My penis does not respond well to jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My penis does not respond well to jelqing

Yep, that’s the hard truth. Years ago, maybe about 6 years ago I may have over trained my penis by jelqing too much too soon. I stopped for a while. Picked it back up a year later and began to feel a sharp pain on the inside of my glans on the left side. I knew I had done some damage for sure. I stopped jelqing again. Now here I am in the present day and every time I jelq, my penis begins to throb with pain in the glans. Interestingly this is not so for all exercises take for example the bathmate bathoump, I never really get any pain from using it. The only undesirable effect I get from it if ever is turtling and fatigue. However, with jelqing, Can’t help but accept that my penis just doesn’t respond well to jelqing and that’s a darn shame because in the very beginning I was getting some awesome results. Now all I get from it is sharp pain in my glans. What do,you guys think? What my problem be? Feel free to ask me questions if you’d like.i

Have you tried starting out VERY carefully both with reps and pressure and build up from there?
    Im talking 20 reps with a super light pressure. Tried warming up beforehand for like 15 mins?
    Start Dec 11 2017:
    BPEL 15.6 (6.14)
    MEG 11.3 (4.45)

Current:
    BPEL 16,1 (6.34) +0.5 cm
    MEG 11.7 (4.61) +0.4 cm

First goal:
    BPEL 18 (7) +2.4 cm
    MEG 12,7 (5) +1,4 cm

Comment

Dont jelq. The warning signs are there dont risk an injury.

Comment

Turtling and pain in the glans can be a sign of a tight pelvic floor.

Would you say your pelvic floor is relaxed most of the time, or quite tense most of the time?
        Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

How much healing time have you given it? I am having something similar to this but on the right side, it hasn't been a week yet but the pain is a lot less sharp and seems to be healing nicely. I can also feel it when I masturbate.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

You are jelqing way too hard.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I agree. If jelqing causes pain don't jelq. This is following your PIs. I also agree this sounds like pelvic floor tension. When you jelq are you kegeling? Don't risk injury by ignoring pain. Do a different routine.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                You are jelqing way too hard.
                That's what I was thinking.

My advice is pay attention to your grip strength, it should the same as light masturbation for starters.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I have tried doing 40 jelqs with light pressure, enough to jelq an egg and still I end up with pain.

Comment

Balance your Pelvic floor.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                      How much healing time have you given it? I am having something similar to this but on the right side, it hasn't been a week yet but the pain is a lot less sharp and seems to be healing nicely. I can also feel it when I masturbate.
                      Healing time as in time not jelqing? Years. At least 2. Or healing time from not touching it at all? If so NONE I just can’t seem to put my dick down

Comment

How does your dick respond to masturbation?
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Do you have any erection problems? If not, I dont understand your problem at all. You cant jelq, end of the world isnt it? EQ issues I understand but I do not understand why complain about not being able to jelq..

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            How does your dick respond to masturbation?
                            Very well! No issues there.

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                              Do you have any erection problems? If not, I dont understand your problem at all. You cant jelq, end of the world isnt it? EQ issues I understand but I do not understand why complain about not being able to jelq..
                              Uhh because I’d like to improve my dick and now I have to put a halt to it?

Comment

Working...
                              X