Do i have hard flaccid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do i have hard flaccid?

I have very small flaccid length.Around 3 or 4 cm and it's 12,5 cm when erected also i have a beer belly so if i lose it must be around 14 cm. But when flacid its relaxed. If i just touch it it feels hard but if squeeze it a little bit with my fingers it feeld relaxed enough. Is there any possibility i have hard flaccid and i have to stop PE?

You're kidding right? Didn't you just start? Please tell me you're not on of those guys that will worry about everything and ask if it's normal?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      You're kidding right? Didn't you just start? Please tell me you're not on of those guys that will worry about everything and ask if it's normal?
      Nice to see how you can contribute to a nice sober tone on this forum.. He's just asking a question, that most doctors can not answer anyway. A flaccid that is hard to touch could be hard flaccid, but it also could be normal. But you don't have to be a d*** about it..

To answer jmprak's question.. Does it feel inflexible while flaccid, do you feel pain, numbness, does it get worse with stimulation? If not, you're probably fine. Most people know when hard flaccid strikes them. It is extremely uncomfortable. And stay away from kegeling btw.. seriously, it's not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post

Cusp you are older and more experienced. We get it. you dont need to pass negativity to others. \

Id idvise you to start going to the gym, strech and lose that beer belly.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Originally posted by OptimisticHF View Post
          Nice to see how you can contribute to a nice sober tone on this forum.. He's just asking a question, that most doctors can not answer anyway. A flaccid that is hard to touch could be hard flaccid, but it also could be normal. But you don't have to be a d*** about it..

To answer jmprak's question.. Does it feel inflexible while flaccid, do you feel pain, numbness, does it get worse with stimulation? If not, you're probably fine. Most people know when hard flaccid strikes them. It is extremely uncomfortable. And stay away from kegeling btw.. seriously, it's not worth it.
          You are so right and I am wrong. I just thought Id head off a future problem down the road. Just think in one week he went from the beginners forum to the progress forum to the injury forum. That show's promise. I will direct him to pm you for help when he has his next issue. Be kind.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

The following should be useful reading: What is Hard Flaccid? How Do I Cure Hard Flaccid?
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              The following should be useful reading: What is Hard Flaccid? How Do I Cure Hard Flaccid?
              Thanks Big AL. Its a great post.
              Some people only speak some people share and contribute.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by punisherby View Post
                Thanks Big AL.
                You're most welcome
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

"it’s not going to ruin your sex life."

That is all you need to know...

Comment

Working...
                  X