It was going well but now I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was going well but now I need advice

Alright I have done pe a few times in my life, but around the end of March I decided to really get into it and make it apart of my daily routine. I got a bathmate and accompanied with a good stretch and jelq routine I was on a good path leading me to eventually buy an extender to add into the mix to get the most gains as I could. Things were going really well and after a month I may not have gained very much but I was confident in my future. Anyways my family took a trip for about a week and I didnt do any pe whatsoever. When I came back I got right back into things and I started making mistakes that would lead me to my current problem. For starters I fell asleep with my extender on and for atleast an hour and when I woke up the head of my penis felt tingly and very cold, the next morning I was using my bathmate and did "bathmate pulls" for the first time ever, only like a minute and a half in short increments, on top of that I had been doing kegels but apparently too many of those can be dangerous.

Anyways later the same day after I had done the bathmate pulls I experienced erections that were painful and sore and smaller than normal by about half an inch. The head of my penis was no longer inflating with blood and I was fairly certain that my penis was less sensitive overall than it used to be. I stopped pe for a while and though my penis may be feeling somewhat more sensitive and the painful erections stopped after the first day my penis head wont inflate with blood and the sensitivity loss it freaking me out. Hopefully the details I have given and the circumstances around them will resonate with someone out there who give me some insight into what the hell is wrong with me and what I can do to help myself. Thanks and sorry for the long post

Have you sought medical advice?

Comment

Working...
    X