Help really freaked out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help really freaked out!!

I started PE about a year ago.. i only did it for a month when my gf was away for a month.. i saw about a 1/4" bpel increase.. sadly i stopped as soon as she got back because soon after i got her pregnant.. long story short two years go by and i get and extender a pump and start doing PE again.

Well about 2 days ago i was using the extender and i noticed a slight tingling in my penis gead and had ti climb up the stairs so ignored it and went upstairs and immediately took it off. So This morning i ejaculated and after that i have had this strange tingling/burning sensation inside of penis like in the urethra.. also when i pee not alot of pee comes out and then it becomes more pronounced. In addition everytime i swell up with an erection i get a slight sharp pain in the urethra area as well.. i also get the same slight sharp pain when i have to pee.

I should mention i have been doing the newbie routine and only a very light pump when i use the pump.. also i dont have a lot of money so i bought a 20 dollar extender on ebay called the leskar penis enlargement systemand have modified it myself and use a self wrap ace bandage for comfort and use the silicone strap with a combination noose hybrid design.. it seems to work and i am getting good blood flow and head swell..

PLEASE HELP I AM REALLY WORRIED AND WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO AT ALL

Rest. No PE and/or PE devices until after the pain is gone, and even then I would rest a little while longer.

Welcome to the jungle bro
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You have an inflamed urethra, IMO. It could be caused by too much head pressure fom the device, jelqing too erect or even possibly an std. Have you or your partners had pentrative sex with others lately? If so, have a blood test done to check out the std; otherwise, let him rest, NO PE, NO DEVICES, JUST REST> Report back in 2 weeks.

Comment

UTI? I think we should mention it could also be a UTI, but I'm not a doctor, I'm just a....

Oh never mind!

Comment

Thank you for the speesy reply!

I actually just peed and alot came out lol, i mustve been severely dehydrated idk i just drank sooo much water... jay1983 have you had the same type of experience ever?

I was worried i stetched my dick too far to the point where my urethra tore or had been disconnected from my bladder a lil bit.. i was really scared. Now that i peed that much i am a lil bit more relaxed.

It feels almost as if i have a uti. Like after i pee, i still feel the need to pee kind of, and its tingling right below the glans but inside of the penis... Can one get a uti from over stretching in a device?

Comment

While in the extender i would flex my pc muscle to get the blood into the glans is that ok?, and i have jelqued a lil bit erect, i cant get unhard sometimes and so i do it a lil bit above 50%

Comment

And no, no penetrative sex without a condom

Comment

Mostly likely just urethra inflammation. Rest. I wouldn't kegel during stretches, whether manual or even in the extender, you can fawk up your BC muscle.

You can't get unhard sometimes? Has your penis always been that way or just since starting PE?

Comment

Jelqs in the 50-60% range are fine. Kegeling some blood into your head is also OK before wearing your extender. You're unconditioned as a newbie, so I question why you think it's necessary to start using a device now. MOST successful beginners complete a 90 day conditioning program FIRST, before starting ANY devices. I'd suggest you do the same. Too much tension on the head of an unconditioned penis could also be causing your tingling & burning in your urethra.

Are you having regular sex? If so, check with your partner(s) to see if they have any UTI's or STD's. Your doctor will want to know this, so find out before going to see him. You'll need medical treatment in either case (UTI or STD) to assure recovery.
                  jockinthebox
                  Retired Moderator
                  Member of the Month May 2015
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by jockinthebox; 08-14-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    Mostly likely just urethra inflammation. Rest. I wouldn't kegel during stretches, whether manual or even in the extender, you can fawk up your BC muscle.

You can't get unhard sometimes? Has your penis always been that way or just since starting PE?
                    ^^^ Don't listen to him, he's just a...oh, never mind!
                    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I thought that because i had been stretching regularly that adding an extender would be ok. It wasnt causing me any discomfort before. I guess i was wrong. Will it go away? Or did i do some serious damage?

Comment

Yes lots of sex, with my gf of 4 years. We occasionally have 3somes with other girls but i use condoms on the other girls... i think its more realted to PE because it happened last night too and went away in the morning so i attributed it to being a "growth tingle" that ive read about on here. And then in the morning i used it again gor about an hr and 15 mins and it was fine.. then i went swimming yesterday and after i used it again for about another hr and 15. And i upped the tensions every 15 mins and would take my penis out every half hr... maybe because i was cold from swimming idk, its not really a pain more of just a discomfort.

Comment

Originally posted by jrizzadakilla View Post
                          Yes lots of sex, with my gf of 4 years. We occasionally have 3somes with other girls but i use condoms on the other girls... i think its more realted to PE because it happened last night too and went away in the morning so i attributed it to being a "growth tingle" that ive read about on here. And then in the morning i used it again gor about an hr and 15 mins and it was fine.. then i went swimming yesterday and after i used it again for about another hr and 15. And i upped the tensions every 15 mins and would take my penis out every half hr... maybe because i was cold from swimming idk, its not really a pain more of just a discomfort.
                          Hmm...You ever use those condoms twice in a three-way? Like trading back & forth during sex? You might have "cross-contaminated" your twat, my man! STD's & UTI's are easily transferred even orally, so BE CAREFUL!

Wrt that "growth tingle", you may be right, but maybe not. Growth for me at least, was more characterized by an internal "itch" in my shaft, usually just below the glans; one I just couldn't scratch, as opposed to a "tingle", especially in the urethra.

I'd suggest you get checked at a clinic for a UTI or STD, just to be safe.

Comment

I f*** the other girl with a condom on and then I take the other condom off when I'm done f****** her i fuck my girlfriend and if I'm gonna do it again I guess I would just reapply another condom but I've never done that I usually just f*** her f*** my girlfriend and then finish on both of them

Comment

Sorry about the censorship I'm speaking to my phone driving on the way to work

Comment

Working...
                              X