Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to fully recover from pelvic floor damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fully recover from pelvic floor damage?

Hey guys! How do i treat pelvic floor damage? I've had it since late 2015 ... I'm feeling very depressed thinking about it. I'm 18 years old.

See a pelvic floor physio. This type of problem is often associated with anxiety which often requires separate treatment.

Comment

Can i do it on my own? Reverse kegels? Resting?

Comment

Sigh . Look I can forsee this becoming months of you posting showing extreme anxiety but deny that is part of the issue .

As for rest you say this is years old.

Comment

By the way you give no info and use the vague term "damage".

Comment

But i never ever stopped masturbating ... I'm going to rest from now on. I know that i've made a mistake not listening to my body. I'm going to control my emotions, focus on a job, get out with friends. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to recover including listening to all of you. I've read that i should be doing lots of deep squats, reverse kegels and rest. Tell me everything i should be doing but i can't go to a doctor (seriously).

Comment

@Pegaus my dong hurts when i get an erection, when i kegel it hurts. Glands feel kind of numb but it's getting better. It feels there is not enough blood flow in the dong area, like something restricts it. I've read that this is pelvic floor damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Aesthetics View Post
                But i never ever stopped masturbating ... I'm going to rest from now on. I know that i've made a mistake not listening to my body. I'm going to control my emotions, focus on a job, get out with friends. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to recover including listening to all of you. I've read that i should be doing lots of deep squats, reverse kegels and rest. Tell me everything i should be doing but i can't go to a doctor (seriously).
                An 18y old would be able to go to a doc.
                We do not know the nature of the damage .
                Like I said previous the mind part of it can be central.

Comment

I'm going to work on meditation because i'm very anxious. But i will also work on deep squats, reverse kegels, various exercises.
                  I feel ashamed to go to the doc.

Comment

Well meditation and stretching should do no harm..

Comment

I'm assuming you feel ashamed to see a doctor because you think you damaged your pelvic floor masturbating. The doctor knows you masturbate. You are 18 so you masturbate a lot. We all did.

Go to Hans Twilights page. Read and implement the Hans Protocol.

Learn to relax, meditate, stretch with yoga.

Relax.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks a lot sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Aesthetics View Post
                          Hey guys! How do i treat pelvic floor damage? I've had it since late 2015 ... I'm feeling very depressed thinking about it. I'm 18 years old.
                          Self diagnosis, based on what you pick and choose off internet posts, really is not your best path of resolving issues.
                          When you conclude incorrectly, and then cannot get to where you want to, anxiety creeps in, you get nervous, desperate, panicky.

We are not doctors, nor or you.

Seek medical care from a professional. If you do not, we will see you posting one thing, then another, and another, and then yet another, ad nauseum. At that point, we'll remind you.
                          Dangler
                          Senior Administrator
                          ☼ Wizard ☼
                          White Tiger Award 2015
                          Last edited by Dangler; 10-15-2017, 08:35 AM.
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

What exactly is going on?
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

When i get an erection it feels kind of like the EQ is low. It feels like there is not enough blood pumped up. And the size got smaller, probably because of bad erection quality.

Comment

Working...
                              X