Lost sensitivity; Jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost sensitivity; Jelqing

So I'm still going 2 years strong with lost pleasurable sensitivity throughout my penis making it nearly impossible to achieve orgasm unless I'm really horny and haven't ejaculated for days. The only pleasure I get is in my glands, about 20% what it used to be. I tried going abstinent for 9 months, didn't help unfortunately. I tried PF stretching and a PF therapist for the last 2 months. Still seeing the therapist but nothing has changed. I stopped my stretches for a few days and noticed the stretches were causing the aching in the base of my penis all around the top side (not that the aching doesn't happen otherwise, just happens a lot more after PF and abdomen stretches). The aching pain seemed to randomly onset, more so if I was laying down flat or standing straight up as opposed to sitting. I really have a feeling I injured something in the area at the base where I was coming down each time to make my O around the shaft during jelqing.

I also started getting a very sharp pain in the top left base of penis during masturbation, much more painful when I would push my penis down slightly w/erection shortly after the injury. (before I quit any sort of masturbating for a while).

I get nocturnal erections all the time and wake up with morning wood, it just doesn't feel good when full of blood nor to the touch. I don't think it's any sort of vascular issue. I'm seeing a urologist pretty soon and want to tell him what tests/imagings I want done in regards to my issues. What do you guys suggest I ask for?

I did start masturbating again shortly after starting PF therapy as my therapist said I should. I do it about twice a week when my balls start telling me to. My glans gradually go from 5% rubbing pleasure to their max 20% between those 3 days so I let it out. Thanks for reading guys!

Look at my post history. My situation was just as bad if not worse than yours. Right now im healing very well with the methods described in my post history

Comment

Thank you. Wow you've got a lot to read through. Coffee acquired lol. Really appreciate the response and glad to see you've made grounds in recovery. I may be coming at you with some questions but for now I'm going to get my read on.

Comment

Working...
      X