Help please! Should I be worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please! Should I be worried?

I've noticed that there is an indent in my penis from where I place my thumb during masturbation. My penis also curves up in this direction but when I look up pictures of peyronies disease it does not look like what I have. I don't want to cause scar tissue and loss of sensation obviously, could this be what is happening? I do masturbate with a firm grip sometimes but never fast, although I don't use lube. I can send pictures too if that might help. Just worried, don't want to mess up my member. Thanks guys

Peyronies is usually caused by scar tissue that you can feel by touching the area. However, if you had no curve in the past and you notice that the curve continues to increase, it would be a good idea to see a doc.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Tip -

If you & your penis get so used to a firm grip when whacking off, you are most likely going to have difficulties during conventional sex.
      So -
      Start acclimating/getting used to a soft enclosure with your hand; as if simulating the sensation of a vagina.

Many get used to a hard grip, to get the job done quickly, not realizing the downside.
      Dangler
      Senior Administrator
      ☼ Wizard ☼
      White Tiger Award 2015
      Last edited by Dangler; 02-25-2018, 06:06 PM.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
      X