Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate Injury after little use

Hello,

I Have used the Bathmate x30 for about one month, I have been using it as suggested, I use it once a week around. I used it a few days ago, and I may have pumped either to hard, or to fast. I only used it for 1-2 minutes, weather it was max pressure or not, I usually stop pumping when its painful as thats an indicator that I should stop. Either way, I currently have slight pain by the top part of my shaft by the base of my penis. I have read through some other post on this site, and saw that people with general injuries use a heat pad to lessen the pain. I did this, and did see some relief.

I have a hard time getting an erection now (which are weak), and when I do have an erection, touching the skin is slightly uncomfortable. The physical aspect of the penis looks perfectly normal from my understanding, I do not see anything out of the norm.

I'm really down do to this, I was under the impression this product is safe, and should not cause such issues.

Has anyone had an issue as such, or have advice for how I can get rid of this?

I have had an extremely bad injury due to the bathmate. It's been over a year and I still haven't fully recovered. Don't pump to your erect length. Pump about a half inch under your erect length. You will see gains this way. Pumping to a high pressure will do you no good and you will injure yourself if you're not careful. My penis is always cold now when im not erect. I don't get spontaneous erections that much anymore. My length has slightly decreased and I don't have as high of a sex drive as I once did. I don't really shoot my fun often. It just kinda dribbles out. Im 22 and I feel like my penis is 50. Before my injury I constantly got spontaneous erections and it was ALWAYS as hard as a rock. Now I never get that hard. Please be careful and only pump a half inch under your erect length. You'll see gains. It just takes time.
    Starting size:
    NBEL 5.8 in, 14.7cm
    MEG 5 in, 12.7cm
    Goal:
    NBEL 8in, 20.3cm
    MEG 7in, 17.8cm

Comment

Lol cum not fun... And if you need any additional information pm me and I'll be sure to provide as much information as I can.
      Starting size:
      NBEL 5.8 in, 14.7cm
      MEG 5 in, 12.7cm
      Goal:
      NBEL 8in, 20.3cm
      MEG 7in, 17.8cm

Comment

I would not touch this ever again.

I dont have those symptoms, my symptoms are just pain.

Will I recover?

I rather have a functioning penis, then a long useless penis.

Comment

I threw mine out. You're essentially "flying blind" with no gauge; and all the while greedily looking down at a member you'd like to see bigger. Almost an injury waiting to happen.

Comment

You guys are all freaking me out.

I understand I should not have used it, but based on my symptoms will I ever recover from this, or will I have persisting pain?

Comment

I'm sure you'll be fine; just take it easy for a while. Probably your stressing out over it is why your EQ is down.

Comment

Thanks, I do suffer from hypocondira.

I'm extremely freaked out, which is why I'm sleeping 2-4 hours a night in the past week. If I try to get a normal erection I can. I just have small pain when flacid, I have pumped much harder 3 weeks ago for even longer, and there were no issues.

I do not have morning wood anymore, but given my state of mind that doesnt surprise me.

But what can pain in the area mean? Also I notice the pain is slightly worse if I'm sitting or lying down as opposed to when I'm standing.

Comment

I agree with dick tator about pretty much asking for an injury. At least wait a couple of weeks to use it again and then dont pump to a full erection. A half inch under your erect length and you should be fine. At that level of pump you should see EQ go up and after a year or more of use you should see girth gains.. I wish I would have used it properly because I probably would be sitting at least at around a 6 inch girth which would have been stellar.
                  Starting size:
                  NBEL 5.8 in, 14.7cm
                  MEG 5 in, 12.7cm
                  Goal:
                  NBEL 8in, 20.3cm
                  MEG 7in, 17.8cm

Comment

Originally posted by bmikebash View Post
                    Thanks, I do suffer from hypocondira.

I'm extremely freaked out, which is why I'm sleeping 2-4 hours a night in the past week. If I try to get a normal erection I can. I just have small pain when flacid, I have pumped much harder 3 weeks ago for even longer, and there were no issues.

I do not have morning wood anymore, but given my state of mind that doesnt surprise me.

But what can pain in the area mean? Also I notice the pain is slightly worse if I'm sitting or lying down as opposed to when I'm standing.
                    So, yeah, stress.

The pain is prolly some sort of tissue injury, lol. Tissues heal, I'm sure it will be okay.

Just relax, talk walks, chill, forget about it.

Comment

I wont ever touch this again, period.

Comment

Again I agree with dick-tator. And cold showers are your best friend for penis health. You'll get harder erections and should see your morning wood return. I can't stress how good cold showers are for penis health. I've went from no morning wood or random erections to morning wood every morning and some spontaneous erections.
                        Starting size:
                        NBEL 5.8 in, 14.7cm
                        MEG 5 in, 12.7cm
                        Goal:
                        NBEL 8in, 20.3cm
                        MEG 7in, 17.8cm

Comment

hmmmm...I wonder why: cold showers I believe stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system.

Comment

Cold showers are like a life hack. They have so many benefits Ive never seen someone list all of them off in one article or video. They are just simply amazing....... Even though my injury was bad I still have my bathmate and still use it occasionally. I use it properly and have not injured myself since. It's just like everything else good in life. To much of it is bad. To little does nothing. And just enough gives good results.
                            Starting size:
                            NBEL 5.8 in, 14.7cm
                            MEG 5 in, 12.7cm
                            Goal:
                            NBEL 8in, 20.3cm
                            MEG 7in, 17.8cm

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt55 View Post
                              Cold showers are like a life hack. They have so many benefits Ive never seen someone list all of them off in one article or video. They are just simply amazing....... Even though my injury was bad I still have my bathmate and still use it occasionally. I use it properly and have not injured myself since. It's just like everything else good in life. To much of it is bad. To little does nothing. And just enough gives good results.
                              Does this mean your in the process of recovering?

Comment

Working...
                              X