Glans not filling up anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans not filling up anymore?

I have just started using my bathmate more intense since I've had positive PI'S using everyday. I noticed now, my glans dont fill up anymore. I do kegels every other day and do 4on/3off on my bathmate only routine. I look smaller than I did before but I measure larger and seem to have cemented my size. So far I gained 1/4" BEG, 1/8" MEG and EL. Could the gains be causing a weaker erection?

Just stop doing PE.

Comment

Very possible you have an ' over worked ' penis. Time for rest days and let the poor thing recover.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

It's not certain, but it's possible the kegels might be causing your pelvic floor muscles to tense up, which often results in the glans and underside of the penis not filling up as much with blood. Would you say your pelvic floor is usually quite tense, or is mostly pretty relaxed?
        Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

It's relaxed when laying down or sitting. I have a habit of having a tight core when standing because I'm learning how to breathe properly through diaphragm now. Usually because I'm in the gym 4 out of 7 days a week and also do sprints 3 days a week.

I think I might be over worked though. Today is my second rest day and I take three days off.
          On the other hand if it was overworked I'm not sure why my size would be bigger than it was before I started my routine despite the pump being long gone.

Maybe because my glans expand way past normal when pumping could also be part of the problem. I doubt that glans can be filled with edema as much as shaft skin.
          BvckWood
          Banned
          Last edited by BvckWood; 01-03-2018, 12:34 AM.

Comment

When my pf is relaxed my head expands on its own. When my pf is tight, i get no expansion.
            greg123
            Last edited by greg123; 01-04-2018, 06:07 PM.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
              It's relaxed when laying down or sitting. I have a habit of having a tight core when standing because I'm learning how to breathe properly through diaphragm now. Usually because I'm in the gym 4 out of 7 days a week and also do sprints 3 days a week.

I think I might be over worked though. Today is my second rest day and I take three days off.
              On the other hand if it was overworked I'm not sure why my size would be bigger than it was before I started my routine despite the pump being long gone.

Maybe because my glans expand way past normal when pumping could also be part of the problem. I doubt that glans can be filled with edema as much as shaft skin.
              Well, if your pelvic floor is tense while standing, it's likely it is generally tensed up and tight, and simply relaxes slightly when lying and sitting. Further, as it arises from standing, it's likely that poor posture is causing the pelvic floor tension. I'd say stretches for your pelvic floor and any postural imbalances you have like anterior pelvic tilt would be a wise idea
              Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

I agree with the yoga guy . Good stuff
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Venous Leak

I've been pumping for some time now and notice my EQ was dropping. So I thought. I took a day off and usually my EQ shoots right back up. Well, I'm currently on my fourth day off and my size was getting smaller and smaller. I thought it was ED, but I can still get erections. I notice my glans dont fill up now, and neither do my CS. My width and flaccid size is still the same which lead me to believe my CS was the culprit. My glans haven't been filling up for a while now, but my CS was fine before. It seemed as if jelqing lowered my EQ over time and I would have to pump just to get glans to fill up. I kept pumping because it reversed my venous leak and ED. I continued to pump and still grew but now I'm facing this without the pump. It is what it is.
                  Edit: I would also like to add that I already do jelqing and kegels in addition to pumping. I am also 21.

How long would one say venous leaks take to heal?
                  BvckWood
                  Banned
                  Last edited by BvckWood; 03-07-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I'm presuming you haven't been properly diagnosed from your post.

What kind of vacuum were you pumping at?
                    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
                      I've been pumping for some time now and notice my EQ was dropping. So I thought. I took a day off and usually my EQ shoots right back up. Well, I'm currently on my fourth day off and my size was getting smaller and smaller. I thought it was ED, but I can still get erections. I notice my glans dont fill up now, and neither do my CS. My width and flaccid size is still the same which lead me to believe my CS was the culprit. My glans haven't been filling up for a while now, but my CS was fine before. It seemed as if jelqing lowered my EQ over time and I would have to pump just to get glans to fill up. I kept pumping because it reversed my venous leak and ED. I continued to pump and still grew but now I'm facing this without the pump. It is what it is.
                      Edit: I would also like to add that I already do jelqing and kegels in addition to pumping. I am also 21.

How long would one say venous leaks take to heal?
                      It's probably just inflammation causing it. Take IBueprofin for a couple weeks. I've noticed EQ goes down when there is inflammation in the area. Was also confirmed to help EQ by doctor when I made a visit about an injury. He said inflammation can cause ED issues because it puts constrains on the vessels.

Comment

It's the kegels thats the problem. Have you done erect kegels, high intensity kegel training or while in the pump? These can easily be the reason. Do you experience pelvic pain, hard flaccid or anything?

Comment

I don't have any hard flaccid or pain in my base. I used to kegel at 175 reps for regular and front reverse kegels, then did 350 for reverse back every other day and it was normal. Then I switched to 100 everyday because it balanced out. I never had any issues. I actually lowered my pressure from before and pump at 80% maximum and I do short sets of 6 minutes. I did do kegels in the pump but my EQ never suffered from it.

Where would there be inflammation? Everything feels fine, it's just that my CS isn't expanding. It's like there isn't bloodflow there. When looking from the side you can see the difference, but the CC are un affected. I diagnosed myself with venous leak because there couldn't be any other explanation. I thought it was ED but I can still get it up. Couldn't be test levels becsuse I'm still getting bigger, stronger, faster, and since I've abstained for 11 days so far, I'm extremely horny. No homo.

I was going to do a pump session tomorrow to see how it goes. I noticed EQ dropping after adding jelqing. I always measured my pre workout size daily to see how my EQ was. My size was still there and my CS would have bloodflow (because of pumping the day before), but my glans didn't fill up. I thought it was normal fatigue so I pushed through and gained some width at the time. Four days of rest hasn't seemed to do anything. Last time this happened, I ended up nutting to reset my EQ(usually works) but it ruins my girth so I tried to abstain to keep progressing on my measurements. Cant really have sex with a weaker version of my erection anyways.

Comment

The only reason why it came of concern was because I didn't have time to pump one day due to a wedding I attended. I saw I was smaller so I decided to rest until my EQ came back. That's not happening so I might as well continue until i can see a urologist. My girth is still 5 1/2" despite having a poor erection so I'm not tripping. I will be hot if I lost all of my gains though.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ml#post1488526

You can check my post in this thread if you want.

Comment

Working...
                              X