than a curve. Of course I'm not going to masturbate and just have very light sex and hope for the best. Could it be peyronies with me being so young and not feeling any hard spots or plaque in my penis except for the HF rigidity?

Comment

Thank you red Willy I'll check it out! I just got stressed out because I've been masturbating heavily since I was very young and I hope it would cause anything permanent

Comment

No, if it is still sore, no sex. Too easy to take an injury and make it worse.
            Starting (20 JUL 2012)
            Current (8/3/17)

Short Term Goal:
            8.25 BPEL
            5.75 MEG

Comment

Ok benschmidt I will refrain from sex as well. It feels like inflammation or something because it's like a burning feeling that comes and goes out of nowhere. But it certainly is worse when I'm in a stressful environment or thinking of my Hard Flaccid. It's the fact the sensation is so close to the recently newly noticed (bend). But sometimes the pain feels deeper like it's inside my body where the rest of the (hidden) penis is

Comment

I'm still betting on torn ligament. If that's the case, you really don't want to do anything to aggravate it, and even if it heals on it it's own, it will not heal fast. I'm sure someone with more direct experience with this issue will chime in shortly.
                Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                Current (8/3/17)

Short Term Goal:
                8.25 BPEL
                5.75 MEG

Comment

Thanks Ben I really appreciate your opinion. I felt like I was a freak or I ruined my penis permanently. I've been experiencing these dull aches and pains for a few months now tho. Could that still be a torn lig?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynejr95 View Post
                    I haven't done PE since the onset of my HF, trying to get that to go away. I know I need to see a doctor but I can't until my insurance kicks in, that's in 2 months. I remember when I was doing JP90 I was jelqing wrong and in the same spot I have the curve/bend (again I don't recall it looking as it does but always had a small curve) i would have redness and pain and I assumed it's from using too much pressure jelqing. it just looks more like a bend now than a curve. Of course I'm not going to masturbate and just have very light sex and hope for the best. Could it be peyronies with me being so young and not feeling any hard spots or plaque in my penis except for the HF rigidity?
                    There could be a million factors why that is. It could be it's swollen on one side so it bends.

Just stop worrying about it. I had a scare myself. I went to a urologist and I'm letting you know what he told me.

My advice: get a few opinions for 20 bucks a pop. At least to ease your mind for the next 2 months.

Comment

What? HF? And now peyronnies?

Who has diagnosed this?

Me thinks the problem may be more betwixt thine ears then thine legs.
                      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

I just did the free single query on icliniq.com but I have to wait 48 hrs for an answer.

Comment

I haven't gotten a diagnosis but from what I've reaseached here since I got HF was most doctors either don't know about it or just say it's normal but I for sure have hard flaccid. I'll post pics on my album for better understanding. And I came up with the peyronies theory myself based on the burning sensation every now and then near a curve/bend I didn't notice before but tbh I never looked head on erect in a mirror before I got HF either. I'm just a young 20 yr old who is nervous about injuring my penis for life. I'm 7 bpel by 5.2 girth and I read peyronies leads to penis shrinkage in most cases so I'm just trying to either cross that off or get it handled accordingly asap

Comment

Go to a doctor; don't be silly. There is no research here; it's just what guys have experienced and sometimes they know and sometimes they don't.
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I am once my insurance goes through. I used the online urologist redwilly suggested with pictures and all to get a doctors opinion until then.

Comment

Working...
                              X