Hard Flaccid: Kinseng & Ginseng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Flaccid: Kinseng & Ginseng

After being diagnosed with Pelvic floor dysfunction, but given no treatment beside some laxative it proved no effect. I went through the usual routine of doing cardio and again strength training; which the latter worsened the pelvic floor constrictions. Otherwise I try meditating and doing very light yoga, but no milestone cap has been made IE no progress.

However until a week ago I bought a product for relaxation, ingredients are: siberian ginseng, indian ginseng, korean ginseng, canomille, rose root and and five flavor berries. I took it before sleeping, and I woke up with a massive boner(nighttime and morning), it's like my old unit was back again, balls were no longer shriveled, it was a damn miracle, holy crap! Yet there was still some hardness in the "core", otherwise toilet business was no longer an 10 minutes of constipation and pain, again no issues both number 1 and 2. The effects died down once I started taking them daily, the effect no longer happened.

I decided to take another product daily with ingridients:L-citrulin, L-arginin, L-ornitin. It helped a bit, with libido and EQ on daily, not much though. I took both of these products together while being abstinent, it became worse for some reason or another? Odd since, the PF should be relaxed.

For now I am not sure if these effects are any good for hard flaccid in long term, by actually repairing the damage or not, but I can't deny if the first effect was a breakthough with HF, even now there are some very slight sign of life now and then, which didn't happen before.

Is ginseng good for hard flaccid, or is L argine better?

Go sell your products elsewhere .. have you no shame trying to make proffit out of injured people
    Liar

Comment

This bullshit will not cure hard flaccid.

Comment

Decorum.

Comment

I don't think he is selling anything...he is asking himself which one is better.. products mentioned in first paragraph helped him but not for long..

Comment

Well if he is fair dinkum, he should learn that too much of a good thing is not good. Taking something daily, medicinally when not prescribed by a doctor, is not wise. Just try taking your "relaxation" products once a week. Camomile/Chamomile is a herb that will send you to sleep, so if you just want your nocturnal erections and morning wood, but not when you want to use that hard erection for some construction work, I would skip taking it.

Why don't you do Kegels?

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
              Well if he is fair dinkum, he should learn that too much of a good thing is not good. Taking something daily, medicinally when not prescribed by a doctor, is not wise. Just try taking your "relaxation" products once a week. Camomile/Chamomile is a herb that will send you to sleep, so if you just want your nocturnal erections and morning wood, but not when you want to use that hard erection for some construction work, I would skip taking it.

Why don't you do Kegels?
              If he has a tense pelvic floor, kegels alone would likely make it worse, based on what I've read.
              Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Yes, I considered that, but I don't know what exactly his complaint is down there. But it is worth trying.

Comment

OP read and implement the Hans Protocol. Most of those products can help with blood flow, but they won't do much for hard flaccid.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I have hard flaccid 3 years and I have also followed hans protocol for a period and even contacted about questions when it came hard flaccid. For me it didn't work mainly because I have severe pelvic dysfunction.

I took l argine mainly because it increases blood flow, which might release stressed muscles because of said circulation. Maybe.
                    The relaxant pills are a bit more effective, there is less pelvic pain, toilet business goes far smoother and my dick doesn't feel completely dead, some sensitivity is back as well. I stopped taking the pils, since I want to see how much of this is placebo and just how long does it take wean it "off". Day one and still some effects linger, I might wait 3 days before they are fully out of the system before I can assertain the effectiveness.
                    Last edited by Brotis; 01-21-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brotis View Post
                      I have hard flaccid 3 years and I have also followed hans protocol for a period and even contacted about questions when it came hard flaccid. For me it didn't work mainly because I have severe pelvic dysfunction.

I took l argine mainly because it increases blood flow, which might release stressed muscles because of said circulation. Maybe.
                      The relaxant pills are a bit more effective, there is less pelvic pain, toilet business goes far smoother and my dick doesn't feel completely dead, some sensitivity is back as well. I stopped taking the mess, since I want to see how much of this is placebo and just how long does it take wean it "off". Day one and still some effects linger, I might wait 3 days before they are fully out of the system before I can assertain the effectiveness.
                      What muscle relaxants did you take and from how long are you taking it?were they useful?

Comment

Ok sorry..I read your first post..came to know about relaxants and it's effects..
                        So, you are saying it worked for a while and then their healing effects stopped working??

Comment

Originally posted by Rishu View Post
                          Ok sorry..I read your first post..came to know about relaxants and it's effects..
                          So, you are saying it worked for a while and then their healing effects stopped working??
                          Yes during on the first try before sleep, 60% improvement, till it tapered off. I haven't taken it in a day and still some improvements are made a bit 20% or 30%. I plan to wean off the pills for a week and if it does any long term improvement, or any effect at all. I only take the relaxant now since L argine makes it worse or they dont mesh together, regardless taking any of them can be dangerous due to high blood pressure, so it is risky.

Comment

Originally posted by Brotis View Post

The relaxant pills are a bit more effective, there is less pelvic pain, toilet business goes far smoother and my dick doesn't feel completely dead, some sensitivity is back as well. I stopped taking the pils, since I want to see how much of this is placebo and just how long does it take wean it "off". Day one and still some effects linger, I might wait 3 days before they are fully out of the system before I can assertain the effectiveness.
                            You said you tried the protocol, saw improvements and then got upset when it went away the next day. Pills won't fix you if you have a severe case of PFD, you need to give the protocol more time and be patient, you can't avoid doing the exercises. The pills work because the are relaxants. The yoga in the protocol does the same thing. Also, control your head issues.
                            Did you see a physio?
                            HansTwilight
                            Retired Moderator
                            PE Gym Editor
                            Member of the Month Jan 2017
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by HansTwilight; 01-21-2018, 02:30 PM.
                            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Brotis. How long did you do the exercises?

Comment

Working...
                              X