Is David Mccoid legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is David Mccoid legit?

I was wondering if any of you have used Restorative Exercises and had any luck with it helping with hard flaccid? Is he legit?

First you better tell people who he is and what he does because the number that don't knoe is very very large.

Comment

no links, please.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

As far as I can remember, I did read somewhere that Mr. McCoid's restorative program is similar(?) to Katy Bowman's Move your DNA wich would be a start in the Restorative Exercises like I plan for myself.

Btw. Check out VoodooChild's tumblr "the reborn man - tumblr" - he really helped me understand (next to the great work you guys on the PE-Gym put in here) how Hard Flaccid correlates with your mind. He also mentions David McCoid in his section "a new way of life" point 19.
        aut
        Last edited by aut; 08-26-2017, 07:20 AM.
        My PE-Gym Introduction Anxiety/ Depersonalization since 5 years - Hard Flaccid since February 2017 - very cold and bluish glans

Comment

Don't waste your money on this guy...the info for hard flaccid is all here in these threads.

Reverse kegel all day long for 3 months and hindu squats will cure your clenched bc muscle and your tight pelvic floor (i think the member drjohn can say more about it), i'm sure. I did some of these exercises. The best thing was just to keep my mind off hard flaccid and anxiety treatment.

In my opinion anxiety and stress is your worst enemy. Good luck.
          Bam23
          Last edited by Bam23; 08-26-2017, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I respect Voodoo Child's work a ton. His attitude not so much. The plans are on site. The work you have to do. No matter which guru you want to follow. You still have to do the work.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

In my opinion you dont have to change your life style to beat hard flaccid. You dont need to change your diet, you dont need to be "reborn" like voodoo child said. I still eat chickenburgers and my penis is still fine.

Comment

its kind of funny how a clenched/cramped muscle can cause such a hysteria...

Comment

I am battling one in my spine that makes it impossible to walk.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

oh man. Hope you will get better

Comment

Originally posted by Bam23 View Post
                      oh man. Hope you will get better
                      I have tried reverse legals but not for any stretch of time. I can't even feel a full reverse kegal right now. Did they cure you?

Comment

]I have tried reverse l Kegals but not for any stretch of time. I can't even feel a full reverse kegal right now. Did they cure you?

Comment

Rk is part of the cure the mental part is very important.

Comment

Its normal at the beginning that you cant feel a rk. It will get better over time. It will take weeks or even months to get better. I clenched my pelvic floor for years.

So dont expect to get better within one week. Thats why so many people cant recover because they just give up and loose motivation because they dont see any improvement after 10 days.

Comment

Yes my hf is gone. Most important part was a therapist for my anxiety. Hindu squats and rks helped,too.

Comment

Working...
                              X