Soreness on bottom of penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soreness on bottom of penis

I have soreness on the bottom of the penis, where the cord runs down your penis, precisely in the middle if I press into it I feel a pretty sharp type pain. It doesn't hurt unless I apply a bit of pressure on it. It seems like I either jelqed or stretched too hard.

I'm going to take a break now obviously but does anyone think this could be serious? And what is the name of the cord that runs down the penis on the bottom side of it, my pain is precisely in the middle of the penis on the bottom.

I also am getting "softish" hard erections. Is this something that a break should fix or could this be something serious?

I think I felt this pain when i was jelqing with a tight grip in which I stopped immediately after but did proceed to do my usual bathmate 10 minutes session after, I wonder if that could've made a serious injury?

Thanks in advanced.
    alldayeveryday
    Last edited by alldayeveryday; 11-15-2017, 09:46 AM.

I am experiencing something like this. It can be pelvic floor issues if i understand what you have written. For me yoga and streches helps to relax it but not for long im still searching for answers. Good luck

Comment

How long can you have it and is it something that can cure?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzanas View Post
        I am experiencing something like this. It can be pelvic floor issues if i understand what you have written. For me yoga and streches helps to relax it but not for long im still searching for answers. Good luck
        Yes it doesn't hurt unless I press onto it somewhat, like jelqing. It started with jelqing, I felt a pain and immediately stopped but I followed up with my bathmate routine, I'm hoping that didn't cause something serious.

It's on the bottom like cord underneath the penis, for me the discomfort is right in the middle, a little bit to the left area in some tissues next to the cord. I'm hoping its not serious man.

Comment

it feels like swollen ligaments on the bottom of my penis. is that normal? it hurts if i press a bit on the right spot? im def gonna rest but im a bit worried because my erections aren't as hard as normal.

Comment

actually now that i've examined it, its a certain muscle on the bottom leftish side of the penis that feels like its a bit seperated to the other ligaments. my right sides ligaments feel strong and together but i can feel this one pronounced as if its swollen or seperated from the mass of muscle.

is this something to be realyl concerned about or should healing do the trick?

Comment

This is something that I am not experienced with but hopefully someone here can help with your inquiries. Hang tight.
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I've had a problem like this before. From what I understand it relates to tension in your BC muscle. I can't guarantee that's what you have but it sounds like it to me. Like you I got the problem by squeezing my penis too hard and over-kegeling made it worse. In worse cases it can be quite painful as there are a bundle of nerves on the underside of your penis. Massaging the perineum and hindi squats are useful for relieving the pain, and you can hold an RK during the squat to stretch the muscle if needed. I've also found relief from hot and cold baths/showers.

And most importantly, leave your penis alone for a while!

See The HANS Protocol for more information.
                PointyStick
                Last edited by PointyStick; 11-18-2017, 06:14 AM.
                "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Hanven't enough information but definitely a negative PI. I would cease the bathmate use and reconsider if you have properly conditioned yourself for advanced exercises like pumping. In the meantime, would recommend that you don't touch or use your dick for anything other than peeing for the next couple of weeks. This includes no masturbating, no edging, no jelqing, no nothing and give it time to heal. We can then discuss things moving forward. Is obvious that you injured yourself, give it a good rest and then start again slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by PointyStick View Post
                    I've had a problem like this before. From what I understand it relates to tension in your BC muscle. I can't guarantee that's also what you have but it sounds like it to me. I got the problem by squeezing my penis too hard as well, and over-kegeling also made it worse. In worse cases it can be quite painful as there are a bundle of nerves on the underside of your penis. Massaging the perineum and hindi squats were particularly useful for relieving the pain, and you can hold an RK during the squat to stretch the muscle if needed. I've also found relief from hot and cold baths/showers.

And most importantly, leave your penis alone for a while!

See The HANS Protocol for more information.
                    thank you i'll check it out. i'll stop masturbating, it's hard to stop the urge to see if I can get a hard erection again but i'm going to just quit all together atleast til next monday and see how I feel from there. Def not pe'ing for 2 weeks atleast though. Sucks cause I've had what I consider noobie gains already.

Comment

update: pain feeling better cant really even feel it. still conscious and concerned in my head about if my erections are going to be full again but it feels better as of today. tempted to keep pressing in to see if the pain comes back but i'm going to use my best restraint.

Comment

update: no pain once so ever, soreness is gone. thank you very much for the wise words i've received here. going to heal for another full week just to be safe and continue my 90 day routine but much more gently this time.

Comment

OP, do you think your erections are as strong as before? If not, do you think you are seeing any improvement?

Comment

Originally posted by Ineedhelpplease View Post
                            OP, do you think your erections are as strong as before? If not, do you think you are seeing any improvement?
                            Yes today I got some very stiff and hard ones. My erection today def felt normal and good. Also, I think a lot of me having weak erections sometimes is the anxiety cause of the fact I'm masturbating just to see if my EQ is okay with that in the back of my mind.

For example if right now I was to worry and try to check my EQ it'd probably be weak cause my mind would be in another place but I just have not been fapping and letting myself get erections naturally without forcing myself to check.

Today I got an erection without trying to test it out or have my EQ in my mind and I found myself real suprised with how stiff and hard it was. I also been taking 1gm of L-Arginine daily for about 4-5 days now so that could be also helping.

Comment

Working...
                            X