My story, injury, 5 years later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My story, injury, 5 years later

I started PE when I was 17 years old in 2011 and was overly self conscious. My penis was 5.7 inches in length, never got around to measuring the girth, but it was definitely on the skinny to average size. My biggest concern at the time was what my penis looked like when it was flaccid, it looked like a baby dick at times, which is what drove me to do PE gym... By 2013 I had gained a lot of size in length and girth, crazy to say I haven't measured it since I started because it ended in shame. I bought a jelquing device, it was the blue rubber rolly clamp thing, which made it much more comfortable and didn't leave burns on my penis. I got into a routine of doing it every other day our 3 or 4 times a week.
    It got to a point where my superficial dorsal vein would sometimes would enlarge and I would have to space out my workouts, but one day I was pissed off and fed up, I just went through with it even with the enlarged vein. That's when the injury occurred. My vein was very enlarged, and I took a couple weeks off, my vein was never the same again. It would get very enlarged after masturbation. 5 years later and it's gotten really bad over the past year, it has become a large lump, and I can't masturbate or have sex more than once in a day because of the risk. Over the past month it's gotten really bad, which is what drove me back to this website. My superficial dorsal vein, or the main vain, has gotten so big it's made its way past the ring that separates the shaft to the part that connects to the head, and it has started stretching that skin. At times it looks like it's going to rip the skin, and I'm really worried if that happens it could be fatal. I can't masturbate in consecutive days because of the inflammation. Up until this past year it was very manageable, and didn't really have major issues with it until a couple rough days on adderall and over masturbation. I've been to embarrassed to go to a urologist, but see that many people on here have. I'd like to know if anyone has had an injury to their superficial dorsal vein or have any advice they can give me.
    buddylee2
    Last edited by buddylee2; 05-14-2018, 11:24 PM.

What you're describing is thrombosis of the superficial dorsal vein likely caused by trauma.

1. STOP touching your dick (fapping), yes - seriously
    2. Get this confirmed by a doctor. Ideally a urologist and they'll do an ultrasound to confirm
    3. Treatment is fairly easy and pain free, but the key to success with the medication is #1 above

Dont get it checked out and keep on fapping, you'll have an extremely serious issue.
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Umm other than your extreame anxiety what promlemis this vein causing physically . Now by this i don' mean your fears i mean actual issues.

By the by if you go to a uro and he says it is normal what then?

Comment

Buddy. Your description is clear and I would like to help you out a bit... After my injury, it took me 6 weeks to decide to go to the doctor. To my surprise, the doctor listened to me, advised me, and made me comfortable to myself.. Surprisingly, my doctor just prescribed me Nerve Vitamins and Vitamin E (Myra E specifically) plus an anti-inflamatory drug for small to mild inflammation. I was really happy of the doctor's prescription. Now my problem is uncontrollably erection because I was on NoFAP mode for 8 weeks now....

In your case, do not touch your penis.... Do NoFAP challenge for 3 months. No PMO. no sexy mind, no sex... Visit your doctor. Trust your doctor... Take herbal supplements... and relax. Take vitamins, herbal supplements... let your body heal.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I will try not fapping for a long time, I've already decided I'm not going to for at least a week, 3 months sounds extremely difficult. When this happened 5 years ago I stopped fapping for a couple of weeks and it really was reduced in size for years until and the incident I described a year ago. My only fear is that the vein has stretched the skin in areas and has reached a new size and won't shrink, but I'll discuss this with my doctor. Only reason I've waited so long is because of embarrassment. I'm 24 years old, but I'll just do it.

Comment

I'll stop fapping, what kind of treatment is their? And yes I will see a doctor.

Comment

Seems to me you have anxiety and little else.

Comment

Seems to me that you have no idea what the hell you're talking about, but it's your job as an administrator to tell people who've had a bad experience or aftermath from doing PE, that they have anxiety. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish by telling people this, because you're certainly not going to make someone more credible than yourself think twice about their situation.

Comment

You can't seem to tell me what is actually wrong with you beyond anxiety. You do realise that vascularity increases in the penis as development increases? Similar to say your arm . This appears to be what happened and you freaked out .

So after years with this you have not been to a doc if i read your post correctly can't be so bad . Many guys seem to get into the drama of it all .

If you really think you have a medical issue go to a doc . Otherwise take my advice and deal with anxiety or head issue front on .

Comment

Bahahaha head issue, anxiety... come on man, I've managed my enlarged vein for years, but it keeps getting bigger and is really beginning to stretch the skin, and the skin appears to have thinned at the end of the vein where it has really enlarged. I am going to see a doctor. The fact that I can't fap or have sex every day, especially more than once in a day without it getting absurdly large, is a red flag. Hopefully it is safe. Haven't done PE in 5 years, but the vein has gotten bigger over time, unlike a muscle in an arm that you workout, veins typically don't keep enlarging if you're not working out.

Comment

So after 5 years thinking you have a medical problem you see the doc .

So we are very interested in what he says . So post it weather he says it's anxiety or not .

Comment

buddylee2... please go see the doctor then share with us what the doctor said.

Comment

Working...
                        X