Tilted Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilted Penis

My penis is pretty much as straight as an arrow, but when viewing my penis head-first, I've noticed it is sligthly tilted towards one side around its axis, like the way a puppy tilts its head when it's curious about something. It doesn't bother me too much, and I don't think it is so tilted that most women would feel it. But then again, I've never had I vagina, so who am I to say how fine tuned their senses are down there.

I am curious to know if anybody else has this kind of tilt? And I am not talking about a 'bend' or a penis leaning to the left, right, up, or down, just to be clear.

I'm not sure if I got this from PE, or if I've had it my whole life, as I've never really studied my penis as meticulously as I've been doing since starting penis exercises. I've also been trying to be aware of the tilt when I am edging or doing exercises, and slightly stear my penis into a more head-on direction. But I haven't gotten any results from it yet.

Any thoughts and suggestions?
    Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
    December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
    February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

I think i have the same thing. However mines keep progressing and i dont even know what to do. Even flaccid tilted now i am trying to keepit straight in my pants but after 1min it goes back to tilted position and i think its causing more damage. I have uploaded a photo from close view.

Comment

Perhaps a more suitable analogy would be a steering wheel that is steared straight when you hold your hand on 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock. Then you twist you arms so your hands are on 9 o'clock and 1 o'clock. There you have my penis. The steering wheel being my penis seen from afront.

Comment

It makes sense to me, that any kind of correction to the tilt must be performed during erections for it to be permanent, just like people who straighten out bends in their penis.

Comment

Is "Piza Penis" phenomenon particularly a "pisser" when performing "Philatio"??? Enquiring minds want to know!...well, THAT, and I love alliterations!

Comment

I had a thought that it could be uneven shaft or something like that and try one side jelqs but havent tried it yet but its so annoying that when it always stays tilted and tilted...

Comment

@jockinthebox: It is not tilted like the tower of Pisa. Read my opening post.

@Tanzanas: I have tried straightening it out while edging, by twisting my wrist slightly, which makes my feel a certain tightness or stretch on one side of my shaft. I will do this everytime while edging the next few weeks and report back if I see any approvement or the contrary.

Comment

Seriously, you might want to try an ADS or a vac extender like Phallosan to sleep in. It could help straighten your penile "twist". Time under tension is the best way to augment penile tissues. It's a slow process, but has been medically proven to work.

Comment

I also tried but had to constatly re-adjust the wrist and grip and it feels a lot of pressure for me from the ligs. Like im holding my dick straight but it wants to constantly go back to its unnatural tilted position

Comment

Thank you for the advice, Jock, but it seems to me that no extender has any mechanism to perform a "twist" the the shaft, only mechanisms to pull in the longitudal direction.

I found out that the medical term for the condition is 'penile torsion', and affects around 1 in 80 newborn boys, with varying degrees of twisting. Luckily, it is not connected with any negative consequenses, either in terms of procreation, discomfort or health. It can be corrected by a surgical repositioning the foreskin, among other methods, but is seldom performed unless the penis is twisted more than 90 degrees.

From what I can read, it is largely regarded a feature that one is born with, instead of being aquired. Strangely, I've never noticed it before PE.

Comment

It is safe to pe if u have the torsion? And can the curve/twist worsen over time? Im constantly think that mine is getting worser and worser.

Comment

It's hard to find much research done on penile torsion, so I suspect research on torsion combined with PE is completely non-existent. I think our best hope for any answers would be for any other members of the Gym with the same condition to chime in.

As of now, I try not to worry about it too much. People with bends to their penis manage to straighten their's out, and that seems to me a much greater feat than simply "un-twisting" the penis some degrees.

How many degrees would you reckon your penis is twisted while erect, Tanzanas? I would think mine is about 25-30 degrees. Some times more, some times less.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...e94124-aaa.jpg
                          It looks like this im not good on estimating the degree

Comment

Had another idea, that was quite obvious; do bundled stretched in the opposite direction of the twist only. I have never tried them before, so I know at least it is not the cause of my torsion, but it's worth a try. Have faith, bro!

Comment

Sorry, I can't view your link or your photos. Maybe because I'm on a mobile.

Comment

Working...
                              X