Injuries after Jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries after Jelqing?

Sorry if i've got the wrong category for this.
    Hello guys. First i want to say that i'm circumcision, 5.5 inches, 30 years old. Dunno if that makes any different in jelqing. I'm doing good bath warmup before starting, 2 series with 21 pulls (2-3 seconds) in 50-80 percent erection. Soft grip. Easy program. I'm using soap for lubricant. I've tried baby oil, but it was harder with it. After 2 weeks of that jelqing, i've got injuries. My skin at the bottom of the penis started to rip. I'll show you a picture.
    http://prntscr.com/hlx1dw
    I don't know what is the reason for that. I'm not even trying hard with my jelqing and still getting injuries. I've thought about that the soap could be the reason, drying up my skin, but dunno...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uIksfCyFaQ
    I'm doing it like this guy, without the V-jelqing in the end. Just the OK, but slower motion. No matter what i'm doing, the bottom skin is being pulled, which makes that injuries...

With that problem i think that i will never gain any penis growth. ;/
    fantasist
    Last edited by fantasist; 12-11-2017, 05:06 AM.
    Started: 01.01.2018
    NBPEL: 5.7''
    MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
    BPEL: 6.9''
    BEG: 4.9"
    MEG: 5"
    Below head: 5.1"

Ripping the skin means too much force and not enough lube. Plus soap will dry you out. If you can't spend much just get some vasoline.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I use a generic KY Jelly substitute along with a generic super lube. I keep my shaft and fingers moist. Both wash right off when done without even needing soap. Generic is a whole lot cheaper then buying some brand name.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Ok, i've waited 2 weeks after the injury, while the time the little skin-ripped injuries still ached. Like they couldn't heal well, even when i was using cream for that sort of injuries. After my first jerking, the spot was red, telling me that i have open those little injuries, and after my first jelqing once again it's bad. I don't know how for that time those injuries didn't heal. It's unreal. Dunno what to do. Maybe those little skin-ripped injuries are on vein or something like that? Jesus, this really slows up my penis goal. I'm using vaselin and baby oil for lubricant, softer grip, but... something fucked me up. Maybe the fucking soap or my skin can't handle the stretching.

Comment

Doesnt look like anything serious

Comment

Maybe you did things way too hard. Take a month off. It's okay ; tell them I said you could.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I agree with Cusp. I prefer coconut oil. I'm sensitive to fragrances and petroleum products. Maybe you are also. Give it a month of no jelqs. Keep it clean and moisturized. It should heal fine.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Agree with what others have posted. All have valid points. One other thing to consider IMO is the shaving could be playing a part in this. If you shave down there frequently, those pores may be getting infected and the jelqing is opening the irritated areas.
                Just like many people have sensitive skin that does not do well with frequent shaving, so might your unit. Especially that particular area. Think about it. That's right where your shaft lies on your sack and is an area prone to staying moist.
                Jelqing is not easier with hair, but you might consider just keeping it trimmed short instead of shaving it smooth.
                Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Thanks guys, but i'm not in mood stopping right now. I will kill that bastard with stretching, even if he bleeds and puke blood. Summer is coming. I need at least 6.3 inches dick, so i can proudly remove my pants. That's my ultimate goal. By the way, i don't know which coconut oil you guys are using. In my country i may not find the one you'r using.
                  I have found one, white in color, 5 dollars - Virgin
                  coconut oil?
                  fantasist
                  Last edited by fantasist; 01-16-2018, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Yes that is perfect coconut oil.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I've read that oil helps for better results, or is that just a legend?

White - Organic (Virgin Coconut Oil) I'm getting this. 200ml nearly 6 dollars. Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                      X