Injury from jelqing/penile extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury from jelqing/penile extender

So when I was a young naive teenager I stupidly jelqed too hard or too often, not sure... and around the same time I used a noose style extender and sometimes wore it at night. I do however remember my penis getting fat and red after doing both exercises, but nothing ever extreme like the so called eggplant deformity from a penile fracture. My symptoms now , 12 years later, include a hard flacccid cold shriveled turtled penis, erections fade very quickly unless manually stimulated, no morning wood, no nocturnal erections, no spontaneous erections, blood in semen, weak urine stream, loss of libido, numbness, swelling just under the head of penis that goes around the cicrumcision scar, testicles are cold and shriveled up, erections fade a lot easier when standing, and I’m sure there are more but I can’t think of any ones . The tests I’ve had done were 3 cystoscopies, testicular kidney bladder ultrasound, transrectal ultrasound, semen and urine culture, been put on every antibiotic , everything came back negative.ive tried also internal trigger point therapy, which didn’t help, pelvic exercises and I abstained at most probably about ten days. If anyone could help, at all, it would be appreciated. This has destroyed my life and it continues to get worse. I just have no hope and am just defeated by this, my twenties were full of me researching and staying inside instead of having fun and dating and haveing sexual relationships. If anyone has any ideas what to do, please reply or pm me. Thanks

Pelvic floor exercises? Have you read the Hans protocol we have here?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...tml?highlight=

It might be worth you reading
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Anyone else have any comments or suggestions?

Comment

Hello Kid, Can you explain the progression of your symptoms to the best if you can? Since the time of our injury, how long did it take for other symptoms to appear? blood in semen, weak urine stream, cold testicles, etc.

Comment

First thing I noticed was a red plump somewhat inflamed flaccid penis. I think my first symptoms were lack of morning wood and inability to stay erect. Over the years the flaccid turned into a small cold shriveled flaccid, which is hella embarassing, to pain, then blood in semen . I’ve had that for about 10 years. And it comes and goes for the majority of the time there is visible blood in my semen. I used to have a nice warm plump flaccid and now it’s just pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
            First thing I noticed was a red plump somewhat inflamed flaccid penis. I think my first symptoms were lack of morning wood and inability to stay erect. Over the years the flaccid turned into a small cold shriveled flaccid, which is hella embarassing, to pain, then blood in semen . I’ve had that for about 10 years. And it comes and goes for the majority of the time there is visible blood in my semen. I used to have a nice warm plump flaccid and now it’s just pathetic.
            Can you confirm that? The cold penis, pain and semen progressed through the years? not when the injury happen?

Comment

Not they didn’t all happen at once. It kind of came one after the other

Comment

Have you had your prostate checked?

Comment

Yep. Pretty much every time I went to a urologist they checked it with the good ole finger test. I’ve also had three cystoscopies which checked the prostrate, as well as a transrectal ultrasound too. Everything came up fine. I definitely caused this via jelqing and the extender. My prostrate kidneys bladder are all fine according to tests and ultrasounds .

Comment

What were the numbers on the hormone test?

Comment

They were average to low, but still within range. I was even given Clomid to boost my number, which it did... but didn’t resolve any problems

Comment

Get the numbers and post them. It means a lot.

Comment

The doctor said the numbers weren’t really low enough to have that big of an effect on anything though. But still prescribed me clomid. I’m sure anyone dealing with an injury for so long, after not seeing any positivity, will have low energy and low numbers because of the years of depression and lack of motivation and exercise. Sadly, my numbers improved and I still have the same problems. No positive gains whatsoever. I’m dealing with an injury here and everything else test wise was good to average

Comment

We need to see the numbers. Request a copy of your report. I don't care what the doc may have told you. You want help right?

Comment

Having low numbers doesn’t cause blood in semen and pain though. Plus my numbers were decent so it has no effect. I suffered an injury, and it’s not related to my hormone problems so giving you guys my numbers is really pointless. I’ll try to get a hold of them though

Comment

Working...
                              X