SizeGenetics Injury. Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SizeGenetics Injury. Please Help!

I originally asked where to post about potential injuries in my Introduction but then I found I should be posing those kinds of questions here.

So, about a day and a half ago, I used my SizeGenetics for the first time after it came in the mail. I haven't really done pe before in the past and only recently started doing a minute or so of manual stretches a couple weeks ago. When I put the SizeGenetics on, I didn't feel any real problems. However, I had to use the noose feature due to my penis head slipping out every few minutes with the comfort strap. Within about 5-10 minutes, I felt the head of my penis and it was cold. I freaked out and took it off before putting it back on about 10-20 minutes later. Within a minute it started to get cold again so I took it off and haven't put it back on since.

The next day, my penis felt sore, which I was told would happen if I overdid it so I wasn't too surprised. I tried masturbating to insure I could still get an erection and I did, although it took longer than usual. My penis head looks normal, although it does seem slightly cooler than the rest of my shaft, especially when compared to the bottom. However, I quickly noticed later in the day that my penis feels a little dense on the inside. I looked it up and many have called it hard flaccid. It's not so hard that I can't move it around but it does feel different than it did before.

So basically, I need to know if I did some kind of permanent damage to my penis or is this something that a lot of people experience during their first time using a stretching device. I've read some horror stories and it's starting to make me think I'll never get better and I'm freaking out about it.

Not a great start into the world of PE aye!

The first thing to do is...DO NOT PANIC!

We see this many times where a new recruit into the PE world has maybe done something inadvertently wrong and ends up self-diagnosing and all of a sudden have convinced themselves that they have a serious injury.

I've used noose style stretchers many years ago when they only used a rubber strap to hold the glans and had the same problem all the time with them. I can guarantee you I still have my todger attached to my body the last time I looked.

It sounds to me like you may have over-tightened the noose or extended the rods too much. How much did you stretch over your natural stretched size?

Give it another week or so and stop looking for problems that may not exist or trying to masturbate to see "if it still works". Not the best mental state to be doing that under. You'll drive yourself nuts!

We always recommend conditioning first using one of the routines listed in the START HERE! link before moving to devices for exactly these reasons. PE is and can be a long, laborious process that takes time and patience.

Try and forget about your todger for now, concentrate on other things and let us know how you are after a week or so. I'm pretty sure, almost certain, you'll be fine!
    Tamora
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Aug 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Tamora; 02-21-2018, 01:40 PM.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I originally found out about this product through the GoodLookingLoser and his advice was, if your a newbie to keep the stretch to just a little over your flaccid stretched state. I may have twisted it a little further after that, no more than a cm or two at best, so I'm guessing that's what caused the dense feeling in my penis.

I also haven't really gotten any kind of morning wood since it happened either.

I was recently diagnosed with a varicocele in one of my testicles so I'm wondering if the impeded blood flow to that region may have had an impact on my penis as well.

One other question, I planned on going back to the gym and exercising again next week. I know not to do PE for awhile but would regular weight lifting/calisthenics have an effect on my healing process?

Thanks for the response. Hearing this has happened to others and may go away makes me feel a lot more calm.

Comment

You needed to worry a lot more if it went dark blue or black! You'll be fine.

Just carry on life as normal. Exercise sounds good and don't worry about MW for now, that's probably why you're not getting them, you're worrying.

Only a qualified doctor carrying out the appropriate tests can answer your question about the varicocele. If you never noticed the problem before, then probably not. Again, you're worrying too much. One step at a time, lay off for a week or so and forget about it for now. Easier said than done I know, but keep the ol' brain under control and keep occupied with other things for now.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice. It's helping me out a lot.

I have a appointment with my urologist in about a week (for a follow up to decide what I want to do with my varicocele) so if none of my symptoms are improved or completely gone I guess I'll tell him what happened and hope he has any idea of what to do about it.

Comment

You're welcome matey!

Comment

Stretching a slight amount above erect length should be sufficient.

One to two cm above recommended guidelines is a lot! It is very important to begin your training right, and your first few extender sessions should not be uncomfortable as you have described. The strap should stay in place and you should feel a mild stretch.
              SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Lol, I can't believe I'm asking another question, promise this will be the last one until I get checked-up, but during overtraining and overstretching, is it common for the penis to shrink a little in length due to the inner density? Because I measured my flaccid state and it's maybe a quarter of an inch or so shorter than it was before I used the SizeGenetics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream5893 View Post
                  Lol, I can't believe I'm asking another question, promise this will be the last one until I get checked-up, but during overtraining and overstretching, is it common for the penis to shrink a little in length due to the inner density? Because I measured my flaccid state and it's maybe a quarter of an inch or so shorter than it was before I used the SizeGenetics.
                  You are getting paranoid. My flaccid state fluctuates about an inch or more. Sometimes I hung huge sometimes I hang tiny. Just relax, everything heals up. Even if it has affected your flaccid state it is just because of the "injury". You are fine!
                  Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
                  Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
                  Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
                  Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Yeah, I do have a habit of doing that. I'm keeping myself relatively calm but the horror stories I read are kinda hard to ignore. I ended up popping a stiffy without any kind of physical stimulation so I'm assuming I'm getting better. If you or any one else has had this happen to them, how did you aid the recovery process. Anything like applying heat or anything like that?

Comment

Yeah, I do have a habit of doing that. I'm keeping myself relatively calm but the horror stories I read are kinda hard to ignore. I ended up popping a stiffy without any kind of physical stimulation so I'm assuming I'm getting better. If you or any one else has had this happen to them, how did you aid the recovery process. Anything like applying heat or anything like that?
                      Heating can be beneficial...I didn't take any medicine and my problem was much worse..I did stretches and Hindi squats suggested by hansprotocol, only basics though..I think, I am 80% recovered.Now i can get erection by seeing girls or thinking about them and with stimulation it can get 90% hard.morning woods sometimes are rock hard.

Only problem remaining is lil ache in right testicle which runs till the right base of my dick and the end of my thigh..I think my injury was pc/BC muscle spasm..I hope it gets cured in a week or two..

Comment

I have had done the same things exactly like what you did, my penis went shrinked after when I was stretched my penis used with Sizegentics. My penis was always stay shrinked as it got small like a baby dick, my glans went cold and I was in pain. I went to see my GP to get a checked up and they've found nothing when I have had number of scans My GP referred me to a top hospital in London to get a better diagnose. When I went there I've discovered in the ultrasound that I have had a small lump in my left scrotum called varicocele. I went to see the urology in the same day and he said that it was too small as they cannot operate it. So I went home and I did my own researched. I've found out the problem of what it have caused the varicocele and penis shrinkage during PE. There's nothing wrong with my penis as everything is fine. The problem is my pelvic floor. So I bet you have got that.

What happens is when you are stretching your penis, you have adjust your posture which it make your posture to go bad, make your hip to go bend forward, tension in the pelvic floor, tight hip, psoas and hamstrings. When you adjust your pelvic floor, it will reduce the blood flow to the penis in and around in the pelvis, so you will have no night time erections, your penis will always stay tight as what we are called them a hard flaccid and the varicocele start to occurs.

So what you need to do is to go and see your local physiotherapy who are expert to treat for tension in the pelvic floor, hip flexors, adductors, psoas, hamstrings and pelvic tilt. When you do these exercises to release the tightness muscles, your erections will restore, the hard flaccid and varicocele will be gone forever. You'll be shock that your penis will grow much bigger that you have never seen it before after you have been stretched with sizegentics.

For the last few weeks I has been working on my hip to stretch it by doing on a sitting position with back straight and slowly raise one of my leg up to stretch it. I've found it so tight, but it have really helping me alot as it have reduce the tension in my pelvic floor to help them to release my penis. My penis got big, thick and fat but no sign of erections. It have also help me to reduce the tightness of the psoas and hamstrings. I am still working on it as I am still a long way to go but I will get there. I has been fighting for it and I will never give up.

My advice to you is please don't do anymore PE, because this condition will drive you mad, you'll tension in the pelvic floor which it will make your pelvic floor to go weak, so it would make it harder for you achieve your erections and it will take you longer to get it strong again. So please don't do it.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't really plan on doing anymore PE after this little experience. Or at least nothing with devices. Hoping this is just something that needs to heal on its own. I'll just continue losing weight as I think I still have some length that's been hiding behind my fat in the pelvic area.

Comment

I already had a varicocele before this happened so hopefully I don't start getting more because of it. Hoping it's just like what everyone else has said and it'll just go away if I give it time to heal. If it's not gone within a couple of weeks, I guess I'll have to investigate this pelvic floor stuff. Which doesn't sound fun as it sounds like something that can be treated but doesn't go away.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't really plan on doing anymore PE after this little experience. Or at least nothing with devices. Hoping this is just something that needs to heal on its own. I'll just continue losing weight as I think I still have some length that's been hiding behind my fat in the pelvic area.
                              Good. I am glad to hear that you have stop doing PE after you have this experience. I have made a very stupid mistake when I had a hard flaccid as I was continue to do the PE to stretch my penis, but then I have had a funny strange feeling in my circulation. I started to get the pain in my glans so I took it off straight away. I saw that my penis was very small like a baby dick, I've lost the feeling of my penis and my glans was swollen with a big black lump, it look like I have cancer or something like that. It was quite very scary. And I started to get dizziness as I was almost collapse at home, so I had to do the exercises and drinking alot of waters to avoid the dizziness to get worse. It started to get better slowly as I have left it alone for a while now. When I left it alone, my erections has come back so I am going to continue to leave it alone until I am 100% fully recovery. I am very lucky as this is the stupidest mistake I have ever make. It could have been alot of worse than this. I could have collapse and die at home but we would never know.

When I recover from my tension pelvic floor, I am going to use bathmate to pump my penis as it won't affect my pelvic floor and other muscles while I can continue to grow!

Comment

Working...
                              X