Pelvic floor rappid contractions through out the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelvic floor rappid contractions through out the day

I have been meaning to ask but i get these random wave of what i can only describe as my pelvic floor contracting involuntary through out the day lasting any where from 30 seconds to 1 minute or close to it.. Anyone else experience this ??

No sir, but my PF is damn near dead.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I feel I need to elaborate lol before my health took a nose dive and screwed every thing up I never experienced IK's during the day. The only time I experienced pelvic floor contractions during the day is when I voluntarily kegel'd.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

So what exactly am i experiencing is it good or bad

Comment

Have you been doing a lot of kegeling?
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
            Have you been doing a lot of kegeling?
            Yes i do kegals i do 50 in morning another 120 before i do my jp90 while holding my stretch

Comment

Are you doing only Kegels? Meaning, no Reverse Kegels? It could be possible that you have an imbalance? Just a question - not suggesting that you start doing Reverse Kegels!
              Start: August, 2017
              Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
              Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
              Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rivers89 View Post
                Yes i do kegals i do 50 in morning another 120 before i do my jp90 while holding my stretch
                No reverse kegels?? And you are doing a total of 170 kegels, no wonder you are having problems. NEVER KEGEL WHILE STRETCHING. The kegeling needs to be removed from the JP90 routine as it is causing issues like this.

Stop all kegeling immediately and review my protocol as you are hurting your pelvic floor. Failure to adhere to the protocol may cause worsening of the symptoms and can yield pain and discomfort, plus multiple trips to doctors who won't know what the problem is.

Make sure to read the whole protocol, not reading through everything may have caused this problem, with all due respect.
                If you any more questions or concerns, PM me and we can discuss. I don't want your situation to get worse.

Pelvic floor balance (April 2013 amendment)

CAUTION- The technique of stretching while kegeling can be harmful for those who don't have the requisite level conditioning to handle it. if you're new to training it would be in your best interests to become proficient in the standard kegel before attempting to stretch against a kegel contraction.

Pelvic floor balance is of paramount importance, it affects both erection quality and ejaculatory control. In order to avoid creating an imbalanced, or tense, pelvic floor you will need to do reverse kegels in addition to the kegels that are performed during the stretching part of the routine. I have posted two links below which explain the importance and mechanics of pelvic floor balance, and also how to do reverse kegels. Since we are hoping to maintain balance, you should try to do an equal amount of kegels and reverse kegels.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

It is also worth noting that the premature ejaculation forum is incredibly useful for all men, not just those with premature ejaculation. If the subjects of pelvic floor balance, or greater ejaculatory control interest you I would recommend reading the stickies in this subsection.

(jP
                -JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine
                HansTwilight
                Retired Moderator
                PE Gym Editor
                Member of the Month Jan 2017
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by HansTwilight; 08-30-2017, 09:08 PM.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Thank you, HansTwilight!

I honestly was going to suggest no more kegels at all but hesitated. Been around for a good while but I have never actually maintained consistency (one of the top two or three things that I preach!!!). An imbalanced Pelvic Floor is going to create a bunch of issues.....

Anyway, I sure hope that the OP heeds our ideas...
                  Start: August, 2017
                  Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                  Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                  Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Yes i have been doing the kegals while holding the stretch. Thank you guys for the info i will stop that immediately

Comment

Working...
                    X