Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mystery That is Hard Flaccid / Question

Hi everyone,

Hard flaccid is a tough nut to crack. I'm saying this because I've been having it on and off for over a year, and I still don't know what's causing it. I tried to correlate it with everything that came to mind: food I eat, how I sit, how much I stretch, anxiety... None of that stuck. There's a lot of talk on it being related to the mind, but often times I'm just chilling there watching some sitcom with nothing worrisome in mind, and all of a sudden I feel my dick hardening and shriveling up.

The only thing that I found it to consistently correlate with HF is how much I masturbate or have sex. Or more precisely, how much I get and stay hard. The more frequent and longer my hard-ons on a given period, the more frequent, intense, and longer my HFs get.

But beyond that, nothing else could be discerned.

But here's the thing. I really don't mind it all that much, because A) I can still get erections (although I they're slightly smaller in those HF periods), and B) I only get HF like half the time, it's on and off, it's never lasted a full day or anything close that. As to my PE exercise, I just do it on soft flaccid periods (during the day).

And so I'm willing to make peace with it and live with it, except for one thing that I'm suspecting, and here's my question: Do you think HF actually reduces your gained size from PE? I feel like it might be, but I'm not sure.

Thanks

Good post and no to answer your question.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Great post. It is a desirable state to be in when your in need...
      Big D

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Good post and no to answer your question.
        Cool. Pretty reassuring. I guess I don't have to worry that much about HF then. Sure, it makes your flaccid a little smaller, but there are worse things in life..

Thanks dude!

Comment

Originally posted by DDCRLO View Post
          Great post. It is a desirable state to be in when your in need...
          You're talking about state of mind?

Comment

The head issue /anxiety part of hf is usually the most difficult and you seem to be on top of that ?

On the physical side what things have you tried?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              The head issue /anxiety part of hf is usually the most difficult and you seem to be on top of that ?
              It just doesn't bother me that much because it doesn't seem to affect my erections or EQ. I was just a little worried it would affect my gains, but apparently it doesn't.

On the physical side what things have you tried?
              I haven't tried anything. The only thing that seems to reduce the frequency and intensity of HF is me not getting erections as often - avoid sex and masturbation, basically.

Comment

Yoga style stretching is a general health positive and often aids hf

Comment

Yoga style stretching is a general health positive and often aids hf
                  Thanks, noted.

Comment

Working...
                  X