Trouble Pissing Sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Pissing Sometimes

Hey, I noticed a problem that sometimes when I try to pee the flow is really weak and I kinda need to "Push" to clean my system.
    I didn't masturbated or anything so there isn't like cum that bothering the system.

Can anyone tell me why is this happening ?

How is your pelvic floor?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      How is your pelvic floor?
      What do you mean by that?

Comment

I have the same problem. When i feel that pee going through urethra i have to stop it becouse i cant force right away. it feels that i kegel or something. And at the end the stream dissapears and starts leaking down from my meatus if i dont force it and pee relaxed. Im so confused

Comment

Get your pelvic floors in good shape and you will both be cured.

Comment

Just as i thought. It all developed from very long sitting at computer with my legs raised. I developed pelvic tilt and all my problems started to get worsen. So i should focus only on rk and pelvic streches right?

Comment

That would be the first thing to try though some strengthen exercise may be required . How is your posterior chain.

Comment

I second Pegasus. The difference in urine flow on a kegal routine can be significant.
                Start - 10/21/17
                BPEL - 7.0" / MEG - 5.0"

Goal - 7.5x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  That would be the first thing to try though some strengthen exercise may be required . How is your posterior chain.
                  Originally posted by newjourney1017 View Post
                  I second Pegasus. The difference in urine flow on a kegal routine can be significant.
                  I don't understand a single word from what you are saying ! What is Pelvic Floor ? How can I train it ?
                  I started going to the gym if it helps..

Comment

My posterior chain is kinda ruined up. I simpe dont use glutes when walking becouse my body cant use them. It seems like forgotten muscle. I dont know about others.

Comment

I have got that symptoms like what you have got skepticalpin.

It's a pelvic floor issue. Go and see the physio to get it sorted!

Comment

Another possibility involves the prostate. This would be the case if OP is waking up several times a night to urinate.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I used to have this problem, but Pegasus is right. After balancing and strengthening my pelvic floor I was able to enjoy powerful and easy streams again.

See The HANS Protocol for more info.
                          "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                          X