Thrombosis again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrombosis again?

I think I had thrombosis before when I did pe about a year ago but I stopped because the hard wire like vein scares me, I recently got back into it again tho and it seems like that ms thrombosis vein was completely gone, I guess maybe I was wrong. Today after a session of about 150 jelqs (150 each hand) I noticed it was back an seemed to go all the way to the glans which it didn’t before. It doesn’t hurt at all, an after the session today when I noticed it I was harder then I’ve ever been before an felt my biggest, do u think it’s a thrombosis vein? Sorta feels like a hard wire under then skin, if so should I stop pe gym or is this vein not always bad.

Also I feel I should note, I always jelq between 50-70% erection level and only notice the vein when I get 100% hard after a session

Comment

Sorry not trying to spam lol but I just have a quick theory. Since I only seem to notice the vein after sessions an only when I’m 100% hard I feel like maybe there’s just so much blood in that vein an it gives of the look of being thrombosis but really isn’t? Could be completely wrong on that but is just a theory I thought I’d bring up

Comment

The penis is full of veins and is unusual to have DVT within the penis itself. I'm unsure of which vein you're thinking of, maybe the dorsal vein?
        Original/Current Stats:
        09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
        09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
        BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Are you performing any stamina training?

Have you considered taking "Butcher's Broom"? It's a relatively inexpensive supplement noted for improving venous sufficiency.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The vein starts around the middle base an goes sorta to th right side of my penis an up the glans, it feels hard and like a wire, that’s the best way to describe it.

Comment

Hi. Did u sort this out. I think I have a thrombosed vein too

Comment

I want to recommend to everyone who jelqs to eat one raw garic clove minced with a garlic twist or something similar everyday as a natural blood thinner , you will be amazed.

Comment

Working...
                X